Airtel India — incorrect billing
On the 8th October 2006, I gave a complaint regarding my bill coming too high, a complaint was lodged, but I didn’t get any feedback, so I called again yesterday and again lodged a complain, Srinivas took the complaint and gave me the complaint number(: [protected]), just wanted to mention I was very distressed with the whole calls business,as I was on hold for 45 mins and then when I informed that the calls I made to were to Paris, France, I was also asked if it was in the Middle East!!!
After that there was a call drop, and then again I called. So you can imagine what I went through.
When I changed my plans, I had called 121, on the 9th September 2006, I specifically asked your executive if I can call US, UK & Europe for Rs2.99/min, and I specifically asked him IF I could call cell phones also, BECAUSE, If you see my earlier phone bills and my usage history, I call mobile phone in France, and because of this I am aware that calls to mobile phones are higher, he said, “No sir, same Rs.2.99 per call to US, UK, Europe” I understand that this is coming down to your executive’s word against mine, but I would like to draw your attention to this and do something about my Bill, which has been incorrectly calculated at Rs 9.99/min. Also, I was given all kinds of explanations like its because +33 is in the Gulf? When I NEVER called any Middle east country!! The amount has come to Rs 6395.34. Stay away from Airtel!
More Airtel India Complaints & Reviews
- Airtel - don't trust airtel!
- Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597
- Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number!
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms!
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent
- Airtel - refund of money through dd
- Airtel - screw the airtel
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud
- Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit