Airteldistributor complain

V Review updated:

sir it is me virender verma from verma communication, nehru market, west sagarpur, new delhi 110046 i want to complain about airtel distributor. i want to complain about sales boy inder who used to come in the market sir here lot of shop keeper wants to complain about dev traders airtel dealer palam
i here with mentioned few shopkeeper name and phone no that want to complain about that called dealer
vermatelecome & GIFT CENTER PHONE NO-[protected]
MAX TELECOM [protected]
as telecome [protected]
pummy electronics9990096553
khusi telecom [protected]

• Di
    Dipankar kotal Mar 12, 2020

sir
    i am Dipankar kotal new shop open but ETOP not availabil market distributor +[protected]
    plz halp me my no7679341435

• He
    Hemanth Tillari Jun 07, 2018

was changed my Airtel Sim into 4g Sim, for that Airtel delear charged 100rs from me, actual price for non 4g cities 25, if 4g city, there is no cost for 4g Sim. It is not first time, before also have bad experience, when I am updated aadhar they are taken 50rs for that.
    My number [protected]

Dealer : sundar- [protected]
    Airtel Dealer
    Machilipatnam

• Sr
    Srinivasulu pabbisetty Apr 06, 2017

Sir, my shop name is pavitra fancy.i have some problems from my distributer.name is mattupalli agencies9949088853..there is sim replace not availability .so customer was tiredness.he gone to other network. tm id not support ing my self..pls provide corect distributor
    .my no is [protected]...

• Dh
    Dharmender Raj Nov 20, 2015

Dear sir
    i would like to inform you that i have called to mr. Devender, the field boy of your company, for have a visit of my mobile shop 's.K. Telecom'.But your field boy does not have any visit after one month before calling.So please arrange a field boy for my shop.
    Please act something fastly.
    Dharmender [mob.-[protected]]
    s.K. Telecom
    a-105 gali no. 6 pratap vihar part -3 kirari suleman nagar delhi -110086

• Sl
    S L V Mobile World Oct 30, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,
    We have a mobile shop in Srinagar (Bangalore). Your distributor (Executive Name : Anand) has stopped providing currency from past 15days, quoting reason that no stock . Because of this we are missing many customers.
    Because of only airtel most of our customer are disappointed.

• Sh
    shahzad anwar Aug 10, 2011

Sir,
    I m a user of Airtel connection, due to my job profile i hav to travell across the country recently
    i visited begusarai in bihar ur distributor Ayush Communication refused to give me a sim card
    b'coz i did't had local adress proff but i was providing him my driving licience & pan card Xerox
    the owner of Ayush said these r not valid documents.
    Now how will i get local documents, plz look into this matter as Ayush hav got nothing to loose but Airtel is loosing his pride.My mail id is:[email protected]

• Dear Sir,
    My name is T.Ayathulla Shariff from `PRIM CELL PLAZA` No. 499 Prakasam street, T.V.K. Nagar Chennai 600011.
    I have complain against the distributor AKSHAYA ASSOCIATES (KOLATHUR, CHENNAI). This is to inform you that we do Airtel recharges for about Rs. 3000 per day where we get shortage of money as we have to invest the money with other service providers as well. My main concern is that I need money to be transfered to my Easy recharge number on daily basis instead of alternative days. The distribution service by this provider is not satisfactory and they are not giving proper response to the retailer especially like us who give business for almost Rs. 80, 000 per month with Airtel alone . I need the sales person to come to my shop on daily basis.
    I shall be very thankfull to you if you take some immediate steps against this distributor.

Regard:
    T.Ayathulla Shariff
    PRIM CELL PLAZA
    No. 499 Prakasam street,
    T.V.K. Nagar Chennai 600011. (INDIA)
    email: [email protected]
    ph: [protected]

• Pr
    PRINCE TELECOM May 01, 2010

Dear Sir,
    i am RAJ KUMAR from `PRINCE TELECOM` K-315, MAHIPAL PUR NE DELHI-110037
    I return 149 old sim card to my distributor M/S. Prakash Trading Co.Mehrauli.Sim return in December 2007 for repalcement but there are no any reply for this. The sim card Rate was that time Rs.65/-(Per Sim)
    Will you help me for this.
    I shell be very thankfull to you for this noble kind of act.

Regard:
    PRINCE TELECOM
    MAHIPAL PUR,
    NEW DELHI-110 037 (INDIA)
    email: [email protected]
    ph: [protected], [protected]

• Ku
    Kumar Arun Mar 27, 2010

Sir this is to Arun Kumar from Santosh Mobile Store, 825/9 Hanuman Market Ashok Vihar, Gurgaon. I have complain against the distributor Prateek Associates (Sadar Bazar, Gurgaon). This is to inform you that the distribution service by this provider is not satisfactory. Even the distributor itself is accepting its inefficiency in the letter patched attached with this.

I would request you to do the needful. for this i will be grateful to you.

Arun Kumar