Having problems with Aldo?

1800 326 2536 (Canada)
1888 818 2536 (United States)
808 101 5659 (United Kingdom)
1 800 903 606 (Ireland)
+32 80 075 544 (Belgium)
+45 32 624 430 (Denmark)
+352 80 022 251 (Luxembourg)
+31 800 022 7680 (Netherlands)
+40 371 524 291 (Romania)
+82 25 513 333 (South Korea)
2300 Émile-Bélanger
Montreal, California
Canada - H4R3J4

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aldo.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 16, 2020

Aldo — Era limassol customer support

Hello, I am contacting you as I had an unhappy experience with a pair of shoes I've bough from your...

Dec 15, 2019

Aldo — shoes, services

the person had a problem with the system on the computer to see that it did not work began to shout at all...

Dec 05, 2019

Aldo — refund policy on a pair of shoes that were returned

I bought shoes in store and then returned them to the warehouse, as told to do that and then I would get my...

Montreal
Oct 28, 2019

Aldo — the sales girl attitude name rossa juliani

I am a loyal customer to aldo, I was there yesterday (oct 28, 2019) to buy couple shoes. I was talking to...

Aldocustomer service

I ordered a watch on 10/09/19, I received an email that stated it would be delivered by 10/17/19. When I tracked my order. It states the order was never shipped. I then called customer service and was put on hold for 15 minutes. This is so frustrating . I have always done business with Aldo, and I never had an issue in the pass. I would like to continue doing business with Aldo, however if the customer service is changing to this, I won't be able to. I cancelled the order because of the service provided

Aldohandbag

Purchased this bag a few months ago. I took it out the first time about a week ago for use. Last night, I was brokenhearted to determine that the clasp and zipper is broken. This was my first Aldo bag purchase. I am hoping this is not the quality of all Aldo products. I have heard that this company carry great products but this is not reflective of that information.

handbag
    handbag

Oct 06, 2019

Aldo — white sandals

Dear Team, I got a sandals from your Aldo store at Infinity mall Malad Mumbai... It's been 3months and you...

Aug 23, 2019

Aldo — aldo shoes

I purchased Aldo shoes in October 2018 and used them sparingly during the 6 months period. From the first...

Aug 20, 2019

Aldo — shoes

I bought Also shoes with manufactured effect it has an iron stick on the top and when I Ware it was very...

AldoProduct: nayeli sliders red

Order number: [protected]
      Bought these sliders late June and started wearing them at the start of July and in the right slider much of the colour has been worn off by the heel and first toe area. I'm complaining because after a month this had already occurred and I've never experienced this with any sliders I've ever bought, for them to experience such wear only after a month isn't something I was expecting when I bought these sliders.

Aldomen shoes

Dear Team,

This is regarding my Aldo shoes .

I am one of the regular customer who keep buying also shoes from across many stores in delhi / Jaipur or abroad, I am a local residence of Jaipur and your Jaipur Team knows me by my name
        "Chetan Kakkar" as they know I am regular client.

I bought a winter wear shoes may be three years back and which was used only in the month of December that too only on a weekend I am sure worth Rs18000/22000 pure leather what the sales team of select city quoted me that time I am sure now the staff if entire changed no one would re call. I am writing this in context now to replace my shoe au jus want your company to repair my shoes or come up with a solution as I liked them and don't want them to get distorted like this only.

I think I might have approx 25 pairs of shoes and all are Aldo so I would appreciate a quick response or a call back from your team.

Also in the picture if the shoe looks like old then please get it checked form your store people in jaipur these shoes looks like news still only this sole issues is annoying .

Thanks Regards

men shoes
        men shoes

Aug 07, 2019

Aldo — bad quality shoe

Hello Aldo Team, I have purchased the ALDO shoe for the first time in my life as i have heard lot of good...

Jul 28, 2019

Aldo — bag

I had bought a brown bag for around 219 odd Dhs from Dalma mall Abudhabi, I had just started to use and...

Jul 14, 2019

Aldo — bad quality

Really I am very upset I brought two bags and the two after less than a month both are in very bad situation...

Aldoservice

I walk in the Aldo store in Cool Springs Galleria in Franklin Tennessee on July 2nd around 5:30 pm and the sales agent is blasting music and all you hear continually is the N word.Its a disgrace to the mall and to the store.I expect to hear back from someone about store policy and procedures about this matter.I want to be contacted at my email address [protected]@yahoo.com at yahoo.com before I take further action with the mall manager.
          Thanks

AldoShoes and footwear

I'm an old regular customer at Aldo .but 2hat happened with me made me stopped dealing with the store for almost one year.
            I got a pair of shoes and just wear it once then I found the shoes is making a very bad sound while walking and it hurts my legs and leads to a big hurt in my leg.ibreturned to Nile city store and gave them the pair of shoes and the reciept as I know them well and ask3d them to revert to the management as I need to replace that pair if shoes and at the same moment I bought another pair which is more expensive just to be able to walk.
            And i have been sending to the customer service without any action since September 2018 and have all the mails history.
            That so really depressing and reflecting the bad service and they don't even care for customer satisfaction of retaining an old client.
            Thanks to check my case.
            My name is Ingy zaki and my cell phone is [protected].

Jun 16, 2019

Aldo — poor stitching in bag and there are threads coming out from straps of bag

I bought a bag from Aldo store in phonix mall Pune one month back ... the sales man gave me bag from hi...

Aldoaldo slippers

I was on holiday in mauritius last week and was in the capital.. The caudan waterfront port louis... Happen to pass an aldo shop and like the slippers... Bought 2 pairs. One brown and one golden.. Brown size 39 and golden size 40.

Well I started wearing the brown one and the brown leather has already started to peel... Felt terrible and its looking really bad... Seems like an old stock keep for a very long time.

aldo slippers
              aldo slippers

Aldoshoe colour changed after a week's use

I bought this light brown shoe on 22nd May 2019 and I where it for a week while I was travelling abroad..I noticed that its colour has changed in few areas. On returning after my travel on 8th June 2019, the very next day I took the shoe with all invoice and its box to the store. But the store staff said 14days have already expired and we cannot give you an exchange..
                So Aldo product are worth just for week..
                Normally in India all the branded store provide 3 month warranty..but here it's only 2 weeks..this raises a question on its genuineness

May 12, 2019

Aldo — verbal abuse

The store manager in Aldo Menlo Mall is SUPER rude. I see how she treated one of her employees and it broke...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices