Having problems with UCLA Health?

+1 800 825 2631 (Physician Referral Service)
+1 310 825 9111 (Hospital Information)
+1 310 267 8000 (UCLA Mattel Children's Hospital)
+1 424 259 6000 (UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica)
+1 800 825 9989 (Stewart & Lynda Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital)
+1 310 825 6373 (David Geffen School of Medicine)
+1 310 267 6810 (200 UCLA Medical Plaza Information Desk)
+1 310 301 8860 (Billing Department, Customer Service)
+1 310 825 0888 (Blood & Platelet Donor Center)
+1 310 206 8793 (Clinical Labs 100 Medical Plaza)
+1 310 267 8100 (Clinical Labs 200 Medical Plaza)
+1 310 206 5027 (Clinical Labs 300 Medical Plaza)
+1 310 794 8783 (UCLA Clinical Trials)
+1 310 267 7022 (Media Relations)
+1 310 206 7275 (Parking / Transportation Services)
+1 310 206 3784 (Pharmacy (Multiple Locations)
+1 310 794 1106 (Outpatient Surgery Center)
+1 424 259 8859 (Outpatient Surgery Center, Santa Monica)
+1 310 301 6800 (Radiology Scheduling)
+1 800 516 5323 (50 Plus Program)
+1 844 474 4387 (UCLA Health Sciences Development)
+1 310 794 0151 (UCLA Tiverton House)
+1 310 794 8759 (International Patient Services)
+1 310 267 3100 (International Finance)
+1 310 794 9975 (International Development)
300 UCLA Medical Plaza
Los Angeles, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with UCLA Health.

Complaints & Reviews

Mar 14, 2020

UCLA Health — Internal medicine

All administration are rude. Rooms are dirty. With dirty use needles. Needles not dispose correctly. I saw...

Jan 09, 2020

UCLA Health — unethical behavior

In Mexico city I was scanned at the terminal and so was my carry on and phone. I went through the body scan...

UCLA Medical Center - Westwoodarbitrary and egregious charges

I was referred to a specialist at the medical center. I paid my copay and later received a bill for an outrageous amount of money. Not only was I charged for an ECG in the physicians office $30.00 BUT I was charged an additional $289.00 for that same10 second ECG from the medical center itself as well as a $200.00 'observation-R' fee that no one will explain. Apparently, you get to pay $200.00 every single time you walk in the door. Needless to say, I will not be going back. After multiple email, letters faxed and mailed I still get no response. Anyone care to guess how long it will take for them to send me to collection? This might be worth getting a lawyer.

UCLA Hospital — poor health care providers

I had a spine operation performed at UCLA Hospital and there were a number of errors, mistakes instances of...

UCLA MEDICAL CENTER BILLING PROBLEMSbilling problems medicare

Are you having problems with Medicare billing from UCLA medical. If so please give me a call Stephen Solender Esq. [protected] [protected]@yahoo.com

UCLA Health — stephen marder m.d. psychiatirst department head

UCLA Psychiatrist Stephen R. Marder M.D. requested to hold a meeting with their patient, Lance Coleman'...

UCLA Neuropsychiatric Hospital — psychiatrist sahib khalsa m.d.

Dr. Sahib Khalsa UNFORTUNATELY, as a TRAINING RESIDENT managed to be on the team caring for our son TWICE...

UCLA Neuropsychiatric Hospital — carl fleisher m.d. psychiatrists

Carl Fleisher M.D. is a white collar (white collar professional that wears collared shirts) poppin dope...

UCLA UCLA Medical Center / Department of Dermatologypoor service!

Today I went to see Dr. Takahashi at the UCLA Medical Center, Dermatology Department, to whom my daughter was referred by her Primary Care Physician. My daughter is a 21-month-old baby. For our appointment we came 10 minutes early as it was asked in the letter we had received. Nevertheless we waited ONE HOUR AND TWENTY MINUTES until someone came to our room. My daughter was restless and was crying all the time. While running around she fell down and broke her lip. People in the staff room wouldn't even pay attention to us. And this is supposed to be Pediatric Dermatology? After finally the doctor Takahashi came to see us for 1 minute she said that there is nothing she can recommend to help my daughter with her burn scar. I, as a mother, am very disappointed in their service. What for did I pay my $15 co-payment (not mentioning that insurance will pay her for 1 minute, no-help visit) and $8 for the parking? Who is going to compensate me for the wasted time and irritation I went through? I am determined to complaint everywhere I find.

Sincerely,

Oryssia Shchepetkin
      Mother of 21-month-old baby Lidia

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices