Menu
CB Window and Door Installation Alside Windows 3773 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH, 44223, US
Alside Windows company logo
Alside Windows
reviews & complaints
Alside Windows company logo

Alside Windows

3773 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH, 44223, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
ComplaintsBoard
A
10:41 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Alside Windows - Lifetime warranty refused

I filled out Alside claim form the Summer of 2022. I received no response. In 10-2022 I called Alside. [protected]. They said that the warranty only covers the first two owners. I do not know how many owners there were. They would not cover the lifetime warranty for ul-5 window failure. Three windows have failed, and the failure was long before I bought the home in 8-2021. Two windows have massive ugly stains between the window panes and one will not stay up. They are AAMA certified gold. Three window repair companies have told me that the stain between the panes, are a manufacture defect. It involves a failure of the coating inside the panes, and should be covered under the warranty as a manufacturer defect. This should supersede all other warranties.

Desired outcome: The stained windows should be covered under a manufacturing defect of defective coating material. Alside should take responsibility by replacing the stained window panes under the manufacturers warranty.

Read full review of Alside Windows