Amazon.comamazon prime

J

Hello, my name is Jesica. I recently spoke with customer service several times trying to resole my issue which has now caused me issue. My prime membership was to be charged on the 22nd as they have every month since July. this month they charged me on the 12th which funds were not available as I wasn't expecting the charge until the 22nd.. it caused my membership to be put on hold. I spoke with a rep on 12/15 who told me that because of the inconvenience I would have December for free. I checked my account the next day and still did not have prime. I then spoke to another rep on 12/16 who told me I would be refunded for November and still have December for free and everything was taken care of. As we were still speaking I mentioned that my prime still was not showing. He then came back and said I would only be getting refunded Novembers payment and would have to restart prime on the 22nd. I explained that the 22nd is too late for me to order my items that I should have prime still. he said the best he could do was refund shipping costs after the items were purchased. I exclaimed I could not purchase anything until 12/19. He said he would put a note in for someone see to refund shipping when I was able to make the purchase. I was not happy but it was better than nothing. Now today I was able to purchase amazon prime again, however, after submitting card info it still did not allow me to have prime. This time I called customer service, the man I spoke with advised me he was not sure what the issue was. I asked if he saw the note the other rep put in that shipping cost would be refunded as I would have to take that option due to the issues amazon has caused with my account. He said to order the items and he will refund shipping.. FOR ITEMS SHIPPED BY AMAZON.. only one of the 3 items I need was to be shipped by amazon so therefore I would still be screwed thanks to amazon. So in addition to me not being able to have Christmas items BY CHRISTMAS, I have purchased services from amazon I am not receiving AND the November payment that was to be refunded was not refunded as well. Seeing as how none of the 3 reps I have spoken with, 2 of which misled me, and I still have no resolution.. Will someone please do something about this.

• Tw
    Tw1969 Jan 02, 2019

They have charged me on 2 different occasions this past year for a prime membership that I have never applied for.

• Ro
    RobberPrimeAmazon Dec 26, 2018

They sneaked into my 2 accounts and charged me recurrent membership - without my applying for it. Ever. Unpleasant experiences.