Air Indiabad service provided and did not allow to travel even 40 minutes left of departure time

S

Hi,

I would like to share that I have booked air ticket for Ranchi to Pune on 18th May 2016 and reached airport 40 minutes before departure time I requested many times more than hundred times. I requested to Air India Manager as well. This is the first time very bad experience with Air India that 40 minutes left but not allowed for boarding pass. Even they given me some agent number to book another ticket for some other Air ticket like indigo. Go Air. I like my amount of Air ticket. Please help me.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices