Having problems with Teladoc?

Teladoc Customer Service Contacts

1945 Lakepointe Drive
Lewisville, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Teladoc Customer Service. Initial Teladoc complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Teladoc above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Teladoc. Discuss the issues you have had with Teladoc and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Teladoc Complaints & Reviews

TeladocPhone appointment

The Doctor Prescribed a liquid medication that also has a pill form. The Pill form was covered by insurance and the liquid was not. In order to get another appointment on Teladoc we had to pay a fee when they are the ones who decided that a medication that was not covered as A okay. They can not get a hold of the doctor that made the prescription, which is completely negligent. This system is ridiculous. When the only change we would like to make is from liquid to pill.

Additionally they talk over you, they are rude, and they have very cares in the world if you are okay, oh and they hang up on you if they feel like they just don't have the time for you.

This company is a joke.

TeladocProvider services

My husband had an injection site reaction to a normal medication he is on. They told us to go to our primary Dr. It's Oklahoma. We have 20 inches of snow. They aren't in office, if they were in office, we wouldn't need Teladoc. Also my husband suffers from severe allergy eyes. The provider told us she couldn't even prescribe him some eye drops. So we need to go to an eye Dr. Literally all Teladoc did was tell us to go tell other Doctors. We had to pay a copay and on top of that, his insurance will be billed as well. Like 3 minutes to tell us to go elsewhere when we can't leave the house. Seriously, why even have this? Google search was more helpful than this!!!

TeladocService

Tried to get help tonight with questions about my 1.5 year old. Told the rep our insurance changed and are we still able to use this service with ____ insurance. He said yes, I was on the phone for 40mins registering. Daughter screaming in the background. Then probably sick of listening to her screaming told me to finish on the app it would be faster. Hangs up. I login shocker it doesn't work!!! Why because our insurance changed. I then had to call back. Waste of time. Never got a doctor. They are all about $$ they don't care about kids and don't listen to patients

Feb 02, 2021

Teladoc — Fraudulent billing practices

I have teledoc as an alternative medical service through my health insurance. I was billed an incorrect rate...

TeladocTeledoc for sinus infection

Saw a teledoc for a sinus infection in the beginning of December. I was only prescribed 7 days. Typically it's 10-14 days of antibiotic. The sinus infection came back after only being off the antibiotic about 2 weeks. I called teledoc for another script of antibiotics. They refused and told me to have a regular medical appointment. Regardless that what was prescribed to me was inadequate. They also charged me again for a "consult". It seems easy but it's a waste because you cannot get adequate treatment.

Annie Danese Thomassen Jan 05, 2021

Yes and just think what they are charging your insurance company. We spoke with a teladoc today. The call was muffled, we could hardly understand him. My husband gave him all the symptoms of his sinus infection. My husband is chronic with sinus infections and was in contact with his daughter who also had a sinus infection. The Dr. insisted it was a virus and to let it run it's course. We repeated his symptoms asked if he could give us a script for amoxicillin and said we worried it would go into Pneumonia and asked him to speak more clearly because we could not understand him. He said, "Well that is my diagnosis, " and hung up on us.

TeladocTerrible service

I had a uti which is pretty regular if you are a woman. I have had them before, so I thought I would use a this virtual visit. Big mistake - huge!!! This visit was $49. The doctor did not ask what prescription I was on before or anything. I picked up my prescription and it was $74. Ii declined it, it took 24 hours for her to call in another prescription. She called in amoxicillin - who prescribes this for a uti? Well the side of effects is diarrhea. Yup I got that! So I called in a few days later asking to change my prescription again... But had to make another virtual visit for this... Noooooooo!!! I called my doctor at that point... Awful service!!! False advertising and I cant believe an insurance company backs this.

TeladocProvider visit and requested follow up

I contacted teledoc because I am pregnant and had an upper respiratory infection, it clearly states in my chart that I am allergic to penicillin, the provider immediately suggested to give me amoxicillin, I advised I'm allergic what else is needed since I clearly need the antibiotic, and advised he didn't think it was best I go to the ER or Urgent Care, he asked me to call my OB and confirm the best RX, I did that and attempted to call back to try and give the information and was advised I would be charged $50 for a new visit when I was asked to call the dr back, I stayed on the phone with help desk for over an hr trying to get the visit waived since I was just giving the name of the prescription so it could be called in, a non medical professional named Kasha kept saying I needed to wait 24 hrs for a new appt because she would waive this follow up visit when I literally just spoke to the Dr less than 5 mins ago. Way to go to assure during a pandemic a pregnant woman is taken care of especially since I just paid less than 5 mins ago and was TOLD by the provider to call back. Disgusting business and health practice I will never use again!

