AliExpressSeller deceived me.

V Jan 12, 2021

On 2020-11-23 23:49 I bought from the BONROAD Official Store on the website www. aliexpress.com this navigation with the following specifications: Bonroad 8.8 inch Android 10.0 Car Multimedia Player Stereo System For BMW E46 320i 325i 323i 330i 318i GPS Navigation with DSP support carplay

Main Features:

Android 10.0 System

2.Built-in inner microphone and wifi module and support external mic.

3.Support Playstore, you can download APPs from Android Market

Bluetooth version: 4.0, Support handsfree bluetooth callings, phonebook input, bluetooth music.

4.Mirror Link: Support mirror link functions, built-in easy connected

5.Support Steering Wheel Control, you control the volume button, call.

6.Video Output Function: Support full-view video output, support external monitor headrest.

7.Support Navitel, IGO, Google, Waze map .We install igo map in the radio, if you need Navitel map, please contact with seller.

8.Support Rear View Camera, USB DVR with SD slot, TMPS, OBD2, DAB +, external mic, carpaly (Optional).
Unfortunately the seller tried to deceive me by sending me another cheaper navigation with lower specifications (cheaper), and with an old operating system, android 8.1 compared to what I ordered.
I opened a dispute on aliexpress where aliexpress judgment decided to get some of my money back after I agreed with the seller to send me the update file to the android 10.0 operating system which did not happen and the seller no longer responds to me.
Attached you will find the proving pictures.
if u need more evidence please contact me at email adress [protected]@gmail.com