Aldo Shoespoor quality, overpriced, uncomfortable

P

I've only had three pairs of shoes from Aldo. The first, boots with 2" heels. Fine for the first 5 mins, extremely painful afterwards. A friend who lent it, had to walk home on bare feet on pavement! Braving the possibility of glass and other nasty stuff was more comfortable than wearing their shoes!
The second pair, after learning my lesson I bought on sale. They fit well and looked good but I had to return because again, they were too painful. Last pair were winter boots that were extremely heavy and clunky. Having learned my lesson, I only look at their shoes to see which styles I like and then hunt for different brands.

james3600 Aug 01, 2011

Bought a pair of mens leather oxfords from Aldo, The sole for some reason split horizontally after a month. Then after 6 months one of the heels broke away from the shoe. Terrible quality for the price - Stay away!

• Al
    Aldo Crap Jun 15, 2016

As of May 2016, Aldo still make the worst shoes I've ever bought in their price range!
    £100 gone to waste! I will never buy Aldo again.

• Pr
    ProudCanadian Jun 25, 2016

The quality is poor but the service is worse! everytime I go in and ask for a size I'm made to feel like I am disturbing the staff. Like, how dare I interrupt their conversation about someones boyfriend and what he said.

• Is
    Isishe Jun 08, 2017

Shoes lasted only couple of months then discolored, torn, split all of the bad you can think of. Will never buy cheap quality, over price

• Cl
    Client22 Jul 12, 2018

Aldo sells poor quality shoes.
    Their 90 days warranty is nothing.
    Your normally worn shoe will wear off after 4 months and they will claim it is not a manufacturer's fault.
    I wore their shoes only inside so they should last at least 2 years or like my Rylko or Badura shoes - 5 or more years.

I will never buy from them again.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices