Amazon.com — amazon prime amzn.com/bill wa
A charge of $12.99 has been occurring on a credit card that is NOT affiliated with my amazon prime membership. When I have asked to have this investigated all they tell me is the card is not listed on my account with Amazon. I also had the CC deactivated and a new card issued only to have the recurring charge under the new CC number. I cannot seem to get this stopped with anything I do
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping 
- Amazon - email and password theft
- Chinatera Limited - diamond paintings not received.