Amazon.comis amazon a reliable company?

What company would have the "courage" to send this type of message to a client?

"I have reviewed you account and your orders. I do apologize for the frustration and disappointment in this matter.

As it appears we are unable to ship items to the address that you have provided I have now requested refunds to your account [...]

These refunds will result in your not being charged for your order. If by chance you receive your items please keep them with our
compliments."

A comment: I payed in September and now, December 11, I find that Amazon has no control of its shipments. Bad news.

• Updated by avinas... · Sep 26, 2017

Hi. I was in contact with customer support yesterday 24/09/17 on instant chat regarding a couple of technical questions I had regarding my firestick. Customer support did not seem to understand what I was asking . They could not put me in contact with someone technical who understood the...

Amazon Customer care no... ~+91 9068271138

• Updated by LucyRoberts · Oct 22, 2018

Same complaint as above.

• Updated by LucyRoberts · Oct 22, 2018

How do I know my complaint was submitted. I received no confirmation.

• Updated by Simon Shalish · Jun 16, 2019

Books are still not downloaded

• Updated by Simon Shalish · Jun 16, 2019

Ordered and paid for books were not downloaded to my I Pad

• Updated by myriam g · Aug 28, 2019

not paid for returned item USPS : 9201 9901 5354 0105 4240 59

• Updated by myriam g · Aug 28, 2019

Not paid for returned item

• Updated by Robert Church · Nov 11, 2019

have no received my order from 10/13/19 no one will answer me WHY [email protected] 3176989633 needed by 11/16/19 help or i wont be able to use amazon ever again thank u

• Updated by Charged each month 12.99 · Nov 17, 2019

Just want the payments stopped. Thank You

• Updated by Charged each month 12.99 · Nov 19, 2019

I want the payment of 12.99 that is being charged to my credit card each month stopped. I don't know why I am being charged this each month and what for? I don't know why I have to keep repeating myself over and over. Please stop this charge to my credit card. Makes me wonder why?

• Updated by walt klein · Jan 08, 2020

I do not recall agreeing to PRIME. Pls. remove and refund.

• Updated by Lawrence Vodvarka · Jan 16, 2020

Unauthorized charge on credit card

Maximalred Jul 23, 2015

under A-to-z Guarantee Protection was not sure what Category of Complaint to put amazon under, but anyway this has happen to my account from a message under amazon, not sure again if my account has been compromised or if this was done by an amazon worker, who doesn't like people buying off 3rd party sellers, or something like that. someone from amazon disabled this option below on my account, that I use only gift cards balance, since I am an college student, , I only been buying with free amazon gift cards from both Bing and coke rewards, and no credit cards on amazon, I also email security amazon and spoof amazon under this matter, since again I am not sure this person should been able to do what they did, a lot of the amazon people from message center, told me to use A to Z with 3rd party sellers, who I could not work stuff out with etc., , and then this person on amazon came along and just disabled the following option on my amazon account, this person who wrote, this did so without thinking of what I do next about it, I don't like that they don't even give you a real name amazon should require them too, what ever happen to amazon people always saying the consumers right over the sellers or something like all those message center people where posting in their scripts to my the buyer.
    note I did really have had a few problems with orders from 3rd party's and this person sent this message than disabled my access to this option of Accept an Instant Amazon.com Gift Card, no where on amazon does it say they have the right to do with to my account, would it be best for me to close this account once, I get all my orders, or overwrite the account, from an new one, and disabled access to my old account that been compromised by this person who posted this in my messages on amazon. Or email amazon to close this account, then open a new free account with them to fix what this person has done to my account, I need some advise on this matter.

Your Amazon.com A-to-z Guarantee Claims - Please Read

[date and time is listed here] to better protect me from whoever is amazon Account Specialist, or if this was hacker who has disabled my account being able to get Accept an Instant Amazon.com Gift Card option for orders on my gift card balance. below is the warning / disabling message, again this person has made what I think of as a unauthorized change to my account

Hello from Amazon.com.

After careful consideration of your account we found you have filed A-to-Z Guarantee Claims on a large number of Marketplace purchases. I'm very sorry you have encountered difficulty with so many orders.

I recently reviewed your Amazon.com Customer Account information and see you’ve required a reimbursement on your Amazon.com Marketplace orders. While in the normal course of business, the occasional problem order is inevitable, we have found a significant number of issues with your purchases. Due to the high percentage of claims filed, we will be unable to process future claims for orders placed with our third party sellers.

You can find additional details on qualifications for the A-to-z Guarantee by following this link:

We work hard to ensure that our sellers are honest, reliable, and responsive, and hope you will continue to shop with us.

Thank you for choosing Amazon.com.

