Amazon.comis amazon a reliable company?

What company would have the "courage" to send this type of message to a client?

"I have reviewed you account and your orders. I do apologize for the frustration and disappointment in this matter.

As it appears we are unable to ship items to the address that you have provided I have now requested refunds to your account [...]

These refunds will result in your not being charged for your order. If by chance you receive your items please keep them with our
compliments."

A comment: I payed in September and now, December 11, I find that Amazon has no control of its shipments. Bad news.

• Updated by avinas... · Sep 26, 2017

Hi. I was in contact with customer support yesterday 24/09/17 on instant chat regarding a couple of technical questions I had regarding my firestick. Customer support did not seem to understand what I was asking . They could not put me in contact with someone technical who understood the...

Amazon Customer care no... ~+91 [protected]

• Updated by LucyRoberts · Oct 22, 2018

Same complaint as above.

• Updated by LucyRoberts · Oct 22, 2018

How do I know my complaint was submitted. I received no confirmation.

• Updated by Simon Shalish · Jun 16, 2019

Books are still not downloaded

• Updated by Simon Shalish · Jun 16, 2019

Ordered and paid for books were not downloaded to my I Pad

• Updated by myriam g · Aug 28, 2019

not paid for returned item USPS : [protected] 59

• Updated by myriam g · Aug 28, 2019

Not paid for returned item

• Updated by Robert Church · Nov 11, 2019

have no received my order from 10/13/19 no one will answer me WHY [email protected] [protected] needed by 11/16/19 help or i wont be able to use amazon ever again thank u

• Updated by Charged each month 12.99 · Nov 17, 2019

Just want the payments stopped. Thank You

• Updated by Charged each month 12.99 · Nov 19, 2019

I want the payment of 12.99 that is being charged to my credit card each month stopped. I don't know why I am being charged this each month and what for? I don't know why I have to keep repeating myself over and over. Please stop this charge to my credit card. Makes me wonder why?

• Updated by walt klein · Jan 08, 2020

I do not recall agreeing to PRIME. Pls. remove and refund.

• Updated by Lawrence Vodvarka · Jan 16, 2020

Unauthorized charge on credit card

• Updated by Randel Huff · Apr 12, 2020

Amzn.com/billWAUS I want my dame refund for all the dame dollar s yawl stole off my and quit running my mf card i don't even no how you got my info any way

• Updated by sandra iarossi · May 11, 2020

my spelling is right.

• Updated by sandra iarossi · May 11, 2020

i would like to get this problem straightened out please. i don't recognize this charge. please help. thanku for your time.

• Ka
    karenl56 Sep 01, 2020

I would like to request an explanation of charges to my CHASE credit card.

There are 2 charges to my credit card that I am unaware of
    6/2 13.86 and 6/9 7.46, can you please send an explanation of these charges to
    [email protected]
    I have been very satisfied with Amazon Prime but quite concerned about unknown charges.

• Gl
    Glenn Cuneo Aug 31, 2020

multiple transactions on my visa bill always from "bookstores"

merchant info always listed as amzn.com/bill. wa

• Ki
    kitty10898 Aug 02, 2020

07/23/2020
    Point Of Sale AMZN / Mktp US*MV0F69GZ2 Amzn.com/billWAUS
    $18.12 What is this i havent bought anything in 6 months off amazon...i would like to know what this is

Christina Avera May 19, 2020

They have the wrong address. I've tried to contact, with NO reply. At this time I just want my money back. I paid through my PayPal account and I can't seem to get a response from them either.

• Ka
    Karen A.Vaughn May 17, 2020

I keep getting charged $13.90 for Amazon prime tv that I did not authorize. The first time I was able to talk to someone and get he charge removed but now I got my second bill in a row and they are impossible to reach.

sandra iarossi May 17, 2020

What is this charge and why? for 12.99 amazon primeRHOOX2WJ3 order no: D01-[protected]. If this has to do with a monthly membership please cancel. Or find me a cheaper membership please. if not please cancel this. thanku.I do not recognize this charge.Please help me out with this problem Thanku.

jack Holcombe May 17, 2020

MERCHANT NAME AMAZONPRIME*AK3QV1C03

I have no idea what this charge of 127.33 is for on 04/22/2020

What is this?

