Menu
Ad Astra Recovery Services Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Ad Astra Recovery Services
reviews and complaints

www.adastrarecoveryservicesinc.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

5.0 3 Reviews

How responsive is Ad Astra Recovery Services's customer service?

3 Resolved
0 Unresolved
Wow! Absolutely amazing! 🤩
Ad Astra Recovery Services got a perfect 100 out of 100 rating, so you can count on their great service for sure. They've effectively resolved all customer complaints on ComplaintsBoard.com and keep in touch with customers, making sure everything goes well. We're impressed by their dedication to customer satisfaction and have nothing else to say 👏
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Ad Astra Recovery Services has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Ad Astra Recovery Services reviews and complaints 3

Sort by:

Newest Ad Astra Recovery Services reviews and complaints

A
Ad Astra Recovery Services has left an official reply on this complaint.

Ad Astra Recovery Services I am not liable for this debt with AD ASTRA RECOVERY SERV and do not have a contract with ***

I am not liable for this debt with AD ASTRA RECOVERY SERV and do not have a contract with ***. They did not provide me with the original application like I asked. *** .. Amount *** SEPTEMBER 01 2022 *** .. Amount *** SEPTEMBER 01 2022

Read full review of Ad Astra Recovery Services and 1 comment

1 comment
L
L
L. Cremin
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I declare under penalty of perjury (under the laws of the United States, if executed outside of the United States) that the foregoing is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. Further, I certify that I am permitted by FEDERAL and STATE LAW to file this dispute. I also understand that knowing and willful misstatements or omissions of material facts constitutes a FEDERAL CRIMINAL VIOLATION punishable under 18 U.S.C. 1001. Additionally, these misstatements are punishable as perjury under 18 U.S.C. 1621. The items found within my credit report that I listed on the following pages are not related to any transaction that I made. I am alleging that a person or company - without my authorization- used my personal identifying information to apply for goods, services, or money; and, was successful in creating some accounts.

M

Ad Astra Recovery Services I have received calls from Ad Astra

I have received calls from Ad Astra. I have answered 2 of the calls. One was today, 9/19/2022. Once a human is on the phone line they ask for me by name. The demand personal information and will not share any information about the supposed debt. After the 1st call back in August, I was told they would contact me via mail. Nothing has been sent/received. Today's call was a woman. Again she starts a script about collecting for a personal matter and requests personal information (birthday) to verify. I state that if this is a valid debt and attempt to collect, they need to contact me in writing as I will not give personal information over the phone and without verification of the company and reason for the call

Read full review of Ad Astra Recovery Services

E
Ad Astra Recovery Services has left an official reply on this complaint.

Ad Astra Recovery Services Possibly the end of 2021 or beginning of 2022 I started receiving phone calls and letters from Ad Astra collection agency on behalf of ***

Possibly the end of 2021 or beginning of 2022 I started receiving phone calls and letters from Ad Astra collection agency on behalf of ***. For nearly nearly a year I received calls from Ad Astra on a regular basis. At the beginning of every call they asked me to verify my social security number.I knew Ad Astra did not have the correct social security number per my conversation with the *** store supervisor.At first I receive collection notices with the wrong social security number then all of a sudden I started receiving notices with the correct social security number. everytime Ad Astra representative called I would ask for validation of the debt. This went on for nearly a year. In early sept I received a notice from Ad Astra after disputing the debt with the 3 credit reporting agencies. I called Ad Astra and spoke with Sam. After discussing the discrepancies with *** he stated that I needed to send in another written request for validation of the debt because there were two loans with *** he stated because I had two loads with *** in their office I needed to submit another written request for validation of the debt I knew this wasn't true and asked to speak with the supervisor the supervisor said I did not need to submit another request and that there was only one loan. I told the supervisor that I was extremely frustrated with the multiple agents at Ad Astra that I had requested validation of the debt for nearly a year and never received it.I also complained about the multiple calls that I received on a regular basis from Ad Astra representatives after I asked them to cease and desist any further Communications via my cell phone and they still called my cell phone and because of the harassing phone calls I received I eventually had to change my number.I advised the supervisor of my conversation with Sam an Ad Astra employee. *** I advised the supervisor that I will be filing a com

Read full review of Ad Astra Recovery Services

Hide full review

Is Ad Astra Recovery Services legit?

Our verdict: Ad Astra Recovery Services has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Ad Astra Recovery Services's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Ad Astra Recovery Services can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Ad Astra Recovery Services earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Ad Astra Recovery Services achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Ad Astra Recovery Services resolved 100% of 3 negative reviews, its exceptional achievement and a clear indication of the company's unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. It would suggest that the company has invested heavily in customer service resources, training, and infrastructure, as well as developed an effective complaint resolution process that prioritizes customer concerns.

Adastrarecoveryservicesinc.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Adastrarecoveryservicesinc.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Ad Astra Recovery Services.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the adastrarecoveryservicesinc.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • The website belonging to Ad Astra Recovery Services has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Ad Astra Recovery Services customer service

Phone number

+1 (866) 398-2089

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Ad Astra Recovery Services?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ad Astra Recovery Services Customer Service. Initial Ad Astra Recovery Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ad Astra Recovery Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ad Astra Recovery Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Ad Astra Recovery Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.