Jul 14, 2020

Teladoc — Behavioral health / mental health assistance

My experience with Teladoc was a horrible experience. I was looking for Behavioral Health/Mental Health...

TeladocDr wrote prescription without looking at my skin infection

I called teledoc for a suspected ringworm case. I have red, itchy patches on my thighs, neck and head. He said he'd write a prescription and that was end of the call. He never asked to see my skin. I called an hour later, after discussing it with my parents. I asked to speak to a supervisor since the customer service rep told me i'd have to pay another co-pay although I didn't think it was right to write a prescription without looking at the areas I mentioned. I didn't want to pay another co-pay so I asked for a refund. It was refused.

TeladocService / doctors

I call in because I litterally dug gravel out of my knee afterfalling off bike. I need antibiotics so I do not get infection. Your doctors are incompetent & quite frankly dumb. I was informed without seeing my knee they could not treat. So during covid I can take my baby in to the urgi care or emergency room in order to get a simplet antibiotic prescription. Unbelievable

TeladocWebsite is hacked

Moments after I registered on Teladoc's website, I received a welcome email. Minutes after that I received an email with my password for Teladoc as the subject. Hacker wants 2K in Bitcoins.

Doesn't seem like they think it is an emergency. They are so wrong!!! I've contacted the FBI, our State Attorney General, my health carrier that referred them, and facebook

Apr 18, 2020

Teladoc — Medical service

Because of the coronavirus I was hesitant to go in to the doctor and give a urine specimen for a suspected...

Mar 26, 2020

Teledoc — Virtual doctor - board certified doctors

I decided to use the Teledoc service for medical assistance considering the Pandemic with COVID-19 and the...

TeladocWas never called by a doctor, then the 'visit' was canceled.

Over SEVERAL days i tried to get a doctor to explain why my prescription that was supposed to be sent to the pharmacy a month ago was never sent. NO doctor called after several days. A robo call came through asking if i want to stay in the que. A person then called a couple days later to see if i need to keep my call. then later that day a text came through canceling my 'visit' because they claim they tried to contact me. My cell phone that received the text never rang. i sat by my phone the whole day waiting and it never rang but they canceled my 'visit'.

The service is a joke and a scam. Even after talking to a doctor a month ago there was no prescription sent to the pharmacy.

Mar 20, 2020

Teladoc — Teladoc company is failing its clients

1) schedule a consultation 7pm 3/18/20. At 11:39 am on 3/19, I received a text message saying that my...

TeladocOnline doctor appointment

I had called for head cold, sore throat and possible conjuctivitis onset. The doctor, DR Gary Weiser, prescribed me an antibiotic for head cold / cingestion and said would give me erythromysin for the eye, standard protocal for "pink eye". The doctorsent the prescription to the pharmacy for the acne treatment version, topical only erythromysin. the wrong eye medicine. I was rushed ti the ER immediatley after first dose. The medication badly burned my corne. I have blister like bumps lining the inner lids of my extremely swollen eye. It hurts. They admitted his fault but refuse to pay for the incurred ER charges and eye specialist, opthamologist, next day follow up. Their customer service people are ill informed at best and rude. I will NEVER use their service again. My attorney and my HR dept. are my next calls. Buyer beware!

Feb 19, 2020

Teladoc — Dermatology review

From my impression, this is the worst possible service available through Aetna and our corporation as a...

Feb 03, 2020

Teladoc — Unethical charge for services

Called to ask if I could use Teladoc for mental/behavioral health prescription refills and was told that I...

TeladocTelacroc

Called for a recurrent sore throat. I had been dealing with it for close to a month. Thought my insurance company would not endorse a service that I now consider quackery. I was wrong. They wanted to prescribe this and that for the pain. I told them I have had Strep in the past and this was similar. I ended up $45 poorer and heading to an urgent care facility. Was not cheap, but I got the treatment I sought. Use this service at your peril( monetarily and physically)!

Teladoc"teledoc" steals your money and cares nothing about your health

I've been sick for a few days, sore throat, coughing up yellow mucus etc. All the walk in clinics I called or went to were full. Insurance told me to call teledoc. Told them my symptoms and the "doctor" told me I "seem like I'm getting better" ... I have an infection and need antibiotics!!! No, no antibiotics because I "seem like I'm better" complete horse****! How can you diagnose someone you can't touch? I now am going to go to work and infect all my coworkers. This is a complete scam and should be ILLEGAL!!! YOU CAN'T PROPERLY DIAGNOSE SOMEONE OVER THE PHONE!! DO NOT USE!!! THEY JUST WANT TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DON'T GIVE A RATS ***ABOUT YOUR HEALTH OR THE HEALTH OF THOSE AROUND YOU!!!