[Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car โ€” copenhagen airport alamo car rental

F Aug 19, 2018

Rented the below ref. Car from the Airport on 14 August, 2018.
This is what I found on the rear seat (a pair of dirty socks).
I failed yo check the inside before departing.
Puagh!

P.S.
I am attaching a photo of yhe contract deatails for your reference. I have also attached a photo of the finding in the car when I received it.
I rented the car theough the web and picked it uo at the Alamo office in Coppenhaguen airport.

copenhagen airport alamo car rental
copenhagen airport alamo car rental

• Alamo Rent A Car's response ยท Sep 20, 2018

Felix Murillo,
    We can only imagine how disappointed you are that the rental vehicle you were provided was not as clean as you expected. We appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences as it is the only way we can improve the rental experience for all of your valued customers. I would be happy to bring your concern to the attention of our management team. Please email us at [email protected] with your contact telephone number, email address, the exact branch location, your reservation or rental agreement number, and any additional details and we will pass this along promptly.
    Thanks!