Acai Berry SupremeCannot reach company to cancel shipments

I ordered a free trial of the Acai Berry supplement called Acai Berry Supreme...You have to cancel the order within 15 days of the trial if you do not want to be charged $88.62 + shipping for a months supply. The Terms and Conditions provide a phone number to call, [protected]...but the number doesn't work at all. There's no ringing, busy signal, or voicemail...just a click and you're disconnected.

This will be reported to my credit card company to ensure they are aware of the scam.

• Hm
    hmccoy Oct 14, 2008

I also cannot reach the company to cancel future orders...they don't even allow you enough time to "try" the product befrore having to cancel or not. Let me know if anyone finds a number for them that actually works!

Sarah Oct 15, 2008

Keep trying! The first couple times I tried I kept getting that click and getting disconnected, but I tried again to see what would happen and it worked! I was on hold for about 20 minutes, but finally got in touch with someone to cancel my order. I decided to cancel my order the day after I ordered it because of all the bad reivews I read about AFTER ordering it. They said my credit card would not be charged for anything, hopefully they are honest about that part at least! Good luck!

• Mo
    Monique Oct 16, 2008

Due to all the complaints on the board I had gotten really nervous so I did try to call the company multiple amounts of times, I kept getting the click and then disconnected. I did not get through so then I called my credit card company and warned them that I was trying to get in contact with the company to cancel my order and was not having success. They wrote it down as a memo in my account for future reference in case I had to dispute the claim but they did tell me to keep trying to call the company. The next day I made sure to keep trying the company at 9 when they were suppose to openning. I did get hung up on a couple of times but I did get through. After waiting on hold for a long time I was able to cancel my order the day after my trial bottle was shipped out. KEEP TRYING...and if you still can't get through call your credit card company and tell them your issue and see how they can help you. Try to have a plan B. Good Luck...

• Je
    JenLynn Oct 16, 2008

I wish I would have researched a little bit more before I tried this product but I was thinking... "$5.95 isn't going to kill me just to try it" Yea... I was SUPPOSED to receive the product on the 19th of September, which was a Friday I called that Monday and they said that it was in high demand or whatnot so it would be shipped out w/in 24-48 hours (meaning that it hadn't been shipped out yet, even though there is no way that lady even checked b/c she didn't even ask for any of my information) so I eventually received the product on the 24th... the FOURTH they charged my account $88.62 which is less than 15 days than they said you had the "trial period"... finally I got a hold of some foreign jerk w/ a speech impediment that said that said that I was out of my "trial period". Needless to say... that didn't sit well with me. I flipped out on him and by that Friday the money was returned to my account.
    In the end... I've still been taking it and it's been a little over, what... 3 weeks... I've lost about 2 pounds total (which I probably did on my own) and the whole reason that I wanted the product, for the energy, I haven't seen a bit of that! So I highly discourage EVERYONE from wasting their time on this and again wish I've done more research than I had. Good luck to all of you... one day I hope that we all can find something or do something that we obtain the weight or energy that we all desire.
    P.S. 1-866-938-4832 This is the number that I called to get my refund. Good Luck!

Cheryl K. Oct 16, 2008

I am going through the nightmare myself. I did not find out about their scam with the bank card until I read complaints after I ordered the trial product. I too have tried for the last four days to get through to the number given, 866-938-4832, I either sit on hold for thirty minutes or get hung up on. I am going to my bank and put a stop to any charges now or in the future. They did not inform anyone when ordering the trial that you would automatically be charged each month.

Johanna Oct 17, 2008

So I had this same problem and this is how I fixed it... I called up my credit union which my credit card was going to be charged to for this acai berry supreme after the "15 day free trial" since I could not get ahold of the number I was given on the website... and I explained the situation. What I did to keep them from charging me was block my credit card and order a new one. I am sending everything back to the address that these pills were shipped from and hoping it all goes well from there. This is a complicated situation, time consuming and irritating. I will never order anything from the internet websites again!

• Ge
    George Brandon Oct 17, 2008

As have ALL the other people I have just read, I too have had ZERO luck in reaching this outfit. I went for the $9.95 "rush" delivery option and was told I'd receive it on Oct 14th. I called on the 15th and got a robot telling me that the "associates" were busy assisting other customers BUT if I wished I could go to the website and "CHAT ONLINE" with a customer service rep. Needless to say, as I am sure ALL the people will agree, there IS no "ONLINE CHAT" customer service option at their site. I waied for 30 minutes and eventually hung up. Today, the 17th, I dialed and got what a few people here stated. I got NOTHING. Not even a RING. It just goes DEAD. OVER and OVER I did this throughout the day. The only reason I purchsed THIS particular product was because it had Oprah WInfrey endorsing it! The frustration level is bordering on "tilt" at this point. I will be receiving my credit card statement tomorrow accroding to my credit card company and I will see if there is another phone # to reach these scam artists at. I have also stopped the card and have been issued a new one to arrive next week. There must be SOMETHING people can do, some other recourse, other then making us go through all this trouble and yet these lowlife's continue scamming other unfortunate individuals. Logic dictaes that by them playing the numbers game, they'll make a lot of money because MOST people will just pay and pay until one day they actually look at their statements and ask themselves just what the hell is that dollar amount being charged for. By then they'll have payed for months, at like $89 per month for a product they don't even see. So when I say recourse, I mean LEGAL recourse that would get them they're money back and put these scam artists away for awhile. At least a short federally funded vacation!

NoAcaiBerryForYou Oct 20, 2008

I had the same problem... STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY: intmark1-acai.ebizprogram.com! I had to cancel my CC in order for them to stop billing me DURING THE TRIAL PERIOD!

Contact the BBB to make sure you are not scammed:

BBB of Southeast Florida and the Caribbean
    4411 Beacon Circle, Suite 4
    West Palm Beach, FL 33407
    Phone: (561) 842-1918

• Me
    Mercy Oct 20, 2008

I was quite nervous after reading all these complaints as I too ordered the trial sample. However, the online chat that the message on the phone refers to is not on the Acai Berry Supreme site, but on the E-Biz site - they're the ones that actually mail out the product. So go to http://www.ebizprogram.com/cpage.aspx?name=contactus and click on Live Chat. I got to chat with a person right away. They cancelled my order and I received the cancellation notice in my email within seconds. You can also email (or print) a copy of the chat transcript to yourself for extra security. I hope this helps others alleviate this problem. I JUST did this though so I'm hoping it's for real and that my credit card will never get charged. If it does, I'll post an update.

• Br
    Brittney Hock Oct 20, 2008

This is not working either!! Any other ideas?

David Oct 20, 2008

Purchased the trial, read through the terms/conditions. Received the bottles this morning and cancelled this evening (called at 5:40pm and was on hold for 15 mins). The woman who picked up was polite. I nearly gave her an earful on how their whole operation is very unethical. The phone number 866-938-4832 is a real number. I got through the first time. Just stay on the line, or keep trying if you need to. You can purchase similar acai products (w/o the scam) on www.drugstore.com

• Dj
    djska-angry Oct 20, 2008

Same problem here, i've tried many of times to cancel my account as well. the number i called just now was 801-208-7490 and waited 20 minutes before they FINALLY picked up! My account is closed. THIS NUMBER didn't ring the first 20 times! all i can say is even though it don't ring KEEP CALLING. other numbers i have 866-938-4832 and 877-350-8480. even though the phone don't ring and automatically hangs up just keep calling!

• Br
    Brittney Hock Oct 21, 2008

Finally got through this morning after about 45 minutes of continuously calling. What a pain, but they were nice and helpful and sent a confirmation email right away.

dar Oct 23, 2008

go to the following website and scroll all the way down to the bottom to chat live its the same company thats how i cancelled mine. https://www.whiteteaacai.com

• Me
    Megan Kao Oct 24, 2008

I've tried the LiveChat. However I ALWAYS end up receiving an email saying:

Unable to deliver message.
    Error message: 550 5.2.1 <[email protected]>... Mailbox disabled for this recipient

-----Inline Message Follows-----

Hi, I just ordered a free trial of Acai Berry Supreme today. However, I have reconsidered and now I want to cancel that order. Can you help me?

_______________________________
    The above message was sent when you were offline, via your Timpani site.

Is this a scam?

