Amazononline purchases

F

im a single mother of 4 my $ is the only thing keeping my head above water-that being said ...apparently my oldest adult son somehow changes my amazon email address & made up a different address unbeknownst to me. WELL-$7000 later without notification i got completely screwed----Amazons reply to me (after 4 gruelling hours on the phone & emails) have your son arrested---but im sure you dont want to do that so---go to his place of work & sit down with him & tell him what he did is wrong & you want the $$$------im just livid sad mad not only at my son (thats a given) but at amazon for giving me ZERO heads up!!!

• Wine Is Good Jun 28, 2016

Amazon is not at fault. You should have your son arrested. How was Amazon supposed to know it was not you?

• Wine Is Good Jun 30, 2016

Sub, she won't do that because to her it matters not that her son is a thief. All that matters is that Amazon 'allowed' her son to rip her off so therefore it is their fault. Parents like this are why people are so rotten.