Alamo Car Rentalcharged twice for the rental

Hi.
Booked a car rental from a website called arguscarhire which coated me some £85 for 3 days including insurance. After the hire period I received a invoice which showed me only 1 day + 54 ltr of petrol. and charged me £99.76.
I called Alamo car rental and they told me they have charged me by mistake and they will arange a refund. After 2-3 days I received one more invoice for £69.64 and that was also taken from my credit card.
Calling back Alamo they told me that I am charged correctly and if I have any issues I should send an e-mail to europcar customer care. I have sent a e-mail to Europcar customer care it's been almost 1 week but not even a single reply.
Every time I call them it is a 087 number which costs me, I have lost a lot of money by calling these people and still my issue is not resolved.

Please don't book your car rentals from europcar / Alamo car rentals . I will never ever book from these people in my life. waste of money and a lot of stress

AntiAlmo2 Jul 14, 2010

ALAMO are thieves! Do not book with them. I rented a car from Alamo in East Midlands Airport. Paid a deposit online, and paid full amount on arrival. They have since charged me AGAIN for that and said they had no record of my original payment. I had to go through so much stress trying to get it sorted. The woman behind the desk on the day was an apathetic idiot with no clue how to do her job, so I should have known! I wish EVERYONE knew about these crooks so that no one ever books with them again!