[Resolved] Alamo — aggressive manager
I recently went to the San Francisco airport Alamo. After waiting in-line for over a half-hour, the paperwork was completed and my wife and I went into the parking lot to get our car.
They kept us stending in the parking lot for over 30 minutes, and it appeared that they did not have a car that matched our paperwork.
When we loudly complained, the manager became aggressive and threatened us, saying that if we continued to complain that they would call the Police!
When the Alamo city manager arrived, they sided with the rude manager and told us that they would not honor our rental contract.
I suspect that they never had a car for us, and that they thought that it would be fun to torment, threaten and abuse us.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Alamo Complaints & Reviews
- Alamo Car Rental - citation fees I was charged
- Alamo Damage Recovery Unit - charges for damages we did not cause
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo early return policy can triple your costs!
- Alamo Rental Car - bogus damage!
- Alamo Rent A Car - rate is crazy changed for changing drop off location
- Alamo Car Rental Cincinnati - charging my car extra
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo at copenhagen airport - lost iphone
- Alamo - extra charge from ec vehicle rental
- Alamo Rent A Car - car hire in anaheim
- Alamo Car Rental - driver hinting for tips