Airtel Postpaidgprs plan changed without informing me

I am using airtell Postpaid # [protected] from july'08. I took this corporate plan number from my office IBM, Gurgaon, haryana, under Plan#IB279 voice-corp & GPRS Plan#249unlimited. From last month August'09, the plan( new plan 10Paise/10KB)has been changed from Airtel side without informing me or even asking me if i want to go with new plan or not.These idiots didnt bothered to take my permission for new plan. I got this information on 26th of August (bill message recd on mobile) & then i called up customer care & has been continuously in touch with these airtel customer care executives since then & everyday i get this information that things will be sorted out within 24hours from one month. instead i m fedup getting their reference # everyday after every complaint. Since there was some problem with their computer datas, I was given assurance that my gprs 249unlimited plan will be deactivated again & i will get revised bill by 22nd of september.
My first reference# started on 26'Aug at 9Pm(ref#[protected]) & at present I have around 20 reference numbers lying with me & still no solution.
ReF # r ( [protected], [protected], [protected] 6, [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], F554807530, F554816781, F557242555, F557842971, [protected], [protected], F559588301). Some numbers i got deleted. Even after speaking to our coordinator on 02/09/09 (as told by airtel executive to check about the plan with my office coordinator), i was informed that this plan is still working who have taken earlier but for new numbers they r not giving this plan anymore.
Then i was asked to write a mail to [protected]@airtel customer care. I wrote a mail & got again reference numbers & no action whas been taken till now. These idiots have harrased me a lot from last one month. they are charging me the amount which is not my fault. & after giving assurance that my plan will be deactivated, it has still not been done.

• Ka
    Kalyani Oct 13, 2006

I got SMS reg Download Ringtones.In that it was mentioned that 'Also your chance to win Swift/Alto. For this please call to 030'.So I called up to that number and was playing the contest. I spent more than 3hrs for that and got score 1003 points. And thought of knowing earlier winners score. Depending on that I want to play till that point. For that I called up to Customer Care and inquired about the earlier winner score.

For that they told me that now this contest is not running in this month that was for last month. I was shocked that moment. Then I asked them that if it is not running means why they sent SMS's after that period also. And I had the proofs of those SMS. And I fought for that and at end they assured me that if any amount is deducted reg 3030 they will be go'g to refund back.

Thing is they are misleading the customers by such SMS's. If that contest is not running means they should disable that option it self right. It’s very bad thing I faced.

John Abraham Oct 19, 2006

I got the same SMS .. only this time i think they have renewed the offer .... it still gives the names of the previous winners as september ... but the cars have been changed to Hyundai Accent and Maruthi Alto (instead of swift/alto which even i recorded in the start) ... and even the contest music has been changed and they even offer a website now in the "know more about the contest" by dialling "3"... But the webste they are specifying is not opening ... So does that mean the contest is open again or are they going to give me the same story as well ??

• Sr
    sreedhar reddy Nov 29, 2006

Sometimes it is happens...

• Ga
    Gaurav Prasad Oct 08, 2007

I am not getting my bill on date.

• Pr
    Pramod P. Patil Oct 12, 2007

I was just taken 199plan of Airtel. After that for verification one man is come where I dont know but not on my address & he did the report that the door was locked. After that I call to customer care no.121 & got the reverification no. & I was given the time for verification in between he came to my house & said that you are able to do outgoing calls from the next day. But I was not able to do the outgoing calls from my mobile. So that's the way the Airtel company behaves to customer. This is very bogus company in the world. So if my outgoing is not started from tonight then I'll says that this company is not able to do the business so plz close your Airtel company immediately.

• Gu
    GUNACHANDRA NAHAKPAM SINGH Nov 22, 2007

The customer care at airtel is just horrible. If you are a high pressure you should not contact airtel customer care perhaps, instantly they will kill you.

Mr. Sunil Bharti he enjoys the money from the business but least bothered about the users who really making him run the business. I know, he even do not bother how his employees are doing but raise money.

I pray to GOD whatever he has earned by way of wrong promotional sms and false commitment to his customers should repay or his business should go down the drain.

• Ks
    K.Suresh Kumar Dec 13, 2007

Hello,
    I have received my datacard bill for this month and I am shocked to see the bill of Rs 9,370.00. With a roaming charge of Rs 7,607.60. I was in US for 2 weeks and have used the Airtel datacard only for mail download and I may have used the card for only a couple of hours, As you all know Airtel datacard cannot be used for browsing and also for any other big downloads other than the regular mails. Can you please check on this and resolve my issue.

