The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Afni — Trying to collect debt that does not belong to me
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
AFNI has attached my address to someone elses debt as it appears that me and the debt have similar names. I have confirmed with them that my social security number does not match that of the real debtor. They have placed a collections account on my credit file using my name and home address only. I have contacted them by phone and by letter and they refuse to discontinue their threats and harassing letters and calls. I'm not sure what my options are for suing these ###, but this is my first step prior to contacting a lawyer.
More Afni Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing!
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill!
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating
- Afni Collections - collections notice
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit
- Afni Collections - ripoff - fraud
- Afni, Inc - Harassment!
- Afni Collection Agency - Rip off and scam!
- Afni, Inc. - How to dispute an Afni Collections letter
- Afni Collections - Supposed Verizon bill from 1996!