Best Regards,

Account Specialist,
    Amazon.com

Accept an Instant Amazon.com Gift Card

You may be eligible to receive an instant Amazon.com Gift Card as an immediate resolution for certain claims. If you decide to select instant Amazon.com Gift Card, the amount will automatically be applied to your Amazon.com account as a gift card balance.

To accept the instant Amazon.com Gift Card on an eligible A-to-z Guarantee claim any time before the claim is resolved: 1. Go to Your Orders.
    2. Locate your order in the list and click File/View Claim.
    3. Click show more next to You are eligible for an instant Amazon.com Gift Card.
    4. Click Yes, I want Amazon credit.

Note:
    • Please keep the item for two weeks after submitting your claim and receiving your Gift Card. You'll be notified via e-mail within this time if a return is required.
    • If you withdraw your claim after you receive the Amazon.com Gift Card, we will charge the payment method used on your original order.

• Vi
    Vilas Ingole Nov 24, 2016

Order Id: 406-6082443-9813938

Anita Carver Aug 15, 2018

5/14/18 I have unauthorized charges on my LLBean Visa card from Amazon Prime Membership & am unable to find a phone number for Amazon Prime to resolve this issue. I have already paid my Amazon Prime Membership for 2018.

• As
    Ashes56 Aug 15, 2018

I signed up for the one month trial and was charged the $1.99 fee. However, three days later I was charged another $12.99 for a month. When did 3 days equal a month! I canceled and was told the $12.99 would be refunded. I will never shop Amazon again. How many people are ripped off daily by this company. Never again!!

• Qu
    Quoc anh nguyen 206 Aug 20, 2018

I spent my time filling out your surveys, paid the shipping and handling for an item i havent seen yet and also no reply back from anyone of you guys in regard to this total mess up from you guys. Are you guys kidding me?!!!

• Hi
    Hija Aug 20, 2018

After I answered the questions they want to fill the (picture below) and I did to claim my $1000 but I did not receive anything from them until now. It is a 100% scam.

• Sj
    SJBaker2210 Aug 21, 2018

I have never received any of my ordered packages or items ive brought online by the estimated date or on time on any of the items/orders!

• Ta
    Target for intended Aug 27, 2018

I have discovered that there debts incurred to several companies using my credentials.
    I do not owe Amazon, I just recently used their website for the first time.
    I have ordered from them but had to cancel the orders.

• Ni
    Nicholas716 Aug 28, 2018

I'm a customer.i want answers please.I placed over 15 orders recently and I'm no longer able to view my account or track the items. I haven't changed my password and I haven't declined the bank of America notifications so I would like to proceed with tracking the items I purchased!!!¡!!! !!!

• Be
    Becky Miltenberger Aug 29, 2018

My credit card has been charged for a service I did not request and do not want. Others have had the same experience.

• Ji

Avinas kl Sep 11, 2018

Amazon Customer care no.._9068271138

• Po
    Polly Milem Sep 18, 2018

your packaging is so wasteful, I hate jumping thru hoops to change passwords. I am so stressed. who is tending the farm? do you like waste in packaging?

I am 69, I want my password to stay up there I am so stress with changing passwords. good lord!

every thing is easy use, pls put my password up and leave it.

Joan Ilardo Sep 19, 2018

I realize you will probably not withdraw from selling this product but feel I must make my opinion about its appropriateness known. Elder abuse is a serious problem and promoting a game the aim of which is to do something harmful to an older person truly not a good thing to teach young children.

• Zi
    ziggyzig Oct 03, 2018

computer dosnt even turn on, what kin d of crooks prey on senior citizens like this? paid qualified tech $35 to install, first monitor gave error (samsun) then computer woulnd boot up (dell)

• Th
    Theresa Vazquez Oct 14, 2018

for the amount of 7.03 I do not owe you anything please take off I will be contacting my bank which is Wood Forest bank ending in 6168

chowini Oct 15, 2018

order on the 17-June 2018 Order number:NF2018061718354382599 and received the item on the 26th June n a week ago around sept 20th it will not turn on no matter how many time or how long you press the power button it will not turn on. I need a replacement for there is no place here to fix it.

• Wp
    wpwatson Oct 15, 2018

I am Wilbur Watson and I was registered for Amazon Prime membership without my authorization or knowledge. My bank account was charged. If I do not receive a refund by tomorrow Sept. 20, 2018, I am going to take legal action for internet fraud and misrepresentation.. my email is [email protected]

• Ge
    Gerimo Perth Oct 15, 2018

I have bought school bag almost two weeks ago and it said i will be getting it within one week and now it is almost two weeks and i have not got it yet and even the website is not there any more. i hope i can get an answer from you as soon as possible
    best regards
    Ismail

Jane Equis Equis Oct 21, 2018

Cant review because I have not putchased a min. of $50 from them. And because I dont pay 10.99 a month for amazon prime.