• Ti
    tina Dec 24, 2007

No Proper respone from customer care.

samir kumar Mar 31, 2008

I had been contacted by your telemarketers one mahararashtra teleservices represented by one farah. They took Rs 800/- by cheque and gave me a sim card bearing nos [protected] f and undertook to give me mobile no [protected] under plan with rental Rs 199/-. The cheque was debited from my A/c no 50480 drawn on corporation bank on 22.1.2017. However, till date my card is inactive, whereas all the documents i.e driving licence, residence proof, PAN copy were taken from me by your representative on 19.1.2017.
    On calling mobile no [protected], I found that the number was already in use by someone and it was a prepaid one.Later, same person from you company visited my residence in my absence and promised to get the card avtivitised.However, the same is not done till date. This smacks of criminal negligence and criminal intent on the part of same employees of your company led by one shri Mansingh at fort gallery. I would therefore urge on your either to activise the sim in my procession or refund the amount of Rs 800/- to me with interest within 3 days failing which i shall be constrained to approach the police as this is a clear cut case of cheating.

I am appending herewith the following :-
    1) Photocopy of receipt no 248856
    2) copy of my bank passbook showing debit of Rs 800/- to Maharashtra teleservices.

For your kind informatin, the telemarketers have now disappeared and are no longer available on the mobile no given to me. my last visit to Tardeo AC Market gallery and my complaint number is [protected]

Samir Kumar

• Su
    Sunil Kumar Patkar Apr 19, 2008

Tum jaise Chutiye yahi kehte rahennge...madharchod kahin ke !

• Ha
    Harnek Singh Jun 21, 2008

M No- [protected]
    Plz Send my AC Detail 1/4/2017 To 31/03/2017

• Pr
    Priyanka Aug 10, 2008

I have been already informed by customer care regarding one of the service plans activation i.e. Rs 30 per month - where after activation the call rating should be as 50 paise per min to any mobile for local call charges. This was on 11th June, 2017. But then I saw that I have been charged Rs 1 per min. It is almost paying double. I complaint I complained regarding the same, but they have not revised my bill. I was continuously complaining regarding the same. Even then they have not taken any immediate action. Instead, they have activated it effectively 7th Aug, 08. Again 8-10 days late. It is due to irresponsibility of Airtel. I want this to be taken under consideration asap. Please do the needful. Reference Number – [protected].

• Ra
    Rajanikant Aug 15, 2008

Not connecting internet through Laptop my mob no. is [protected]

• Sh
    shishir kumar Aug 21, 2008

I requested since I am relocated from delhi so I do not need this connection any more so please close this no with final payment. But after so much follow up with customer care they are insist that it will be disconnected from delhi only, then they gave me offer to transfer of the connection... Till date the situation is same.

I am fed up with u and will never ever take this airtel connection in future as well as will not pay any further bill if u do not transfer or cut my connection and I m also thinking to go in consumer court.

• Vi
    vikas Sep 05, 2008

I have been charged for my add-on card that was disconnected. The Airtel team has not made efforts to resolve the issue. In turn they have barred my outgoing. I have been following up with the helpdesk for last 6 months. I have explained the issue to again and again to the executives who seem least bothered. I want a settlement to be done and close the airtel service.

jagdish prasad pathak Nov 21, 2008

I m surrering by the mis behaviour of the district franchise of airtel, they are not giving proper response to me and they misbehave me so please solve my problems, thankyou --- jagdish prasad pathak, pathak gali, nivari road, Baldeo(mathura)up pin 281301 phone-- [protected], , [protected]

jagdish prasad pathak Nov 21, 2008

hi; sir i m suffering by the misbehaviour of the customer care and franchise of district mathura so i have convert my no, in prepaid no, but they are not returning my security amout and are not adjust my account so please help me and call me or solve my probems. --- jagdish prasad pathak, pathak gali nivari road, Baldeo ( mathura) up. phone- [protected], [protected]

• Sh
    shekar Nov 27, 2008

i am prepaid customer, 2 months back i am postpaid customer, now i am chang to pre to post, tell me the details

• Se
    Seema Sudan Mohta Sep 29, 2009

I have taken an airtel postpaid connection here at Haridwar, at Uttaranchal. My number has not yet been activated, although as per the lady at the Help Desk at the Airtel office at Haridwar, the number has been activated. My husband has been there on 3 occasions for the same. On the last occasion, she said that the SIM Card is not ok, and thus, we would again have to submit our identity proofs so get a new SIM Card, for which we would have to make another trip.

It seems, from our experience that Airtel does not value its customers in any way. That the customer's time is not important, and that he/she may run around the airtel office for a complaint. Even a BSNL service would be better than this.

• Ra
    ranu Nov 26, 2009

This is regarding my Airtel number [protected], in the month of April, service to my number was barred by the company and in the month of july i needed to go to airtel shop just to know y my frnds and relatives were getting irritating calls, i get to know bcoz there was some payment due. it was around 2100. i asked them to deduct the rental added and made them sure i would pay. they did nothing and again these irritating calls from numbers like [protected]. i am trying to talk to these numbers but cant.
    don know what to do ?
    plz inform me on my email add - [email protected]

• Tr
    Trusha H Pandya Dec 19, 2009

Sir,

I had obtained Airtel connection at Bangalore
    for my mobile and the No. granted was [protected] .

