The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved American Furniture Warehouse — bad furniture and they don't care
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I bought a table from American Family Warehouse and decided I would pick it up myself. I called a few days later to ask if it was in yet, and they said it was. So I borrowed a van big enough to put it in and drove 45 minutes to get there (1.5 hours round trip). Once I got there they said they were wrong and it was not in. I called later and talked to customer service and they acted like it was my fault and I don't think they really cared. The table came in a few days later so once again I had to borrow a vehicle to pick it up in and drive another 1 1/2 hours round trip. When I got there they tried to give me three chairs saying that the fourth was on back ordered. I got them to go back and look again and they found it. Once we got the table home we realized that the middle of the table did not fit all the way together so there was a sizeable gap. AFW had a "tech" come out and look at it, but he was not able to do anything. He called and they agreed to have a new one delivered and to pick the old one up. This would have been such an easy and acceptable resolution, but once they found out I picked it up from the store myself they said I had to take it back myself. I had already spent three hours driving to pick up the table and it was not my fault that the table was broken. The customer service person I talked to was very rude and absolutely did not care. This purchase was almost a thousand dollars I would think the least they could do was deliver a new table. I finally got a hold of the customer service manager and she finally agreed to deliver a new table this one time. Overall, this has been a very bad experience and I just don't think anybody cares. I have spent thousands of dollars at AFW, and all I expect is a little care and compassion. Jake Jabs says they care about Colorado, but they just don't show it. I just want somebody to know that I'm very unhappy and it should have been so easy to take care of if you really cared.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More American Furniture Warehouse Complaints & Reviews
- American Furniture Warehouse - the financing don't do it
- American Furniture Warehouse - financing
- American Furniture Warehouse - poor service!
- American Furniture Warehouse - racial discrimination and bad customer service
- American Furniture Warehouse - poor quality furniture and customer service
- American Furniture Warehouse - mattress/afw does not follow manufacturer's warranty
- American Furniture Warehouse - refund
- American Furniture Warehouse [AFW] - complete customer experience!
- American Furniture Warehouse - very poor customer service!
- American Furniture Warehouse [AFW] - Dining set broken bench