Having problems with Audible?

Audible Customer Service Contacts

1888 283 5051 (United States)
1888 283 0332 (Spanish Language)
+1 206 577 1377 (International)
+1 206 922 0156 (Spanish Language)
One Washington Park
Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Audible Customer Service. Initial Audible complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Audible above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Audible. Discuss the issues you have had with Audible and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

AudibleAudible books

On 10/26/20 the billed my checking account three times not just once on my bank card which was not used for the subscription. All they could say is that don't know how that happened and they will happily refund $688.50 in a week to ten days. What a scam!!! They can draw the money out in two seconds but takes them up to ten days to refund. What a way to make money off other people. If you give them a debit card look out!!!

AudibleCharges

I am a Prime Member through Amazon. I have never subscribed to Audible and my card was charged $14.95.
    I'd like a refund since it's been two day of me trying to cancel and try to get a refund. I didn't even know that o had Audible so this charge came as a surprise. I never authorized Audible to take any money off my card, in which I can only guess they got it from Amazon.

S
      Aug 03, 2020

Audible — Fraud and harassment

I had several audio books on Audible.com for many years. In 2016 Sean Diddy Combs and his model of Sean John...

AudibleAudible complaint charges after cancellation

They change me after I cancelled my audible account.
      I cancelled my account on 25 march and they charge me on may 15 again. I have both photos of cancellation and deduction of my money. I got my audible app download on 15 march and I cancelled it on 25 march and I was in my free trial period of first month and I cancelled in my first month of trial period but they charged me $14.95 on 15 may after almost more than 45 days of cancellation day.
      I have also attached my date of cancellation and changes made on my account.
      Thanks

Audible complaint charges after cancellation
      Audible complaint charges after cancellation

AudibleMonthly audible charges

I have been noticing a charge of $16.18 monthly for the past year and didn't know who to contact. I finally figured it out, I NEVER requested this. I bought a new Reader in Oct 2018 (I believe) and have never been able to get it up and running. Believe my account number is Z32Z69M, please refund dollars.
        Michelle Clark
        [protected]@gmail.com (SGM USA Retired)

• Updated by Michelle 1949 · Mar 12, 2020

I ordered a reader in October 2018, to this day I have not activated it. I've been noticing monthly charges of $16.18 and didn't know till now what it was for. I have never downloaded books, and would like a refund for all the months I did not authorize the charges. Believe my account is Audible Z32Z69M. Please confirm reimbursement.

Michelle Clark
            [email protected]
            SGM USA Retired

AudibleTroy V. fountain

Hi I am troy some body charge me for $14.00 and, I need to put the money back in my account wright now thanks you.Why should it be 350 words are you wright a book if you are I need my money back wright now the apt. Is council from my device so put it back or else. Thank you. P.S
          .this is the finals Question why would you do that to people with out asking you should call them first .

AudibleAudible

Forceful marketing
            Get credit card details without authorisation
            Have a very complicated (not in the front page!) way to find membership cancellation.
            Offer you other services, and even more expensive ones when you ask for membership cancellation!
            For me all is line on for non-reliability, crooks, non considerate, just want your money and use lots of pressure...!

AudibleCharges on my debit card

I have never ordered nor do I have anything Kindle or audible related. I want my money back. There are 2 separate charges 1 for $9.99 and the other for $14.95. I have not ever ordered audible or anything kindle and I'm wondering how many times they have charged my card before. I work very hard for my money like most people and I would like for a quick response on how this is going to be handled.

Charges on my debit card

AudibleAudible monthly fee

We are being charged a monthly fee and I don't know how or why. I have checked my kids amazon fire tablet and don't see subscription I want a refund please this has been a reoccurring charge for the last 6 months my amazon account is [protected]@ yahoo my phone number is [protected] I don't know how to access/cancel a subscription I did not authorize please contact me to help Me resolve this issue

AudibleGot charged 15.77 from audible!

I just checked my credit card statement and saw the charge of $15.77 from audible. For a second, I thought I got hacked! I did not sign up for any free trial or even have amazon membership. So called them, they said I was charged since I used my husband's amazon membership account before and left my credit card info. They were not able to charge my husband for audible service (which he had cancelled) and they went ahead charging my card. This charge should never occurred the first place. Even worse they charged me without informed me at all. This is not acceptable!

AudibleCharging for a membership I don't have

Audible us.com is charging me for a membership that I don't have or want, unable to get in touch with them but they still charge me every month, I never signed up for a membership this is a usa service and I live in the uk, they will not answer any calls, emails or query's on their website i'm beginning to think that they are con merchants, there web page has absolutely no use whatever

H

Audible — Refund not received

Hi. I have never agreed to a subscription from Audible and noticed that payments of £7.99 were being taken...

