American Medical Association [AMA] Logo

American Medical Association [AMA]

Having problems with American Medical Association [AMA]?

American Medical Association [AMA] Customer Service Contacts

Thu7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Medical Association [AMA] Customer Service. Initial American Medical Association [AMA] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for American Medical Association [AMA] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about American Medical Association [AMA]. Discuss the issues you have had with American Medical Association [AMA] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Nov 11, 2020

American Medical Association [AMA] — seiu local 1 & participating employers health trust

My Son Rodney Holland and his Daughter Yasmine Holland is insured by this Local 25 Union. They both are...

American Medical Association [AMA]Trios Hospital @ Southridge Kennewick, WA.

I can not wear a paper or cloth mask, because of allergies to dust and mites. I wear a full face shield. Several times this year I have had a hospital admin cancel doctor appoints and testing in this hospital because of the shield. This is very troubling as I have Stomach Cancer and she has denied me treatment. I believe she has my registration information flagged in the computer system and is notified each time I appear at the hospital. It is always the same woman and she will not ID herself to me. Last Friday was the most recent event. There are doctors with specialty clinics within this hospital. This woman has cost me my Family doctor because of her unwillingness to accept the fully approved full face shield. All the other hospitals and clinics and doctors accept this shield, and the dr. I was to see last Friday knew in advance that I would be wearing the shield and his MA and nurse accepted that shield, it is this admin that has a problem wit h it.

American Medical Association [AMA]Failure to suspend the license of Dr Scott Atlas in the covid 19 Task force

Any person with any common sense knows that THE CDC's covid 19 safety procedures are correct. Dr Scott Atlas, advisor to the president, has repeatably argued against wearing a mask, keeping social distancing and inferred that herd immunity would stop the spread of the virus.
    The AMA would be derelict in its duty to protect Americans from misinformation that this radiologist spews on FOX news and twitter. Twitter has even censured his false and misleading information why doesn't the AMA?
    It would save countless cases of this deadly disease. An stop his reckless misinformation.

Oct 08, 2020

American Medical Association [AMA] — Refused treatment by northshore health systems

I was refused an office visit on Wed [protected] because of my health insurance Meridian. The office visit wa...

American Medical Association [AMA]Dr. Tatum

I visited with Dr. Tatum many years ago around [protected] in Inglewood California USA.
      I sought OBGYN services. I had insurance through my then employer the county of Los Angeles. I am fairly certain that she was paid.

Since then so many bad things have happened to me and my family. Then I lived in the Westside of Los Angeles. We had been told that they wanted blacks to support black business. That is what I thought i was doing.

My son Rutendo Matiringe was born in Anchorage AK and we were harassed and had to return to CA.
      He is raped by a local boy since middle school in Menifee, the county of Riverside . The boy's name is Romane, his dad and his mom it sounds like they rape my son too. I have not witnessed this but it is the rumor in the neighborhood.

It is linked to Dr. Tatum thusly, supposedly Romane's mom wants linkage to our once upper middle class life in Los Angeles and this is how she is choosing to do it. Dr, Tatum was 'heard' asking for my son to be arrested or to be killed as some sort of African American ritual which I know nothing about.

i am a black South African immigrant who is legally in the USA. I have had to quit my job as a result of using Dr. Tatum. The abuse is at first not apparent. yet the results are drastic. Noone ever has had to quit a county job it is like having tenure. Please look into this assertion which might be groundless.
      As I write to you she asks if I will have sex again? That is why I am taking the rumor seriously.

American Medical Association [AMA]Crozier/keystone center for occupational health, Susan Dormstein D. O

Hipaa and ethics complaint.
        On 8/262020 our company arranged Covid test for all employees through this company and this doctor who signed the scrip.
        A waiver was signed to allow the testing facility to share the results with the company. Share!
        To this date 9/17/2020I as the patient Has yet to received the results. But we've learned that the company receive the results of our test on September 1.
        the priority and loyalty of the doctor and medical staff at this facility is to the patient.
        I have received nothing! I only agreed to share the results with the company but in order to share I must first possess the results!
        This if anything is highly unethical!
        If not in violation of HIPAA laws.
        Thanks you
        Please contact me.

American Medical Association [AMA]Sunnyvale texas baylor scott and white hospital

My 77yr. old husband went by ambulance Monday morning the 24th. of August 2020 for severe dehydration. After 4 hrs. of testing transferred to a room. I found out by accident after over 30 hrs. there, he was in the Covid ward. My husband is very ill with COPD has been house bound all year, we have nurses come in. Not only did they not tell me he was in the Covid ward they were letting me spend all day Monday and Tuesday with him. When I told his respiratory therapist I was told to remove him at once. So at 10:30 Tuesday night I had to drive 80 miles (round trip) in the pouring rain to get him. No one would help me because they were mad about me taking him out. The Dr. told me that everyone that came in was put in the Covid ward until they tested negative. To me that is saying you don't have it lets make sure you get it! My children are convinced this was intentional because of the extra money they get for Covid patients. Now my husband and I both are quarantined for 14 days.

• Updated by BudandDee Donovan · Sep 01, 2020

Please reply with any helpful information [email protected] they haven't called with test results of his test and my Dr. is going to test me on September the 11th.

