Afni — michelle henry - social media associate employed with afni
This event took place on September 5th in the early afternoon around 5 PM. Michelle Henry, your 'social media' employee is not my friend on facebook, and we have no mutual connections. Somehow she found and targeted my page for harassment. She found a memory that I had shared of a traumatic event in my life and started posting the laughing emoticon on it. She also sent me many harassing emails, some of which were threatening to me physically. I need to know this complaint is getting somewhere. I have many screenshots, and I have submitted this complaint on Twitter - no response, and on another corporate website - also no response.
If this really is one of your associates, she cannot be trusted to maintain a social media position with your company.
More Afni Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing! 
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill! 
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating 
- Afni Collections - collections notice 
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit 
- Afni Collections - ripoff - fraud
- Afni, Inc - Harassment!
- Afni Collection Agency - Rip off and scam! 
- Afni, Inc. - How to dispute an Afni Collections letter 
- Afni Collections - Supposed Verizon bill from 1996!