Since I have shifted to Mumbai from Bangalore
    I donot require this connection and has so stopped availing of the service
    from today say from 1 pm.

I therefore request you to kindly arrange to freeze the number and
    communicate to me the amount chargeable for the use after my last bill payment.
    Also, kindly adjust the amount of deposit with you and refund the
    payable amount as per your scheme.
    Please note that i have paid some extra amount while paying the last bill on 14.12.09.

Thanking you for the nice service I had while in Bangalore...
    and hope to avail of your kind services in future also when it happens,

Trusha

• De
    devang joshi Jan 27, 2010

I am using airtel postpaid simcard for last 6 year. But for last 3 month I am facing a poor airtel network coverage. And also inspite of so much complain nobody givng a responce to me yet. Even their head boss name mr keyur also not able to responce the probllem and also airtel customour care execitative are not able to listen any thing and also not able to resolutation. Inspite of giving a so many complain. So requesting to you if you can understand the problem so please please please please solve problem. And rply to me as early as possible. Hope you can more knowledgable person to understand. Waiting for your reply.

Regards.
    Tired custmour of poor service of airtel.
    Devang joshi.

• Go
    GOKUL KARANDE Feb 16, 2010

Dear sir/madam,
    i had stopped my airtel postpaid connection on nov-2017. but i dont got my deposit return till the date.

• Ga
    Gauravkh Jun 03, 2010

I am living at ahmedabad, Chandkheda area where maximum of Railway officers are living. We have been provided airtel CUG plan by them (To all Rly Officers), but the most disaster is that there is no network availability. We have to move to our terrace for giving a call. This is not all we cannot even receive a phone call when at home. Airtel network is very poor.

We shall now move down to any other services (Idea, Tata et. al.), so as to get rid of this poor airtel network...

Anish49136 Apr 28, 2011

Dear sir
    Please solve my problem. I am anish kumar from patna bihar. Sir my postpaid no [protected] is bareed on 6th april 2017. I call customer care, nodal officer&appellate officer & airtel arc patna, but my problem is not solve. So pls note my problem and unbareed my number. Pls not my alternet number [protected], [protected].

thanks
    Anish kumar

Anish49136 May 01, 2011

Thank for taken my complain.pls urgent resolve my complain.i am Businessman.This number is my market contact number.so plz resolve my problem.

Anish49136 May 05, 2011

my number is not unbareed.what my complain is re solve.pls re check my complain.

Anish49136 Jul 18, 2011

Dear sir my problem is not solve.pls re check my problem. i agen request you pls solve my problem.
    please solve my problem.i am Anish kumar from patna Bihar.sir my postpaid no [protected] is bareed on 6th April 2017. i call customer care, Nodal Officer&appellate officer & AIRTEL ARC PATNA, but my problem is not solve. so pls note my problem and unbareed my number.pls not my Alternet number [protected], [protected].

• As
    Ashif Belim Apr 19, 2012

Respected sir,
    My name is belim ashif gulambhai from surat, gujarat. I bought a new connection called gog plan from airtel branch, adajan, near bhulka bhavan school, surat, gujarat. I was given a new connection the mobile number is [protected] that is totally wrong issued to me. Because already the bsnl customer has been using this number.
    Whenever I go to complain about this they are not ready to notice my complaint. Even they do not take complain in written and my bill is goes on.
    Plz do needfull as early as possible

• Kr
    Krammer Dec 18, 2012

I relocated from Hyderabad to Delhi in April and stopped using my Airtel Postpaid mobile number – [protected]. I contacted the helpline and they assured me that they will deactivate my simcard. Despite this, i kept receiving bills every month. I wasn’t contacted to tell me that it had not been deactivated and they kept billing it to me. In July, I got a call and was told that I had outstanding balances. After bearing the extremely abusive and uncouth behaviour of the uneducated Airtel representatives, I was told to pay my outstanding amount of Rs. 2, 300 at the local Airtel Store, which I duly went and paid off that day. I then provided the transaction ID of that payment to the female Airtel representative on the phone and she assured that my phone would be deactivated that very moment and that I would have nothing to do with it from then on.

But the bills are still getting sent. Every month 800 rupees are being charged to me despite the number being out of service(when you try and call it) as rental charges + BlackBerry services. The number was NOT DEACTIVATED DESPITE THE VERBAL CONFIRMATION. This has now accumulated to more than 4000rs. One of the bills even shows a credit of the 2300 I paid. Today, on 18th Dec, I get a call again asking me to pay my outstanding amount. i don’t understand why this is happening. Why was my number not disconnected in April and then again in July? And why was I, at no point, informed of the non-cancellation. And why I am I being contacted in December, after July? The fact that they wait for so many months clearly shows that Airtel has resorted to extortion. Airtel is surely the worst telecom service in this country.
    To Airtel_Presence, kindly resolve this issue as soon as possible. I cannot stand this humiliation anymore.

- Saksham Agarwal