Aug 17, 2020

American Medical Association [AMA] — Bryan Scott Shaver, pa-c - malpractice

Thursday - Aug 6th, 2020 Having recently relocated to Elkhart Texas, I needed to find a new physician. I...

Aug 15, 2020

American Medical Association [AMA] — U.S. Naval medical center portsmouth

Joining the USN in 1987, I became an EEG Technician, stationed at Portsmouth Naval Medical Center (PNMC...

American Medical Association [AMA]Corn removed part way.

On July 23 I went to Dr. Paul Clayton's office at McKay Dee Hospital in Ogden Utah to get two corns revomed. They got one off good, but on the second one still hurts. It was his assistant who used a special cutting tool. With the money they get it should be done right. Dr. Clayton did look over this this work. Also, I would like the hospital to pay the bill.
            Thanks for a piece of your time to look into this.
            George F. Powelson

Jul 20, 2020

American Medical Association [AMA] — Alexan, MD

This is my neurologists office. The receptionists continue to call my mother about my upcoming appointment...

American Medical Association [AMA]Bunion removal

Dr. Laura Kishmin in 2016 performed a bunion surgery on my left foot.
              I wore a boot for 6 months, walking became a problem when the boot came off. My balance was off my hips hurt and had to see a chiropractor for several months. My toes on the left have a space between the big toe, second and third, I had to get shoes one size larger. My balance is still off - walking takes an effort. In my opinion it was surgery gone bad. I attempted to have several
              conversations on my bunion removal. Went for a second opinion Dr Aaron Chokan he looked at my foot and stated"how long has Dr Kishman been out of her residency" Dr. Chokan [protected]. My balance is still off and I can not grow a toe nail on big toe. Please, check her other surgeries-

American Medical Association [AMA]Dr Travis Maak University of Utah orthopedic center

Dr Travis Maak Performed a knee surgery Dec 17th 2015 to necessarily remove some screws and cartilage build up. During my checkup he informed me my Flu shots were out of date and he gave me one which was WITHOUT my consent. It is also conveniently not in my medical records which I have called his office numerous times with no return call about the situation. Also the state of Utah is auditing me for the medical tax credit I claimed for that year which I will be filing a complaint with insurance commission. Thank you for your time

May 06, 2020

American Medical Association [AMA] — Complaint against a doctor

In February of this year, my husband went into the hospital for Day Surgery. He had a pain stimulator put in...

May 06, 2020

American Medical Association [AMA] — Unable to get an itemized statement

I started requesting an Itemized Statement for my 'stay' at the Centers Health Care [protected]...

American Medical Association [AMA]Use of cpt code 99053

1/17/2020, ER visit for chest pain at 300am, Chest XRAY has billing for services 10pm to 6am from Texas Radiology Associates (TRA) services using cpt code 99053. TRA balanced billed for $215.00 in top of them being paid for radiology services. TRA is contracted to have radiology services 24 hours at Baylor McKinney. TRA is a in network provider and the 99053 CPT code is being used to bill for services that are excluded by insurance. Desired solution is to have TRA stop billing after hours services by having AMA to update CPT code 99053 to not be allowed to bill for after hours services when on-site 24 hours services are contracted for a 24 hour ER facility.

American Medical Association [AMA]Unethical behavior

Since 4/21/2020 I have been complaining to this doctor about some of the medication he prescribed. It was not helping my situation. When I made him aware of the issue he refused to change me back to what I was originally taking . He refused and asked me to wait. I told his receptionist that I was having a lot of discomfort. I made repeated calls to this doctor letting him know that the medicine was not working. I called one Friday frustrated and sick to hell upset and angry. I left a voicemail telling him I needed help please change me back, I was a wreck and I told him I did know what to do. I did state that I might go to the private hospital to get some treatment. A week later he drops me as a patient and refuses to give me the medication I need to continue life till I can find another doctor. all medications I take can not just be dropped and my Family Doctor will not prescribe them to me either they keep trying to send me to a behavioral hospital.

American Medical Association [AMA]A physician's unethical statement made to the public

On Wednesday, 15 April, Dr. Mehmet Oz appeared on Sean Hannity and made the statement regarding getting students back into school. "I tell you, schools are a very appetizing opportunity. I just saw a nice piece in The Lancet arguing the opening of schools may only cost us 2-3%, in terms of total mortality." This is OUTRAGEOUS, coming from a physician whose oath was to "do no harm." He should have his medical license revoked and NOW. Being on TV and promoting this kind of reprehensible nonsense makes him a danger to our society; I really don't care if he's a danger to himself. GET HIM OUT OF THE FIELD OF MEDICINE. My Mother was a physician of the highest integrity. and he is an insult to those in the medical profession who have spent their careers, saving the lives of their patients.

Mar 30, 2020

Mercy Catholic Medical Center - Mercy Fitzgerald Campus — Unethical behaviour

My name is Dennis Zadnik and live in Havertown, Pa., with my life partner Anne Killeen, who witnessed most of...

Feb 19, 2020

American Medical Association [AMA] — Medication handling

I have been a patient at LVPG for several years. They have been treating me for migraines. Despite taking my...