Amazon.com — no shipping
Come on, Amazon, it's such a big company with the slowest shipping and delivery.
The items I ordered were in stock before and after, I see no reason not to ship my order. I have been waiting for one month and the items are still in their warehouse. The customer service knows nothing, they transfer me from one department to another one, as if someone knows what's going on. What's the point of this stupid runaround?
I really don't understand it.
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping 
- Amazon - email and password theft
- Chinatera Limited - diamond paintings not received.