Amazon.com — amazon prime
It seems the longer I have Amazon Prime less things that are eligible for free shipping. That was the main reason I signed up for it. Also when trying to apply Free shipping codes off the internet I'm never eligible to use them.
The same goes for my Prime video. Half of what I go to watch they want to charge me a separate fee to watch.
Well you know what they say "Nothing is free" Amazon proves that even when you pay for free it's not free.
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping 
- Amazon - email and password theft
- Chinatera Limited - diamond paintings not received.