Menu

reviews & complaints

ParcelFlow Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with ParcelFlow at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for ParcelFlow has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of ParcelFlow. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

ParcelFlow complaints 3

Sort by:

Newest ParcelFlow reviews & complaints

J
5:39 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ParcelFlow forwarding service

I used the company plenty of times before with no issues. Usually with a order of 3-5 items. In Nov&Dec of 2017 I purchased 7 sneakers, and decided to consolidate my order and paid for 3/4day shipping for the sake of convenience. Package and shipping was a crazy amount to begin with($280usd), but I needed them for Christmas gifts so I paid on Dec18th2017. I didn't receive my shipment until Middle of January. With emails sent nearly everyday in between and NOT A SINGLE response I knew something was wrong. When I got my order one pair of sneakers was missing. After reaching out to Paul (who explained my order didn't ship in 3/4days as paid for was due to the UK mailing company being backed up and not taking in any packages to be shipped) I explained everything and was offered a partial refund, and the shipment of my sneakers. Paul told me that theywhere still with them, due to the consolidated package not having enough space they couldn't ship them. Another few weeks goes by, no refund or shipment of my sneaker and Paul began to ignore my emails. I decided to reach out to someone else via there website. Got a hold of Peter, who offered me the refund of my sneaker and partial refund of the consolidated package after they did some investigating. I provided all the emails with Paul and the invoice of the package to Peter who seemed like he would solve this issue. It is now April of 2017. And I have not heard from Paul or Peter since they are now ignoring me, nor have I received any refund for the wrong doing. If you don't read any of this review, please read this...DO NOT DO ANY BUISNESS WITH THIS FRAUD OF A COMPANY. I have clear proof of them stating my shoe's are there and not shipping it out to me. THIS COMPANY ARE NOTHING BUT THEIVES! DO NOT USE AS A FORWARDING OPTION IN ANY CASE!

Read full review of ParcelFlow
S
7:53 am EDT

ParcelFlow Lost package

I don't know where my package is and when I contacted www.parcelflow.co.uk they said they also had no idea. What? My package was delivered to the wrong address and no one is able to tell me where exactly. These people are the worst ever! Later they stopped replying to my emails. That was the only way to reach them, but it seems like they decided to ignore me and my issue! I will not use ParcelFlow ever again ad will tell everyone I know about these scammers!

Read full review of ParcelFlow
R
4:07 pm EDT

ParcelFlow The tracking number showed that it was in its way and I didn't get it

I have bought some items from the company, which didn’t deliver orders to my country, but they have advised the company www.parcelflow.co.uk. I have paid for the delivery and it was £75 for 12 kg parcel. I got the tracking number and it was possible to track the parcel immediately. But on the day of the delivery, I checked the number and there was no news. It showed that the order was on its way, but this status was the same within 7 days. WTF?

Read full review of ParcelFlow and 1 comment
1 comment
P
P
Petrus areg
, US
Jan 18, 2020 11:43 pm EST

Halo. My parcel has stuck since 09/01/2020.
ERB182410360MY-this is my parcel tracking. Please check where is my parcel right now.
This is my email :sabracareg@gmail.com.
This is my phone number :[protected]

View 0 more photos

Is ParcelFlow legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates ParcelFlow highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about ParcelFlow raises questions. Diligently reviewing ParcelFlow's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering ParcelFlow's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

ParcelFlow earns 88% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: ParcelFlow near-perfect at 88% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

ParcelFlow has claimed the domain name for parcelflow.co.uk for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Parcelflow.co.uk has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows ParcelFlow website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Parcelflow.co.uk has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several mixed reviews for ParcelFlow have been found on various review sites. While some customers have had positive experiences with the company, others have reported issues with their products or customer service. It's important to read and consider a variety of reviews before making a decision to purchase from this website.

Parcelflow.co.uk appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• The website belonging to ParcelFlow has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to ParcelFlow. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

ParcelFlow contacts