Menu

reviews & complaints

Hope4Cancer Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Hope4Cancer at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Hope4Cancer has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Hope4Cancer. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Hope4Cancer complaints 3

Sort by:

Newest Hope4Cancer reviews & complaints

M
11:21 am EST

Hope4Cancer Sham medical facility

I accompanied my sister to Tijuana for a 3-week regiment, to be followed by a one-year home cure due to ovarian cancer (almost 45K). I left after one day because of my work obligation. 2 weeks after leaving her, I get a call from the center, asking me how my sister was doing. This was their way of informing me that she was no longer in their care. I was told that they had transferred her to CA due to hepatic failure. When I called the hospital in CA, I was told she was actually in acute renal failure and that there was nothing they could do. My sister died less than a week later. My calls and emails to the Tijuana center resulted in them sending me a form that I need to sign for them to release a "summary of care", provided I agree to not hold them responsible. I need answers as to how long my sister was in renal failure before they noticed, or what, if anything was attempted before dumping her back in the States, but that falls under "clinical care" and I am not entitled to know.

Desired outcome: Full medical records and a refund.

Read full review of Hope4Cancer and 4 comments

L
lstring
Jan 27, 2023 10:34 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I accidentally clicked the unhelpful button twice. I apologize! I thought it was a drop-down menu. I went there myself, and did not get desired results. I feel like I mislead by a patient of theirs who is an "influencer". Were you able to get refunded?

O
O
OnTheFringe
Apr 04, 2023 2:21 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Yes Wow but make no mistake about it ...You get far better care for cancer anywhere else but the US. This guy's sister dies while in the care of a US hospital and he somehow blames a cancer hospital in MX... Hmm yep Wow!

JayJaye
Dallas, US
Sep 22, 2023 9:18 pm EDT

Seriously?! She developed acute renal failure at the facility in Mexico and they transferred to the US for further treatment. Notice they didn’t transfer her to the Tijuana facility which seems to have a higher level of care for more critical patients.

C
2:53 pm EDT

Hope4Cancer "Treatment" in Mexico

Hope4Cancer is a scam. My sister went there for 3 weeks. $45, 000 dollars. When she was there, they told her she needed extra meds that cost her an additional $5, 000 (most were supplements that can be bought on Amazon for MUCH cheaper).

Now she is home and withering away. She weighs 75 lbs (32 years old). We took her to the ER one week after she returned from Mexico. Her lung keeps collapsing and she can't walk or breathe hardly, because the cancer has filled up her chest and is causing fluid to build up around her lungs and heart.

Now, Hope4Cancer is completely ignoring her calls and emails. They already got paid (you have to pay 100% in advance), so what do they care that she is actively dying?!

Don't go to this place. When you read any "success" stories, go search obituaries for those people, or consider the date that the "success" story was written (Was it 1 year ago? In which case many would still be alive? Or has this person veritably survived for 15 years after going to Hope4Cancer?)

And for those few "successful" stories, how many of those are due to the placebo effect? How many are cases where a surgery was performed to cut the cancer out before "treatment" (ah-hem, Chris Wark)!? (The cure was the surgery, not the carrot juice).

The "statistics" cited on the Hope4Cancer website do not include ALL cancer patients that visited them, only the patients (who were still alive) that they WERE ABLE to follow up with. Don't be duped.

Desired outcome: Get rid of these scammers.

Read full review of Hope4Cancer
Hide full review
E
9:44 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I went to Hope 4 Cancer in February of 2016 with metatastic ovarian cancer. I was quoted $30, 000 for a two week stay including reghvir, PCN-27 and various vitamin infusions. For an additional $15, 000 I could get another week, which was, of course recommended. The receptionist Pam, who had been so friendly before I arrived became downright impatient and...

Read full review of Hope4Cancer and 14 comments

Is Hope4Cancer legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Hope4Cancer as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Hope4Cancer stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Hope4Cancer should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Hope4Cancer earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Hope4Cancer achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Hope4Cancer. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of Hope4Cancer's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Hope4cancer.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Hope4Cancer website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Hope4cancer.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The hope4cancer.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Hope4Cancer contacts