The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Afni, Inc. — Settlement Offer
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was sent a "Pay only HALF OF YOUR BALANCE to settle your account" offer. I never have had an account with the company they mentioned:T-Mobile. The said I could pay either online or with a credit card. They asked for my social security number plus my credit card number and 3 digit code. I tried to call the number they provided but it was not working at the time. Checked this company out online and found numerous complaints about bogus charges and amounts due...and the same sort of pay half the amount requests that I received. They told me that they couldn't report me to the credit bureau because the debt was so old, etc. They mentioned that they had tried to contact me before but never have...I believe that this company is a ripoff and a fraud and should be stopped. What they are doing is a scam and a hazard to senior citizens and people everywhere. They need to be stopped/prosecuted. If you need documents I can provide them. Thank you for your kind attention.
More Afni, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing!
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill!
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating
- Afni Collections - collections notice
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit
- Afni Collections - ripoff - fraud
- Afni, Inc - Harassment!
- Afni Collection Agency - Rip off and scam!
- Afni, Inc. - How to dispute an Afni Collections letter
- Afni Collections - Supposed Verizon bill from 1996!