Complaints & Reviews

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Feb 13

I was disconnected from the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare game and since I have received a message stating Unable to connect to online services.

I went to support.activision.com and made my way to the online support chat where I talked to an individual, his name started with a G, who told me they don't know what my issue is, but others have the same issue and they would email me with a resolution. He took my information.

Feb 20

I haven't heard from support, so I went to the Activision support site and talked to the same individual who told me the same thing.

Mar 02

I still have not heard from support so I went to the Activision support site and talked to Byron C.

Byron C stated I was banned, would not tell me why, said I couldn't talk to anyone about the issue as it's final

Mar 03

I called [protected] and spoke to the operator, her name is Nikki.

She emailed supervisors and told me call back if I don't hear from anyone in 24 hours.

Mar 04, called back, Nikki transferring me to customer service, I spoke to a supervisor who confirmed I was banned, but told me no one will tell me why I was banned stating it's a security issue and told me there was no one who will tell me why I was banned.

I still have no email why I was banned.

I'm left wondering why I feel like I was just ripped off. Because this is a software company, they apparently have the right to keep this kind of information with no hope from customers who play their game.

• Updated by Neil T KIrby · Mar 04, 2020

FTC Complaint Submitted - Your reference number is: 116717500

call of duty bo4

why treyarch has the right to change the game play in hardcore mode and did not in regular mode . I buy the game and all the call of duty since 2002 to play hardcore teamdeath match now i am force to play kill confirmed that i hate without any notice .I think that over with call since you can change game like you want.i am sorry that you let treyarch ruin a game that i play for almost 20 years

black ops 4

Not much needed to say except Activision and their studios have a terrible consumer business model. Consumers pay the same for a product like Black Ops 4 and Xbox/PC have to not just wait for DLC that comes to PS4 first. Now with Black Ops 4 updates are a week early for PS4. Consumers are arbitrarily getting penalized for buying their product on Xbox. It needs to stop.

call of duty mw2 and mw4

Hi

Not long after I purchased MW2 from Microsoft (24/10/17) and am unable to play because game freezes when "Waiting for Other Players". Just purchased MW4 and my rank was reset to one. Am unable to move forward in the game.

Please could you advise best options?

If you are unable to help, please could you arrange a refund of both games so that I can repurchase?

Many thanks

call of duty world war 2 (2017) playstation 4 game

I bought this game the day it came out, after about 2 days I had problems connecting and finding matches on multiplayer online. Once this was sorted after about a week it stoped working again it then worked for another week but now it keeps saying that there is an update. It then goes to download update but then something pops up saying ‘due to update failure (error:3 or 5) will restart' when you press x it restarts and the same thing keeps popping up. I can't play online at all due to this. If this can't be fixed or if anything else goes wrong I want my money back. The game has had none stop caused problems for me and has caused me to never want to buy an activision game again.

Activision.com

ps4 call of duty wwii

I have had this game almost 3 weeks with no problems. Now i cant play the game at all error codes 5 aNd 1 are showing i have deleted the game Nd reinstalled it its has taking me 36 hours doing this i have bought the season pass and game nearly 100 pound av spent but am not going for a refund i just want it sorted out immediately or i want my full amount refunded its an absolute discrace this happening to ppl this should of been sorted by now no phone numbers to speak to an adviser or nothing absolute shamble totally my name is MR PHILLIP RATCLIFFE PLAYSTATION NAME IS PHIL-RATCLIFFE20 MY PHONE IS [protected] I WANT A RESPONSE TODAY AV WAITED OVER 2 DAYS NOW. not happy at all

call of duty ww2 zombies

The game unfortunately keeps crashing when I try to play on local play zombies. Every single time. I've had the game now for over a week and have not been able to play 1 full game yet. This is the main reason other than the campaign that I brought the game. If this is unable to Be rectified how do I go about getting a full refund as this is not the product I thought I was getting.

• Ro
    Robert Dobecki Apr 10, 2018

Getting kicked out of game for killing team mates is fine, but not NOT when you are shelling or bombing via kill streaks. Can't control that.

• Sp
    springerjohn Jul 15, 2018

I have tried numerous times to get moon raven mountaineer uniform, paid contract (shows its paid) did prologue at least 20 times, let activision support know included pics and video to prove yet ten days later still do not have uniform. the support team SUCKS!

destiny 2

Destiny 2 launched on Sep 6 2017 and was very anticipated by Fans of the original game. We all expected bug...

black ops 3

I have tried everything from completely wiping my Xbox changed internet. Reset internet everything you can possibly imagine and I am still not able to play the game. I have tried contacting activision through Facebook I have tried through forums. There is no fix I can find for this abc error and I would either like a refund or a tech to fix it as I have a game taking up space on my console I can't play

stat change to profile on modern warfare remastered

Hello I am here to complain about my stats being changed on Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered. I wa...