• Fe
    Fedelia McKanna Oct 22, 2018

Placed order in August. Paypal charged on 8/17/18. Product still has not been received.
    Seller info
    5D Birds Round Diamond Painting Rhinestone Embroidery DIY Craft Needlework$4.90
    Item #220227

• Sh
    Shawan2 Oct 23, 2018

My account was debited $106.67 approx 1 month after I purchased a book for $9.00 Apparently I opt in 4 free shipping but unknowingly was selecting a membership. They debit my card at the most inconvenient time. My car note post to my bank account and bounced. This has caused a major inconvenience and could affect my credit and my banking history.

• Me
    Meagan Opie Oct 27, 2018

Order #111-0363061-0144201 and Order #111-7943058-5437045 placed these orders 10/14/2018 and they still did not ship
    would have been better ordering thru ebay they get stuff shipped same day or next.
    where is my stuff coming from CHINA????????????????

Chantijoy Oct 27, 2018

Delivery boy return my product

• Si
    Silvianess Oct 31, 2018

I have not authorize this charge.
    I did N O T sign up for Amazon Prime
    Please correct this error
    Please credit my account $ 130.31

• Lu
    LucyRoberts Nov 01, 2018

I was billed twice for one product. $26.99 tines 2.

I received MT3I77B40 or MT4I26B70.

I purchased one telephone. I received one telephone. Please refund additional charge from my card. I will tell credit card co not to pay this bill.

• Ka
    Kat.Burns98 Nov 04, 2018

I orded 5 things off of Amazon 2 weeks ago and they were scheduled to be here a week ago and they still have not come in. Also, it keeps telling me to revise my payment method and they will not ship.

• Am
    AmazonisBurglar Nov 06, 2018

but without any explanation you stole $ 1600.
    You have not written any serious messages to me even though you have all my information,

• Ga
    Gary Bates Nov 11, 2018

On 10/29/2018 I paid $47 for this program. I received no receipt or any information about it. It's like I sent it to no one.

• Ti
    TinaandRoy Davis Nov 11, 2018

I ordered 5 kits on Sept.6th 2018 and I still have not gotten any of them ...I would like to get them or a refund plz plz contact me text or phone I really need to hear from somebody to.resolve this issue plz plz plz plz plz

CherylW. Nov 11, 2018

I ordered on october 4 two flat rubberized holders for my dashboard for my cell phone. My charge card was charged for the item and i still have not received.

A4029357733ca

if the product is not available, i would like to receive a refund to my master card.

• Te
    Terrance k Nov 11, 2018

I order my stuff on March 2 it said it will be here on March 8
    I been wait for to long this not the first time this happen to I Oder I taser never got it i worked hard for that 50$ and I got all that stuff and not even getting nun thing I paid for don't like that at all I need it before Friday

• Ly
    Lynda Peeples Nov 12, 2018

I have got several emails stating I won a 1000 dollar Wal-Mart card if I did survey, download 2 sponsored offers an got 100 points. I have completed all the above, I even signed up for Life Lock and Muzzy but I have never received a card. I have completed this several times and still have received nothing. Is this legal or a scam?

• La
    Laura Kirsch Nov 12, 2018

There is a $106.77 charge pending on my bank account from Amazon Prime.
    I have NEVER ordered anything from Amazon Prime.

I AM NOT EVEN A MEMBER!

This charge MUST be STOPPED immediately.

Please contact me as soon as possible.
    I can be reached at 928-208-2330

• Ki
    Kishwer Nov 12, 2018

A Month ago I ordered a headphone from Amazon.com but i dint like that so I return it
    Amazon issued me the refund also they sent me a reference number also and my Amazon account is showing me that refund is issued bt its not in my bank account til now plzz help on the same
    Thanks

• Xa
    xaii Nov 13, 2018

I have ordered something from Amazon. The seller is from China. I ordered it last December 2016 and still haven't got my order yet.

Tracking no is YE106642178CN. It only says that it is still in China and no further information.

Could you please check where it is ? And give me more information?

Thank you.

• Vi
    Vilas Ingole Nov 13, 2018

Hello Sir,

Amazon Order Id: 406-6082443-9813938

Very unhappy with this. delivery boy called me at morning and demanding to come at specific location for delivery. and false status updated as address is incomplete. address is sufficient for delivery.

Regards,
    Vilas Ingole

• Vo
    Vonte' ThaVirgo Gaither Nov 13, 2018

on november 27 amazon took $99.00 out my account without permission they told me it will be 3-5 bussniness days its been 7 bussiness days and still have not got my money back.

• Ha
    Hari Kutty Nov 13, 2018

Hi Sir I had Purchased a Mobile in Amazon Using My Debit Card On 5th Of October 2016 with an Offer of 10% cash back when purchased using website.But its already One Month has passed but i still not get my cash back money.Can I know the reason for it.