American Medical Association [AMA]

Thu:8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Fri:9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 12:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

American Medical Association [AMA]Refused treatment by northshore health systems

I was refused an office visit on Wed [protected] because of my health insurance Meridian. The office visit was at North Shore, 9301 Gold Rd Suite 302, Des Plaines, IL with Dr. Wolfman. And Northshore keeps making me go to pre-office visits before I can actually have a checkup. Nothing was explained to me prior to the visit after I filled out tons of different forms just to get the appt.

My name is Walter Brzeski phone number [protected]