The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Alamo Car Rental — charged twice for the rental
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Booked a car rental from a website called arguscarhire which coated me some £85 for 3 days including insurance. After the hire period I received a invoice which showed me only 1 day + 54 ltr of petrol. and charged me £99.76.
I called Alamo car rental and they told me they have charged me by mistake and they will arange a refund. After 2-3 days I received one more invoice for £69.64 and that was also taken from my credit card.
Calling back Alamo they told me that I am charged correctly and if I have any issues I should send an e-mail to europcar customer care. I have sent a e-mail to Europcar customer care it's been almost 1 week but not even a single reply.
Every time I call them it is a 087 number which costs me, I have lost a lot of money by calling these people and still my issue is not resolved.
Please don't book your car rentals from europcar / Alamo car rentals . I will never ever book from these people in my life. waste of money and a lot of stress
More Alamo Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Alamo Car Rental - citation fees I was charged
- Alamo Damage Recovery Unit - charges for damages we did not cause
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo early return policy can triple your costs!
- Alamo Rental Car - bogus damage!
- Alamo Rent A Car - rate is crazy changed for changing drop off location
- Alamo Car Rental Cincinnati - charging my car extra
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo at copenhagen airport - lost iphone
- Alamo - extra charge from ec vehicle rental
- Alamo Rent A Car - car hire in anaheim
- Alamo Car Rental - driver hinting for tips