Please advise me

• Je
    jeffrey valencia May 13, 2020

hi chinatera
    when i recieve my item i already paid $49.51 usd quickly and your not responding i want to repond my money or you send my item quickly

• La
    Laura Jane Ward May 13, 2020

My husband has had two unauthorized charges on his credit card bill-
    03/04/2020-Amazon Prime*2E3UO1L33 Amzn.com/bill WA 12.99
    04/04/2020-Amazon Prime*IY44J74B3 Amzn.com/bill WA 12.99

My husband does not have an Amazon or an Amazon Prime account so these charges should not be on his bill!

He would like these charges taken off and not occur again!

• Na
    Nareda W H DeCleene May 03, 2020

I cannot Identify the purchase of these amounts on or near the dates noted on my Amazon account record
    items are labeled AMZN Mktp US*WX8HI21S3 Amzn.com/billWA, AMZN Mktp US*LI8227IP3, US*803E13HP3, US*9X3LH2SD3

I request identification of these purchases as mine or a refund. Thank you.
    Nareda DeCleene

• Wy
    Wynette Cox Apr 22, 2020

I talked to Amazon last month and asked them to not put these charges on our account. I thought it was taken care of. We got another charge this month. We have asked our credit card company to not allow these charges to come on our credit card again.

• St
    Stacie Dawson Apr 19, 2020

I ordered 3 items of diamond painting and I have not received shipment.
    I paid for these items through PayPal and I have a conformation number and the money has been taken out of my account.

Can you please tell me when I will be expecting these items.

Stacie Dawson

• Ra
    Randel Huff Apr 19, 2020

Amzn.com/billWAUS this is [censored] i never new what this is so who running my cards stupided mf

Jake's Pro Painting LLC Apr 18, 2020

I ordered a 92185 upgraded Android 9.1 car stereo and I still haven't gotten it yet!! I have been waiting ! And my account has been charged $60.93

• Da
    davjgal Apr 18, 2020

Receipt no: [protected]

Description unit price qty amount

12pcs/set auto car washing cleaning sponge polish waxing cleaning scrubber
    Item #: 266319 $4.16 aud 2 $8.32 aud

New osculum type lcd vehicle-mounted digital thermometer celsius fahrenheit
    Item #: 87624 $3.46 aud 1 $3.46 aud

Subtotal : $18.03 aud

Total: $18.03 aud

Joyce Walley Mar 11, 2020

I did not make these charges so I don't know what it is for

Marilyn Quinn Feb 04, 2020

There is a charge of 12.99 on my VISA Credit card each month, what is this for?

Reference number 24692169335100938583697

MCC Code 5068 Transaction date 12/01

• Al
    Alfred Loh Feb 03, 2020

I was shocked to find out that Amazon Prime has charge to my credit card with the description of Amazon Prime *339AP5SU23 Amzn.com/billWA#2469216R2XQ33YLOUS $13.85.
    I would like to know why Amazon Prime made and unauthorized charge and will like Amazon Prime to rebate the amount back to my credit card.
    Regards,
    Hoon Loh

• Da
    Darren 34 Jan 26, 2020

Keeps asking me to free up space
    500 mb. And there isn't even that much to remove.

• La
    Lawrence Vodvarka Jan 23, 2020

An Amazon account had been set up in July for Lawrence Vodvarka and then cancelled within the 30 days. There is a charge MG7UU7EF3 charged on 12/21/19 for $13.93 on credit card Lawrence & Carol Vodvarka Chase Visa #[protected]. Please adjust this charge and contact Carol Vodvarka (carol_[email protected])
    regarding this unauthorized charge.

