Applebee's — inappropriate behavior
6/4/26 at roughly 10pm, i went to the Applebee's in Crestview, Florida with a party of 5 as we do 2 nights every week. we wait awhile for a server, when instead, the manager approaches the table and says that one of the servers complained that an offensive message was left on one of our receipts after a visit 2 weeks prior. This however, was untrue. It's likely that she was offended that a few of us refused to leave a tip for her bad attitude and unethical behavior. The manager said he didn't want our service, and threatened to remove us. Well, I don't exactly intend to return, so I guess they get what they want.
More Applebee's Complaints & Reviews
- Applebees - poor customer service and management!
- Applebee's - unfairly treated employee
- Applebees - bad customer service and food!
- Applebees - Unprofessional employee relationship
- Applebee's - no bread or rolls
- Applebee's Restaurants - employee complaint
- Applebee's Restaurants - overall experience
- Applebee's Restaurants - product and service
- Applebee's Restaurants - online order and curbside delivery
- Applebees - management