Menu

AliExpress  -  Gamepads arrived with defects

P
Author of the complaint
8:35 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My order number was: [protected]

The order was two game pads, made on 12/16/2021, which came defective.
One of them had the L1 and R1 buttons broken, and in the other, the mini-USB input didn't work.
I contacted the seller and sent pictures of the issues, but they required a video to prove it. I refused to upload the video because I didn't have a way to do it, and opened a dispute.
Then the AliExpress website intervened and asked me for a video. I asked a friend of mine for a webcam to take the video, and I sent it.
The AliExpress website proved me right and determined, in an email sent to me, the following: "Final resolution: Return goods Full refund 31.91 EUR (Seller pays the returning shipping fee)"
This was determined with both game pads. I contacted the seller for him to pay for the return of the products, but the seller said that I would have to pay the return. The cheapest return I can manage was €118.36 for an order that cost me €63.82 (€31.91 times two game pads).
I contacted the seller about this and got no response.
In view of this, I proposed to the seller to keep both game pads, and use the pieces from one of them to fix the other, which was possible.
For this, I proposed that the seller, DDP Global E-tech Product Store, refund me €31.91, corresponding to one of the game pads, which I would have to disassemble. So far I have not received any response from the DDP Global E-tech Product Store, and the AliExpress site has already closed me a dispute with respect to one of the game pads, and already released the payment to the seller.
I ask myself: am I going to run out of money and without game pads about something I wasn't to blame? Is there anything I can do?

View 0 more photos
Feb 10, 2022 4:01 pm

Dear Messrs.

I'm still waiting for a response from your services.

I still cannot use the gamepads, without you demanding the seller to comply with your own resolution, and without any solution. If you continue like this, you will only lose customers.

Jan 27, 2022 11:19 am

Aliexpress website services, today is 01/27/2022, and you have closed the two disputes regarding the gamepads that came with defects, you have released the payment to your seller, and I can't use the gamepads and I don't have a refund either. I remind you again that was your's services that said the seller would pay for the return of the products, but the seller refused to pay. If your services always decide in favor of your sellers, even when those sellers (the DDP Global E-tech Product Store website) do not comply with what you have determined, how do you expect to gain the trust of customers?
I tell you in advance, if you don't resolve this situation in some way that is compensatory for me, I will give you many bad reviews whenever I can so that future buyers can see how you deal with the situation when the product has problems.
For that I just have to tell my first and only experience with your site, Aliexpress, and with the seller DDP Global E-tech Product Store.

Jan 25, 2022 1:27 pm

Aliexpress website services, today is 01/25/2022, and you are about to close the second dispute regarding the gamepads that came with defects, and I still can't use the gamepads and have no solution for the case. I remind you that you were the ones who said that the seller would pay for the return of the products, but the seller refused to pay that. How do you resolve disputes without the seller complying with what you have determined? Please be consistent with yourselves.

0 comments