• Bo
    Bohemoth1 VARTIALAK Jan 23, 2020

They used to ship directly to my house via United Parcel Service. Since I am a retired disabled Combat Veteran it was very convenient for me. We had a series of earthquakes and traveling by car is difficult.
    So now they are shipping to the Post Office quite some distance. It's almost a full month since I ordered the products.

janice hilligas Jan 21, 2020

I have found a charge on my bank account of $128.52 that was from Amazon Prime M98N81, Amazon.com/bill WA. I did not buy anything for this large amount, I do not know what it is for. It is dated 1/11/20. Please resolve this issue.
    Janice Hilligas

• Ul
    Ulysses Easter Jan 21, 2020

was charged for an account, I didn't set up, I was supposed to have a free trial

ChecksNet.com Jan 20, 2020

In 2019 my business placed 118 amazon orders.
    *Over 40% had problems
    *Deliveries got slower and slower as year progressed
    *Returns were lost by amazon warehouse(s0 by up to 2 weeks
    *Refunds were wrong amounts and not received as promised
    *Customer Service could not answer questions, even though website said to ask Customer Service!

• Sh
    shercares Jan 20, 2020

As of 1/13/2020 there was $119.00 taken from my banking account please tell me what this is for. # bn2872qr3. If I do not hear from you soon I will cancel my account.

• Wa
    walt klein Jan 16, 2020

I do not recall agreeing to PRIME. Please remove and refund.

walter klein cc# 7003

Egypt

email: [email protected]

• Na
    NancyMartinez Jan 11, 2020

I cancelled in Dec 2019 and amazon prime is withdrawing from my acct January 2020 membership

• Mo
    Mohamad alsheikh Dec 14, 2019

Waterproof LED Aquarium Light Bar Fish Tank Underwater Lamp Strip (ZY-35B)
    Item# 290381.03
    Transaction ID: 63W050743C0424503
    Shipping address

Mohamad Alsheikh
    Sankt mikaelsgatan 2A
    45140 Uddevalla
    Sweden

not honest Dec 09, 2019

I talked with an amazon rep. yesterday and he did his best to cheat me. He said"in order to fix my order that he would have to get into my computer. He is a ransomwear theif folks. Beware.

Mcafee saved me.

I am counciling all my accounts with Amazon. Please beware of this.

lts

• Ji
    jim williams Dec 09, 2019

I purchased a part for my stove and it didn't work, I sent it back and now I am being charged $36.23 a month for it. Please return the money and stop those payments.
    it is a ELECTROLUX HOME PRODUCT. electric range. [protected]. Please let me know it that works for you.

Linda W.

• Ds
    dskheitkamper Dec 08, 2019

transaoction/id: 8yv12337k3911645f, order sgm4932 would like to know when it is coming to me
    pay for it onNov 21, 2019 with paypal

• Un
    Unbeatable1 Dec 03, 2019

I placed an order on 20 Nov on Amazon and money was deducted from my account on 21st but when I cancelled the order on 21 itself I was told that I was not been charged as the product was not shipped it was US based site so I can't even contact them and they are giving same excuse on mail.

• Ed
    Edward Fulton Nov 30, 2019

On November 21st my debit card was CHARGED By Amazon prime in the amount of 12.99. A CHARGE that I did not Authorized.

Charged each month 12.99 Nov 25, 2019

I am being charged 12.99 a month. Don't know what for? As being said I would like this stopped. I just want to understand what the charges are for? But I would like them stopped I am on social security. Thank you

• Ro
    Robert Church Nov 18, 2019

paid to chinatera limited 47.99 for range finder invoice#[protected] transaction#9CG65422539120846 was paid 10/23/19 have never received this is second time email you and twice to chinatera limited i ordered early needed buy 11/15/19 going on out of state hunting trip for 2 weeks please help me thank you

Sal???? Nov 18, 2019

I ordered some books and never ordered a kindle book received my books with no problem as I've used this service before but this time I've been charged £9.99 for a kindle e book even though I've received the same hard back book ???

Jose M Arevalo Nov 10, 2019

have been made an unauthorized charge by me to my 5476 credit card for video subscription for 12.99 on 11 3 2019

• De
    Debra Laux Nov 09, 2019

There is an unknown charge for $12.99 from my debit card for primeamzn.com/Bill pos I will be filing a dispute with my bank as I did not authorize this charge

• De
    Devey Ratliff Nov 09, 2019

I was charged $12.99 on my debit card on 10/14/19 by amazonprimeamzn.com/billwa? I did not authorize this debit and need to know if my debit card has been compromised.! How do you contact a person on the phone at amazon prin=me?