Amazon.com — is amazon a reliable company?
What company would have the "courage" to send this type of message to a client?
"I have reviewed you account and your orders. I do apologize for the frustration and disappointment in this matter.
As it appears we are unable to ship items to the address that you have provided I have now requested refunds to your account [...]
These refunds will result in your not being charged for your order. If by chance you receive your items please keep them with our
A comment: I payed in September and now, December 11, I find that Amazon has no control of its shipments. Bad news.
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason
- AMZN.COM/Billwaus - unauthorized charges to credit card
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com - your company needs to return my money asap!
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping
- Amazon - email and password theft