Albertsonsterrible experience

Mid-April 2008, I entered the Eastgate 24 hour Missoula, MT Albertsons to try to use the remnants of a giftcard I had.

I was then approached by the late night cashier, a brunette woman with glasses, and was told that they had "received too many complaints that I follow people around and needed to leave and never come back." The funny thing is, before that, I had never been told that I was bothering anyone and had no idea I had been, and it's even funnier that when or if I did shop there, I went out of my way to avoid people.

If I had received a prior warning, I'd have no issue with it. But in lieu of that, I see no reason to it, and don't understand why such a drastic measure was taken without merit. Not only have I never returned to that particular Albertsons, I have never shopped at any Albertsons in Missoula since.

I had shopped at Eastgate for ten years... but I do thank them, in a way, for what happened. I've now adopted the practice of shopping at many different store locations, for purposes of comparing and contrasting prices and exploring new things. Granted, some things may be overpriced compared to the Eastgate Albertsons, but I don't have to deal with mortifying, unnecessary experiences like that.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices