American Furniture Warehouse [AFW]

Thu:10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri:10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

American Furniture Warehouse [AFW]Side table had glue dribbled down the front and then stained over.

I just got home with my purchases, a 100 mile round trip to get. I got 2 reclining chairs and 2 power chair side tables, z-t127-699. 1 table is great, but the other one had the glue dribbled down the front of the door and then it was stained over. I can feel the dry glue under my finger. It is discolored there because of this and it looks horrible to me. I would very much appreciate it if you would send me a new replacement door that has been finished properly, I can install it myself. If this isn't possible I would like a refund, but I would rather prefer a new door as stated above.
Thank you sooo very much! Pictures attached!
Nicole Larson
4 Chestnut St.
Ramah, CO. 80832
[protected]
[protected]@yahoo.com

Comment Guidelines

• Updated by Nicole Larson · Jan 05, 2021

In response to my own Complaint. This customer service is a joke. A guy called me about my issue and I told him I just wanted another door sent to me, , he then (put me on hold) but I could hear their entire conversation. The guy said I was a woman did know what I was talking about and the other guy called me a [email protected]#$h!! And a damn dumb woman. Soo when they took me off their fake hold I was furious and repeated to them that I wanted a replacement door. The 2nd guy proceeded to call me horrible names and upset my i.b.s soo bad that I had a flareup, then he put me on another fake hold and talked to a girl. Where he said I was calling him the N word and other racial slurs. My husband I couldn't believe our ears. How could this guy have a job if these soo called recorded conversations of him treating us customers was real. This has to be a scam!! If it isn't a scam then AFW isn't a reputable company like I believed they were!!I'm not happy and will be calling the store tomorrow!!!

Respond

American Furniture Warehouse — unethical behavior

I was in the store a couple of weeks ago, and had a problem with my young foolish salesperson named Christina...