Activision.com

Skylanders imaginators

I live in Australia and purchased the above game as a gift. We both enjoyed playing. However all retailers in Australia are not stocking this product. We are desperately needing dark sensei and others to continue with the game.
Can you please advise why bring something out when you are not supporting the characters to continue. This has been such a waste of money and time.
Are you not shipping any characters over
What is going on very dissapointing
Regards
Kellie

Skylanders Imaginators

This inst rally a incident but when I was playing the game (fun game) I had to turn it off during the middle of the game because my dad told me to and it was non of the longer levels and it was a difficult one so I would wish for there to be save points in the game specificity within levels because now I have to redo a hard terrible level to continue

Black ops 3

Matchmaking is ridiculous and having people from Guatamala and other countries on US servers sucks..they all have 200 plus kills per minute and its due to lag comp...you and I both know this and its sad...also, there are so many hackers playing all your games its ridiculous...seems you sell the hacks before the games even come out...what gives...will you ever give good people an honest game we can play with good honest players...or are all your games just #### and loaded with hackers and your okay with it...if its about money then you can count me and several others out from now on...every game you have made has had hacks put out before the game goes public...makes me wonder if its you putting out the hacks for more cash I have seen so many vac ban players playing your games that its not fun anymore...please I beg you...do something about it...you put out excellent games and I enjoy playing them...for a second or 2 anyway

• La
    Landyn Dickson Jul 27, 2017

Did they ever reply to your complaint or am I wasting my time making one?

Black ops 3

I have been trying to resolve an issue with purchasing a dlc -Eclipse for blacktops on the Xbox one. I get the error that I need to try another form of payment with all methods of payments.
I have contact Microsoft and Activision and they are passing the buck. I have money on a Microsoft card and I still cannot purchase the DLC. I have a 600 game system with about 1000.00 worth of black ops and MW games and the system is junk and the game is junk. black ops 3 has had more issues than any release I have seen. I am so done. I have 360 and PS4. I guess I will find other games to play on PS4 and get rid of Xbox one it is junk. Just like all Microsoft products I have every had.
I just want the game to do what I paid for and what it should do.

Call of duty - crap servers bo3

i am writing to complain about the so called server on BO3 in the uk i have paid 39.99 to get frozen and disconnected and i cant even have a game with my friends that have paid for what im calling the worst COD game out not the game its self its the ONLINE SERVERS if this continues you will be loosing a lot of money because if they stay as crap as they are i will be telling all my friends /family/FOLLOWERS/700 CREW MEMBERS TO NOT BUY BO3 AS THE GAME IS NOT EVEN A FUNCTIONAL GAME

Black ops III pre-orders

I think the company should be making more of the Juggernog Edition pre-order. It's unfair to actual fans of the franchise to watch a dream of theirs get sold on ebay for $800 to #2, 000 dollars. Its a shame that people who don't even care for the game or its content buying up to 3 at a time and selling them on ebay for ridiculous prices. It's unfair and unjust.

Black ops III pre-orders

Activision

modern warefare 3

hi,
i recently bought modern warfare 3 i completed the campaign then i moved on to multiplayer. But when trying to start online it says ''can't connect to online please visit our website'' so i visit the website. NOTHING is there and i keep trying and trying to connect it still
doesn't work this made me fed up really quickly.
i have a few questions and they require answers.
1.have you shut down all servers beacause of advanced warfare?
2.can you give me a solution to my troubles?
thank you for your time. here is my email address:[protected]@hotmail.com

• Mi
    mike o'toole Apr 28, 2008

i bought a guitar hero 3 bundle and i havent done anything to wreck the guitar and the buttons dont work. im not happy and i want a new guitar. e-mail me within the week with your response

• Do
    Don Juan Sep 11, 2009

When you buy a faulty product, you send it back. Immediately.

DLC packs

Just voicing and trying to begin a group against the DLC content within activision call of duty games. While...

bad customer service

Got Skylanders Trap Team deluxe for my grandson (from Santa). He opened the box, took out characters, and the scythe fell off one character. Unfortunately, my husband was hospitalized then we were in a bad car accident, so I couldn't call till today (reaching them is another complaint) and they told me warranty is voided because I didn't say the piece was broken before we got it. This company is TERRIBLE, does not care about customers of their expensive products, make themselves almost impossible to reach and should not be patronized at all.

False advertising

Activision and Treyarch recently release Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 with an offer that if you pre-order you will be given access to a map called Nuketown 2025. After this weekend they have removed the map from being playable, with no warning or explanation except for it will be back "On special occasions" I say this is False Advertising to and deceptive, it makes people pay more then they should by upgrading to a bigger edition of the game when in reality the extra money is not needed.
At no point during Activision’s promotion of the Nuketown 2025 pre-order bonus did they mention that the popular Black Ops map, re-imagined in a 60′s depiction of the “Model Home of the Future”, would only be available for a limited amount of time. There is a disclaimer on the Call Of Duty website that players will need to download Nuketown 2025 to access to Double XP Launch Weekend but nothing regarding it’s limited appearance. This has caused millions to spend extra money that they didnt need to.
I personally feel robbed and fooled by them. Needless to say i wont touch another product which bears their name.

Activision

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices