Craft Holsters company logo
Craft Holsters
reviews & complaints
Craft Holsters
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

12 complaints
12 resolved 0 unresolved

This account has been claimed by Craft Holsters customer service / representatives through our verification process.

Craft Holsters reviews & complaints

Craft Holsters complaints 12

K

Craft Holsters - Badly Flawed Holster

After waiting weeks for a custom holster I finally received it. The stitching was very good, the black finish was good, The imprint around trigger guard was so-so. The imprint on the top side of the cylinder was horrible. It appeared a three year old used a scribe to outline the cylinder, just a heavy deep crooked gouge. Sent Craft a clear detailed picture, then had to send them another picture...No Response.

Desired outcome: Return my money or replace with what I was suppose to get within two weeks.

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Craft Holsters - Cross draw holster for Beretta 92 compact.

The gun does not fit in the holster, the holster is too small for the gun. I have left 3 phone messages, and sent Emails and nobody has gotten back with me. My phone number is [protected]. My email is [protected]@hotmail.com. i need to return the holster for a refund, this is the second time this has happened with you people. I don't believe you know how to make a crossdraw holster...

May 14, 2018

Craft Holsters - shoulder holster for h&k usp.40

I have been looking for a decent holster for my H&K USP .40 for a couple years and came across CraftHolsters.com. I reviewed their offering and decided to give it a try for the shoulder rig. As it i...

J

Craft Holsters - shoulder holster

Well, I finally received my Craft shoulder holster, BUT it was worth the wait. I have tried, bought, bought and returned many shoulder holsters over the years and could never find one to satisfy me...

M
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Craft Holsters - it. 564- tactical drop leg holster for springfield xd-45 - 5”

First thing... This is not necessarily a complaint since I am quite happy with the holster. It was definitely worth the wait for a custom made piece of equipment that my XD45 fits in perfectly.
It only took about 15-20 minutes to get it adjusted to my comfort level and it I absolutely love it! The straps for the extra magazine and the firearm itself are quite rigid but that is to be expected on a brand new holster. Just a matter of getting broken in.
I've worn it a few times since I purchased it and it gets more comfortable every time and I am getting more used to it as well, it almost feels like a part of my body.
I honestly do love this rig as I found that a belt carry holster was too uncomfortable and an unnatural draw that I had to raise my arm up way to high to get the pistol out. With the drop leg holster the pistol is at arms length, right where the hand naturally falls when walking, no awkward tweaking of the arm to retrieve your firearm. I've seen some negative reviews of drop leg holsters being to uncomfortable but for me this is exactly what I was looking for.
There is one thing that I would like to point out and I'm hoping it will go away once it gets broke in a bit more, when I am walking it has a slight squeak in the two clips that connect the belt loops to the holster. I've included a couple photos, one is my pistol in the holster ( excellent fit by the way) and the other is the clips where the squeaking is coming from.
Thank You Craft Holsters for a quality, custom made holster!

Oct 27, 2017

Craft Holsters - outstanding quality

I recently purchased a beautiful black leather holster from Craft Holsters on 9/27/2017. Prior to my purchase of the holster; I emailed back and forth with the staff from Craft Holsters with many questions regarding the specifications for my new holster. The staff was very welcoming and helpful with answering all my questions. They also answered all my questions in a timely manner. After receiving my new holster in the mail. I was amazed at the detail and quality of the holster. It really does fit my gun "like a glove". The holster is durable and strong. They holster exceed my expectations and was worth the wait. So, then I also purchased a black leather belt from Craft Holsters on 10/23/2017. The belt was also made of leather to the same quality as the holster. I would recommend this company to anyone. You will truly get a quality product.

C
Aug 29, 2016

Craft Holsters - IWB Holster

Dear Craft Holsters, Before purchasing your IWB holster, I did extensive research online. It seems that your company had some miscommunication in the past, but I decided to take a gamble given the low price and apparent high quality of your products. I’m now happy to add my stellar review - 5 stars! Even though you’re based abroad, ordering process was not complicated at all. You clearly stated at your website that it would take 6-8 weeks to receive due to it being personally hand-made to fit my specific handgun. Throughout the process your communication was excellent and the ability to view order status online was great. 2-day UPS shortened the process by a couple weeks, and I”m very pleased to report the IWB holster is exactly what I was hoping for. Thank you.

R

Craft Holsters - Cool handmade products

well, I would like to say thank you for the holsters, customer service and keeping me posted on my order. I am very satisfied with the craft 100% ! Very true to fit and awesome leather craftsmanship was put in to my holsters. My 357 Ruger GP100 is very very snug and will take some break-in which is great. My shoulder rigs are very comfortable and practical. My SIG P229 holster is the best holster ever! I now do not have to worry about a gun falling out of a holster while laboring around. I believe a true holster should not inhibit a person from movement. No more searching for the perfect holsters. Thank you again for the great product. I will do my best to brag up the perfection on these and push my friends to try it out. A holster for the next gun that I am gonna to buy will be definitely from the Craft. Hans S.

Craft Holsters - Leather holster-ruger

well, so my name is Karl and I am a law enforcement officer. I come from Alaska and want to share with you my experience regarding the holsters offering by the website: craftholsters.com It seems there are some people who were a bit disappointed and I asked myself why is it so as I am very happy that I decided to order the leather holster from them. My holster is an more average, very nice, leather holster with a perfect fit for my Ruger P 90. I realized the people who were disappointed were so disappointed because they do not buy the holster and have no personal experience with their products and services such as their customer support. I had no problem at all and I had even so positive experience that I would order from them again. All the best. Karl

M

Craft Holsters - custom made holster

I will always recommend the Craft Holsters. I belong to a private gun club with about 150 members. I will recommend you to my fellows. I have a great deal of respect for how you treat people. I haven’t seen that in years. I want to let you know that your custom made holsters, especially the "It. 92” model are perfect. Superb...Thank you for the good job you made for me and my brother Joseph, he was also very satisfied with the belly band. Looking forward to do a business with you for the next time

Craft Holsters - Gun holster- Smith & Wesson

I'm extremely pleased with the products you sent me. I received my parcel yesterday. The fit on my pistol is absolutely perfect. The quality of the leatherwork is extremely good. The fit and comfort, particularly the shoulder rig simply could not be better. Lastly, your selection of custom made holsters is amazing. I carry a Smith and Wesson P990L which is their license model of the Walther P99 with a few small differences. Finding good leather for the Walther is next to impossible with any of the other manufacturer's and anything custom fitted to the Smith and Wesson model simply doesn't exist, so I am happy you made such a great holster for me.

R
Feb 11, 2016

Craft Holsters - The order was unavailable and the seller hasn't refunded me

I bought gun holsters from Craft Holsters and couple of days later I got the email that the order was unavailable. However, it was mentioned on the website. I said that I didn’t want to wait and...

Craft Holsters Company contacts