Amazon.com — giftcard
I purchased a $50.00 giftcard from Amazon only because their ad offered a $15.00 credit if you bought the giftcard. I had almost forgotten about it but 2 weeks latIer i called and said i dont see the credit applied to my account anywhere.and the guy says no it wont show in your account it just appears at checkout. It never did. I never received the $15.00 credit. They LIED.
Updated by Annie Schoenecker, Oct 06, 2019
I purchasef a $50.00 amazon giftcard due to their ad promising a $15.00 credit to you for the purchase. I never got the $15.00 credit so 2 weeks later i called them & they said it will show up when i purchase something & no it will not show under my account. So im assuming it will magically appear during checkout but no. I never got it they LIED.
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping 
- Amazon - email and password theft
- Chinatera Limited - diamond paintings not received.