American Medical Association [AMA]Complaint against a doctor

L May 06, 2020 Review updated:

In February of this year, my husband went into the hospital for Day Surgery. He had a pain stimulator put in his back to control his pain, which was on Feb 19, 2020. the Doctor admitted him because my husband was in so much pain, that even a strong pain medication was not working. On Feb 20, 2020, in the morning he was paralyzed from then waist done and his upper body was very weak. The Doctor ordered a CT scan and they found a blood clot. Dr Kelly said that my husband was a great man I asked why and he said that my husband broke a blood vessel in his back and then he said that he should have put a drainage tube. That statement told me that it was him (Dr. Kelly) who cut the blood vessel. My husband was taken back into surgery on Feb. 20, 2020 to remove the blood clot, well my husband is still paralyzed. He has had rehab at Tirrs Memorial, and at Lafayette Physical
Rehab. So he has yet to come home. He will be home on May 8, 2020. He is still paralyzed. Dr. Kelly who is a Neurosurgeon in Lake Charles will not return my phone calls. I haven't talked to him since February. Now I have to have all kinds of people come into my home every day amid this COVID Virus because he still has to have therapy. Now I want Dr. Kelly to give me one million dollars because this is his fault and he knows it. But of course, he will deny everything. He will also say that this was the husband's fault. Well, he either answers to you or he will answer or he will answer to a court of law. If you want to call me my # is [protected].

Sara Destout

• In
    Ingrid Hohn Jan 26, 2021

I have been going to a dermatologist in Enfield CT. The practice is called Integrated Dermatology on Elm Street. At first I was seeing Lenore Crosson, an APRN for my symptoms of Psoriasis and Ecxema. We tried several things, but some of them were denied by my insurance company. We decided to try something else and she put it in to my pharmacy. It was denied again. Over 2 weeks ago, I went to the same practice, but saw another person, since Lenore Crosson was no longer there. I saw Kelly Mead, PA. She was not very friendly and told me that they would call me. She also told me not to make another appointment. I've been waiting for over 2 weeks and have not heard a thing!!! I still have the same problems and don't know what to do anymore!!! Can you help?

Sincerely, .

Ingrid Hohn
    13 Southwood Rd, Enfield CT
    Tel.: [protected]

• Xa
    X-abian Montsho JAHi Aug 15, 2020

Is it just me, or why all all Medical areas sensitive to females staffed with females? While areas sensitive to males--such as scrotal/pubic area--are staffed with mostly females. I've recently had a Colonoscopy and their were three females in the room; all females. Hospitals should do a better job of having the names and photos of the directors plastered on their walls. When such hiring is one-sided as this, there needs to be accountability. Do men 100% staff any Examining Room when females get OB/GYN treatments? Complain and show "domestic violence" scars? Run and dominate women's prisons?