Alside Windows — windows have failed seals
We bought these windows for the whole house about 11 years ago. In the last 5 years these windows have started to fail. The seal is apparently defective as the inside of the double pane is getting a brown film especially near the grills. About 2 months ago I called for another replace for a failed window. After picking it up from the distributor, I opened it when I got home and found just the glass. It was not mounted in a frame. I called Alside and was told these windows were discontinued. They said it was no my responsibility to find another company who would switch out the existing frame with the new glass. We paid good money for a product and company we thought we could depend on and even though the product has failed they made good on replacements until now.
What do I do now? And since this replacement had been ordered I now have another window that has failed.
More Alside Windows Complaints & Reviews
- Alside Window - Fraud
- Alside & Quality Contractors - Very poor Installation of windows
- Alside Windows - Defective Windows
- Alside Windows - Product Quality
- Alside Window - Fail Time After Time
- Alside Steel Siding - Rusting. Warranty rejected
- Alside Windows - window seal failure warranty not honored
- Akron Window - Don't buy from them
- Alside Sheffield windows - Leaked from day 1
- Alside - Warranty