Having problems with Amazon.com?

Amazon.com Customer Service Contacts

1200 12th Ave S Ste 1200
Seattle, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Amazon.com Customer Service. Initial Amazon.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Amazon.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Amazon.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Amazon.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews

Amazon.comOriginal panasonic n2qayb000753 remote control black

I ordered and for paid £34.27 by direct debit, a Original Panasonic N2QAYB000753 Remote Control supplied by CHERRYPICKELECTRONICS, for the remote control on the 9th Sept 2020 - Amazon confirmed refund payment due to non delivery package to them from the supplier 2 weeks later - It's the 16th Oct 2020 and my bank informs that Amazon has still not issued the refund - Amazon standard blurb states that if no refunds have been made in the stated periods then contact them, but they have no direct call numbers to make the contact, they only have a stand form of qustions and answers which do not allow a customer to register/ record the fact they have made a refund.

Amazon.comAmazon refused to cancel an order that has already been cancelled and refunded

I get an email saying my order is being shipped on Oct 13 when it was originally placed on Sept 12th, original order was cancelled without my authorization on Sept 23rd and the money was refunded to my account (it did hit my account) then on Oct 13th Amazon email says your order is being shipped, I right away went to the amazon site to cancel the order and an hour later an email from amazon stated we could not cancel your order as it is being shipped, WHAT??? so if it does come I will refuse it or send it back then I will close my amazon account and order from Ebay, Amazon got too big for their britches and forgot about customer service

Amazon.comAccount locked

Account was locked, called multiple times, Amazon says an account specialist will call or send an email with in 24 hours. We never receive a phone call or email. Very frustrating!!! So I call again and again and get the same song and dance. I ask to speak to a manager, no one is ever available. I ask for a number to the account specialist and apparently they don't have one, they can only reach out to me. I ask if I can call back the same person the next day if I don't receive said email or call and they tell me to keep calling main number. I just keep going around in a viscous circle and no one is willing to do anything different about it

• Ro
          Robert_C Gremmels Nov 27, 2020

I am going through the same vicious merry-go-round of pass the blame, try again, too many attempts to resolve- your account on hold, try again, try another account/card, back to square one...repeat cycle...Give me answers to what is wrong and how to fix it...Can I pickup at a location and pay in full at that time . This is an insult when it can be an opportunity!

Oct 08, 2020

Chinatera Limited — Air pressure gauge 5 psi thermometer connector for inflatable boat kayak

Hi, Please Help, Below is the item and transaction my account was debited for. I saw the item on...

Amazon.comDelivery that was not delivered

United States post office right out flat lied in a three-way phone call be right out flat Lied said they delivered it we had to go pick it up I am disgusted with Amazon prime that I have to go pick up my packages from United States Postal Service that is not what I paid for and it is disgusting that you would say $.50 in order to save you a damn dollar or whatever you wanna call it I am really disgusted with Amazon I have Amazon prime that I pay for and my packages are taking more than one or two days to get here and now you're using the United States post office who couldn't tell the truth If it was staring them right in the face the man got on the phone and write out flat lied and why the hell would you ship a bicycle United States post office but yet you ship a flashlight UPS where is the logic in that

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 6, 2020, at 1:01 PM, [protected]@amazon.co

• Co
            Code Fore Oct 08, 2020

Yes. I had a similar issue. It seems Amazon does not collect from accounts until the item is in the delivery stage. I orders an item, it was not only in the delivery stage but there was an "attempted" delivery. This was later proven to be untrue. It seems the delivery is falsely claimed to collect the funds. Be advised that in my particular case Amazon used their super secret corp: "Amazon Export Sales". This has been under gov. investigation for several allegations, most as I can tell have to do with taxes etc. But in reality when you call to find out what happened to your package you are speaking to someone in Saudi Arabia or close. I was transferred 5 times and finally just cancelled the order as they admitted that it was not in the delivery stage. Then to make sure I would get my sizable purchase money returned I instigated a purchase dispute with my bank. Please see the Arab runaround attached. Have since ordered the item direct from the distributor.

Comments

Amazon Distribution CenterAbusive message attached to a gift received

I received a gift for my birthday and attached to it was a very nasty handwritten note that was attached using amazon packing tape.

This person should be tracked down and released from their job. This appears to be psychopathic behavior and I would fear for the safety of other employees that are around this person.

I have attached a copy of the note: warning explicit language.

Abusive message attached to a gift received
          Abusive message attached to a gift received

Amazon.comWe have moved

could you please let Chinatera that they are using an old address, we have moved to
            Rana Edgarton
            Redwood
            Christchurch 8051
            Canterbury
            New Zealand.
            if mail is sent to this address the people that has brought that house wont let us know that mail has arrived.

Many thanks

Oct 04, 2020

Amazon.com — Censorship

Refusing some political merchandise but not other political merchandise is CENSORSHIP and not accessible. I...

Amazon.comDelivery personnel

Some delivery drivers are either not following delivery instructions or they are just dropping deliveries off wherever inside of my complex, with no regard for locating the actual correct apartment number! I just had to retrieve a 37 lb box of cat litter from a top locker because the delivery driver paid no attention to instructions. I have a torn rotator cuff and arthritis in my hands. I had to have a man pull the box out of the overhead locker and carry it for me to the apartment. This is not the first incident with delivery drivers for me or other residents.

