Having problems with Aldo?

1800 326 2536 (Canada)
1888 818 2536 (United States)
808 101 5659 (United Kingdom)
1 800 903 606 (Ireland)
+32 80 075 544 (Belgium)
+45 32 624 430 (Denmark)
+352 80 022 251 (Luxembourg)
+31 800 022 7680 (Netherlands)
+40 371 524 291 (Romania)
+82 25 513 333 (South Korea)
2300 Émile-Bélanger
Montreal, California
Canada - H4R3J4

Complaints & Reviews

complaint

Hello I went to aldo in cherry hill mall at 9:30am waiting for the store to open to purchase shoes and they did not open on time it was 11:30am and the lifhts were still off, I missed my interview on tour behave, I was very disappointed!!! I love your store but after this incident I won't be back, your store was the only stire that look like you did not pay your electric bill!!! Signed pissed

I am complaining about the service

I am buying a bag in aldo accessories when I ask the sales lady to give me a black one she said nothing and when I decided to get a rose colored bag then she said again nothing so I bought the bag and to my surprise the other side of the shop which is aldo also shoes and bags with men accessories I found out she has black bag and even more rose colored bag.
How this sales lady deceived me even she knows theres a chance I will go to the aldo also beside the shop.
This sales lady is a big lier and too much lazy to find the bag and entertain her customer. Gosh, I am buying in this shop frequently and this what I got.
Better change this lazy lady wont do good for the customer just to sit and waste time.

I am complaining about the service

boot sole

I bought boots from you guys, and only worn them 3 times (in normal weather, no rain or puddles) and the sole of my left boot completely came off. Those boots were over $100 and I feel ripped off. I was given the boots that people try on as well. I wasn't given a fresh new pair of boots, which in my opinion is rude. I would like a refund or a new pair of fresh boots

leather handbag

I bought a leather handbag at Aldo in November. But when you look at the bag now. All the corners of the bag...

shoes siresen-96 [protected] 11-8-2 size. 8 1/2

I purchase a pair of shoes from your Atlantic City New Jersey store a month ago The shoes we're black...

poor quality of the bag

I would like to start by saying that I am a huge ALDO fan, 90% of my shoes are from ALDO. In December I bought a bag online from the ALDO website and yesterday was the very first time I used the bag and must add that I am highly disappointed with the quality of this product.

I noticed that the L was missing from the word ALDO. When I took a closer look at the bag I realised that the rest of the words were also coming out, they look like they were stuck with a cheap glue. The stitches on the bag are hideous, even a first year fashion and textile design student can do a much neater job. I am highly disappointed and would like to know what can I do about this?

aldo shoe policy

I want an Aldo store on Lexington and 58th St. and I received really bad customer service from Travis and I...

worst quality brand.

I have purchase 2 pairs of Aldo shoes just 15 days ago. 2 pairs for 600 Qatari Rials. And the result is really unexpected. The upper body started removing like rexin. Really a worst brand of shoes i've ever used in my life. I have pictures and bill with me. Please try to change my shoes or return my money, i am never gonna use this brand in my life. It's really a biggest mistake of life i choose this instead of adidas, nike. If u coldn't help me in this i am gonna spread this message or upload that picture along with bill on all of my social media to viral it & not to use this brand. We all of my frnd use to buy branded shoes i will let them know about this cheap brand not to he purchase ever. So do co operate in changing my shoe or returning my cash back.

Thanks.

management experience

I use to be a employee there a little over a year ago ( manager to be exact) and I go to Aldo frequently to...

shoes

Also seems to buy cheap shoes and sell them at a very high price. Just after wearing it for 5 or 6 days the sole started to get detach. All they offered me was 20 percent off on next purchase. I don't want a shoe that breaks in few days and the company does not back their products. They claim this as wear and tear. Please check the images attached, the sole still has the sticker that came with the shoe. The sticker is still there but the shoe broke

shoes

aldo egypt the quality of shoes is very bad

I have an official complaint regarding Aldo Egypt the quality of shoes is very bad moreover the customer service called retail group Egypt didn't solve my issue and at the end didn't respond into my email. This is your way to handle your clients that they have a complaint?
Below is the correspondence & photos of your product.
Please investigate this matter urgently & revert back to me.

• Updated by Wael Ibrahim · Dec 22, 2018

This is the photos for my shoes

unethical behaviour (rude and obnoxious staff)

I bought 3 chain extensions set from 466 Fulton Street, Brooklyn, 11201 Location (store number 2524).My...

aldo red bag has a big hole. barack bag sagging badly

I bought a red aldo bag when I was in dbn on holiday. I wore it 4 times as its a dress up bag. I discovered in the corner of the bag it has a big hole. The bag is practically brand new and hardly worn. It's disappointing I pd 900 that's not cheap. And I have a black also bag I bought and it's sagging badly I paid 799 for it. I put all of this on Facebook so others can see. I would like it both to be replaced. I will continue to share the word. See the pictures attached. Call me on [protected] asap. Call me for proof of purchase and pics

aldo red bag has a big hole. barack bag sagging badly

• Updated by Cader · Nov 28, 2018

Black bag sagging badly . Call me for pics. Bought at aldo candle walk

• Updated by Cader · Nov 28, 2018

Black bag sagging from aldo. Bought at aldo canal walk. Call me for pics. 0793859377

customer service

Store manager rude and speaks inappropriately to customers. District manager requested by customer service to...

lack of product in the store

Hello. I'm a aldo customer. That lives in the Harlem area in New York. I went in the store to find a store...

customer service and delivery

Re order Y116827476 Royal Mail tracking No.  JV314343318GB  Hi I am writing to make a complaint regarding...

purse

Dear concern,

I went to Makkah -Saudi Arabia in August and bought a red colour bag from Aldo on sale. After returning to my home land Pakistan I used the bag twice and now the Zip has broken .i have been a very loyal customer of Aldo but I was seriously very disappointed by the quality.
I am not sure if it was a defected product which was sold on sale or what but as a customer I am really dissatisfied with the quality.

shoes

I bought a shoes from Aldo shop in Makkah city in Abraj albeit complex for 400 saudi riyals. Since then there is a sound coming from the left pair while touching the ground. This sound is not coming from the right pair. I visited the branch but the female employee after confirming the problem said this is the first time to face such a strange issue but she can do nothing!!
Please I need a reply for this issue. Either to assign someone to fix the problem or to give me another pair. Thanks.

complain about service - unethical behaviour

On 19th September, I was at Aldo Westfield Uk near Shepherd bush and was trying to purchase a pair of black...

[Resolved] shoe

On April 2018, I bought beige shoes and attached pictures and after less than a month the small part below the shoe was broken and I sent it to the Aldo store to be repaired with Aldo original parts, after using it only once it wasn't comfortable and the bottom of the plastic was changed for the second time and The shoe became completely uncomfortable and Aldo refused to replace it with another, unfortunately another issue happened also in my black sandal after wearing twice I found a cut in the buckle as shown in the attached pictures.
The serial numbers of my shoes were also attached.

I would appreciate your support for changing it to another new or returning my money again.

I look forward to your response and resolution to my problem.

Sincerely
Soha Basseem

Phone number : + 02 [protected]

Egypt

RESOLVED

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices