Aldo Shoes — poor quality, overpriced, uncomfortable
I've only had three pairs of shoes from Aldo. The first, boots with 2" heels. Fine for the first 5 mins, extremely painful afterwards. A friend who lent it, had to walk home on bare feet on pavement! Braving the possibility of glass and other nasty stuff was more comfortable than wearing their shoes!
The second pair, after learning my lesson I bought on sale. They fit well and looked good but I had to return because again, they were too painful. Last pair were winter boots that were extremely heavy and clunky. Having learned my lesson, I only look at their shoes to see which styles I like and then hunt for different brands.
More Aldo Shoes Complaints & Reviews
- Aldo Shoes - awful, awful, awful
- Aldo Shoes - sub standard customer service
- Aldo Shoes - refusing to return refund
- Aldo - bad service
- Aldo Shoes - worst shipping and customer service
- Aldo - eryde heels from aldo
- Aldo Shoes / Mcmickle Dress Sandal - horrible quality shoes
- Aldo - horrible customer service
- Aldo - high disrespect from aldo and no resolution for customer facing issues with brand
- Aldo - Product: nayeli sliders red