Amazon.comExtra charge on cc

Extra charge of 14.06 posted 9/12. on credit card don't know what it is
                I did buy virus plastic masks posted 9/15 for 21.64
                I did not buy anything else, have not used Amazon in a zillion years, don't owe Amazon a bloody cent, only the 21.64
                I tried to go another way on this computer, but not that computer literate, it sent me to something like Just Right or whatever and wanted a $1 for a trial sub. I don't want a sub, I don't want a trial sub, I don't want to screw around with anything. I want it fixed.

Oct 02, 2020

Amazon.com — unauthorized charge on my account; amzn mktp us*mu9ta2bb2 amzn.com/billwa

10/2/2020 Diane Stein 124 Hardrow St Satsuma FL 32189 [protected] [protected]@yahoo.com Account no.: 4323...

Amazon.comDrives need training

They blow through stop signs and sped through the 25 mph residential streets. I have confronted the drivers and they don't give a crap and are very disrespectful.

Thankfully the two schools within a quarter mile are closed due to Corvid 19 or I am sure a child would have been run over by now.

Amazon doesn't have an email address to send video clips of the drivers disregard and I have complained using the text messages with Amazon support. They take the report and nothing changes. Complaining to customer support is a total waste of time.

Date 9/18/2020
                    ORDER # [protected]

I ordered a product-and Amazon says could not deliver-due to driver could not find. I have used the same address for years and no problem having items delivered to me. When I complained the service agent says the item is from a third party. Yes-all items are?

I guess the expensive fleet of trucks do not have GPS-and I'm in the city. It's funny I see one of your drivers sitting behind complex for hours a day!

I asked for Corporate email or address to file complaint-and 8 minutes later I was given incorrect address by Sana.

Terrible service-I needed fast-next time I will go to Target!

Amazon.comCustomer service

Have you ever tried to contact Amazon to talk with a person-God Forbid!'

I need to change a contact number on my account and have spent way too much time trying to figure out how it can be done! I sign in with the correct name and they respond to a number that is no longer active. How do I change it? Live in Thailand and don't want to spend a ton of money on international calls because if their phone response is anything similar to their internet advise it would cost a fortune!

Amazon.comRe set password unprofessional lady on the phone

My computer hacks lost all password on computer. I have to reset all password on my computer.

Amazon gave dirty knowledge how to deal with customer. I tried to reset password did not worked they asked what is your expiration on last 4 credit cards, They should not asked because this security privacy.

I gave them the products i bough in the past and couple times and credit cards i purchased and expiration was all corrected.

Lady on the phone today Sept 25, 2020 at 3 AM would not satisfied with that. She asked me about Amazon Smile I gave her the dollars amount was corrected. She still not satisfied reset my password. I told her that okay that means I do not going to Amazon website from now on. Amazon loose me as customer I can go to Ebay, Ebay setup my account just one click. Others vendor setup all my password I have satisfied.

Would ever ever come back buy from Amazon because they not trained that lady right.

Sep 24, 2020

Amazon.com — Major delivery issues with amazon. Driver ignoring our location!

Order placed on September 19th, promised delivery September 21st. On September 21st it was "out for...

Amazon.comAmazon Prime *M48140V12 09/21 PURCHASE #5968

This is a transaction on my Bank of America debit account that I know nothing about; but this sounds familiar, like a purchase that seemed to be a serial monthly purchase that I had contested before. But I have made no purchases at all with you in quite some time; at least a year. To my knowledge I have no business whatsoever with you at this time; why is there a charge on my account? Donna Williams

• Updated by [email protected] · Sep 23, 2020

I commented above. Why am I commenting again? I want to know why there is a $14.00 charge for a purchase on 9/21/20 when I have made no purchases from you in over a year.

Amazon.comDelivery

What is going on with the delivery? I look at the tracking and see that my orders are going all over the place. The tracking information doesn't make any sense. It shows that the orders come and go from the same locations. Portland to hillsboro (oregon). Then hillsboro to portland.. One order showed it got shipped to portland and then got shipped back to baltimore. What is the prime shipping doing? Sure am glad I watch then prime movies. At least I am getting some of what my prime membership pays for.

Could you at least give out more accurate shipping information? Don't just say delayed. Maybe showing up in a couple days, do you want to cancel the order? You should be honest and just say what's happening. If you're waiting for people to get the delivery out on the road and you're short handed, say so. Don't just leave your members hanging.

David Carrie

Delivery

Amazon.comDoor organizer

Specifically placed an order for an item with one day shipping. Four days later and it is still NOT here. Called Amazon for a refund yet again. This has happened MULTIPLE times to me. Why should I continue to be a Prime member when things can't get shipped correctly?

The customer service agent I spoke actually asked me if I wanted my refund in the form of an Amazon gift card. Yeah, right!!! Who would do that? I told them that I would be looking elsewhere for my retail needs if this keeps happening (I'm not crazy about Walmart either, but their stuff always arrives on time) and mentioned the new Walmart + service. Did they care - NOPE!

I will definitely start my search for needed products locally now first. I always go to Amazon.com first, no longer. That will be a last resort and only if I'm in a time crunch (and you're still not guaranteed to get things as advertised!!!).

Amazon.comDelivery

I ordered a present for a friend. The delivery address on amazon was correct. However, the address for the delivery company omitted all numbers in the address. There was no way to correct this error in your system. The contact with the delivery company gave two options for delivery numbers that did not match the number I had. Your system failed to accurately pass on the delivery address to the shipping company. Order details
                                Ordered on september 8, 2020 order# [protected]
                                I have ordered hundreds of items through amazon. This is the first time I have been utterly disappointed in your service.