Nottingham

Audible — Fraud service

Yesterday from my account 1153 rupees was debited without my permission even I wasn't share my bank detail...

A

Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ — Being charged for a service I never ordered nor used!

I was charged $16.00 on July 13, 2018 by a company called Audible ADBL.CO/BILL NJ PESTJ4DDNPX. I never...

B

Audible — $16.37 every freaking month since october 2016

$16.37 every freaking month since october 2016 and when I cancelled it says they owe no refund to...

S

Audible.com — Membership

I once got an email regarding a FREE audible book that sounded interesting. i register to downlod it without...

Audible — Audible

I received a bill on my debit card for $14.95. I did not authorize this charge and would like to cancel thi...

Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJUnauthorized monthly visa debits since march 29th

I have unauthorized monthly debits since 29th March $14.95, which is $21.32 in New Zealand.
                      If I wanted audible I would have gone through Australia, which is cheaper and I would have actually ordered some audiobooks.
                      I have been charged for 5 months which is $106.60.
                      How do i get rid of this AP? How do i get my money back?
                      Please help.
                      Regards
                      Suzi Price
                      My email is [protected]@gmail.com

+[protected]

AudibleI have no idea...

This was charged to my account unbenounced to me...

That's all I get from the bank.

Again the date was [protected],

I have no idea the client number but my phone number is
                        [protected].

My name is Brad Cochran.

The charge is to my debit card that I'm not comfortable giving you. Also, this caused my account to go into arrears. This has NEVER happened to me in the past. It's very embarrasssing. Please fix this!!!

Sincerely,
                        Brad Cochran

Maybe it's tied here because my ex wife's a veracious reader.
                        I can give you all her info if you need it. Thanks again!

Audible, Inc Newark, NJAudible stole intellectual property from music mogul, sean diddy combs

Hip hop series, a damsel in distress episodes 1-16 were narrated, and produced by these actresses, vanessa reyes, adrienne roberson and the fabulous felicia farraday in 2017. These episodes were produced with amazon kdp and audible and once finished, were to be put on sale with itunes and audible. What happened? Where are they? Why won't customer service with amazon and audible return sean diddy combs and my phone calls to address this matter? Why? Because they outright stole our hip hop pilot television series. That's why! See, this is kinda what diddy was tawkin' bout. When he said, that these music industries wanna make money off the black and hip hop culture, yet leave us out as if we had nuthin' to do wid it. Ya feel me? I feel amazon and audible stole our hip hop series ideas. I really do. A damsel in distress was a pilot television series for future television entertainment platforms with netflix and revolt television. The only episode greedy amazon and audible put on sale was a damsel in distress episode two by sean diddy combs and myself. That's it. The other episodes are fire baby, fire. Hella fire!!! Audible is located one washington park 16th floor newark, nj 07102

• Updated by Sean Combs The Paper Boy · Jul 22, 2018

April 2017, these actresses produced and narrated Diddy's hip hop series A Damsel In Distress episodes 1 thru 16. Adrienne Roberson, Vanessa Reyes and The Fabulous Felicia Farraday. We have the contracts for all episodes. In the contract, it says if Amazon and Audible don't put the audiobooks on sale within six months of them being produced, Amazon and Audible pay the owners of the series damages up to 20 Million Dollars. The only episodes they put on sale on iTunes and Audible was A Damsel In Distress episode two under Sean Diddy Combs. Audible is located One Washington Park 16th floor Newark, NJ 07102

• Updated by Sean Combs The Paper Boy · Jul 22, 2018

Hip hop be A Damsel In Distress audiobook episodes 1 thru 16 were produced by actresses Vanessa Reyes Felicia Farraday and Adrienne Roberson. These hip hop series audiobooks were produced by these actresses in 2017. Amazon and Audible never put the audiobooks on sale to be sold on iTunes and Audible. The companies won't respond to Sean Diddy Combs and me. These companies stole our ideas and intellectual property. Amazon KDP is located 410 Terry Ave Seattle WA 98109 and Audible is located One Washington Park 16th Floor Newark, NJ 07102

• Ca
                              Call the Waaaambulance! Jul 22, 2018

What relationship are you to Mr. COMBS? Shouldn't HE be the one posting this, if in fact, his copyright was violated in some way?

The reason why I ask, is because I've gotten notifications on my computer, that, in order to play Audible books, I have to approve the usage on my itunes. It makes me wonder if Audible is owned by itunes... And, if it is, your original contract should have stipulated that iTunes may ONLY use the copyrighted material on ONE of it's platforms: Itunes.

If you just say that Itunes can use the material, then they are going to allow it on all of their platforms. Does that make sense?