AliExpressProduct does not meet the description

D Dec 03, 2019

Topco-The Reliable Genuine Mobile Phone Store
15:57
Dont forget about 13$
ePlus Store
13:09
what can we do for you ?
AKTIMO Official Store
yesterday
[Order card]
M&L 3C Store
05/11
ok friend, we'll accept this dispute go
Topco-The Reliable Genuine Mobile Phone Store
29/11 07:40

Why are you silent, promised to answer yesterday
29/11 07:45

Three days have passed since you received the phone, but the problem is not solved
29/11 16:21

Прочитанные

dear friend, welcome :) can you pls tell me anything i can do for you?
if i can't reply you immediately, pls wait a moment, i'll reply you ASAP after back. thank you:)

WHERE are you friend?

i am here now, dear

почему молчишь
29/11 16:35

Im already nervous

i understand you, dear
but i have not got exact news, i need to confirm again

Why so long
Вчера 10:40

How are you dear friend?
Прочитанные

dear friend, welcome :) can you pls tell me anything i can do for you?
Вчера 11:35

dear friend, i checked the phone already
my technician told us: phone screen was scratched, not power on
and the phone was put under dirty water
what happend pls, dear?
if you need, i will ask some photoes about it
Вчера 13:00

Dear, I told you right away that i spilled water on him.He has moisture protection IP68.What are my questions?Do you want to solve the problem, as i understand it?You sold me a refurbished phone with a change screen and dont want to admit it!!!You disappointed me!
Вчера 13:16

A scratch can not affect the inclusion of the phone!Do not consider me an idiot...It does not turn on because water has go into it!!!
Прочитанные
NOTE: The message has not been sent. Please be aware that you are required to comply with local laws & policies.
A scratch can not affect the inclusion of the phone!Do not consider me a fool ...It does not turn on because water has go into it!!!
Вчера 15:42

Order Number #[protected]
Samsung Galaxy S9+ S9 Plus G965U Unlocked 4G Android Mobile Phone Octa Core Snapdragon 845 6.2" Dual 12MP RAM 6GB ROM 64GB NFC
Прочитанные

dear friend, i am sorry about this trouble, pls send it back to me, let me ask my supplier check it all.
Вчера 16:21

Dear, what should i send you?Youve already had a phone for a week.I understand that you dont want to resolve the issue positively?I will complain about you.You knew that the phone was restored, and now you are hiding as a supplier!Reimburse me for my expenses!!!
Прочитанные

oh, dear friend, i am sorry, i made a mistake,
do you mean you want to refund.
or resend another one

Restored again? Without ip68?
Прочитанные

let me ask my supplier if it add ip68 function.
Вчера 16:58

Dear, i dont need a refurbished phone!!! Give me the money for the phone and 13$ for delivery
09:14

Dear where are you gone?
Прочитанные
Do you want to solve my problem?
13:36

Where are you dear?
14:05

dear friend, do you have paypal account.
regards

There is a commission.Are you ready to pay it?
Прочитанные

or i ask my colleague how to do.
regards

why dont you want to return money to my visa card.I paid from it
Прочитанные

dear friend, i have not send money to other country before, and our country can not allow it, regards

Dear, what then to do?
Прочитанные

i will ask my colleague, do not worry.
14:26

Dear, im tired of waiting!Transfer through PayPal, your commission...[protected]@gmail.com BUT IM WAITING!!!
14:36

IM WAITING!!!
14:55

but it is high commission, dear friend.
15:00

Why should i pay it?Its not my fault.I want to get it in Full.Im not a rich man...
15:18

dear friend, i accept refund,
so can you contact aliexpress, we will solve it by aliexpress. refund it through aliexpress.

• Updated by DamirS · Dec 03, 2019