• Be
    Beth Oct 24, 2008

I too fell for this scam. And it is only a scam because of the way they handle their shipping and return process. The fact that you get charged for the product and it will keep coming unless you call and cancel is all in the Terms and Conditions, which I did not fully read before ordering, but once you've ordered you agree to the terms and conditions. I wish I had read them thoroughly and I would not have ordered. Also the fact that I did not ask for the cleanse product but was charged for that as well really p...es me off. It too was in the terms and conditions. This way of doing business really stinks and the fact that they make it so difficult to call and cancel your order within the 15 day time limit is so unethical. How can we stop this company from doing this to others and get our money back? I'd like to put them out of business. Perhaps we all should contact Oprah Winfrey since she is the one who endorsed it and at least for me that's why I ordered it. I'm sure that applies to others as well. Maybe she can help.

Lisa Oct 27, 2008

I to wish I had found this site before I ordered the free trial of Acai Berry Supreme!! I have had the same problem getting in touch with the company! I have no joke, tried to get thru all day! The phone would not even ring...just click and disconnect me! For the heck of it I tried at 4:19pm before I left the office for the day...I actually got thru and now I'm on hold...I don't plan to hang up until they pick up! I did charge it to my credit card, not my bank card...if I can't resolve this today, I have already contacted my credit card company and plan to report my card stolen and get a new number and card! Be very careful giving your debit card on-line...what a pain in the ###! Good luck to all!

Lisa Oct 27, 2008

Quick update...I was on hold for 15 min. and "Zack" did cancel my order for acai berry supreme and total cleanse. I asked for a confermation e-mail...we will see if I recieve it. If I don't, I will call again till I get it! Please, please be very careful of this company!! the number I final got thru on was 866-938-4832. Hope this helps.

• Je
    Jenn Oct 28, 2008

I also experienced the same frustrating experience as everybody else listed below. I have been trying to reach them for 5 days now. Yesterday the voice message picked up several times but said they were closed during it was their regular “business” hours. After countless calls today it finally rang and I was able to speak with somebody. They told me they canclled my order.Initially they refused to give me a confirmation number and told me it was sent via email. The email did not come up and they finally gave me a confirmation number after much debate. However, the girl refused to give her last name. I have serious doubts that my order has actually been cancelled. Please DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS UNETHICAL COMPANY.

• Ca
    Cathy Oct 28, 2008

I followed the advice of Dar and went to https://www.whiteteaacai.com. Scrolled to the bottom for the live chat and was able to cancel my order. I got a confirmation email saying that my trial was canceled and also emailed myself a copy of the chat session, but as an extra precaution I also called my credit card company to have them give me a new number. Before doing that I tried the 1-866-938-4832 number at least 20 times and it didn't work. This whole thing is definitely shady!

• Ka
    Kathleen Oct 28, 2008

I also tried called the company all afternoon today and could not get through, I finally found this site, an read some of the comments left here. I went to www.whiteteaacai.com like someone mentioned, and did the live chat. I didn't even have to wait 10 minutes before speaking to someone. He did tell me that my order was cancelled and an e-mail was sent to me, I did get the e-mail right away, so we'll see if it was actually cancelled or not. My order hadn't even been shipped yet so I'm not extremely worried about getting charged since I already hadn't been charged for the free trial bottle. I definitely say that the live chat was the easiest and most efficient way of getting a hold of someone, I never go through on my phone. All they need is your phone # on the order, the shipping address, the last 4 digits of the card you used, and your reason for cancellation, it was pretty simple, so hopefully, it works, I did e-mail myself a copy of the chat, just in case.

Christie Wackerlin Oct 28, 2008

I'm on the phone with these people right now, or i should say on HOLD!! I've been trying to call for 2 weeks !! These people suck, they're very rude and i couldnt understand them!! I too should be recieving my e-mail to get a refund for the $88.62 they charged my before my 15 day period. I am disgusted!!

maria Oct 29, 2008

i ordered two acai berry products and tried to cancel both immediately after i read the complaints.after 2 days, i got a hold of their customer service and both gave me confirmation numbers of the transactions.one said they are not authorized to send a confirmation email(extremeacaiberry.com) but the other one said they will (acai berry supreme).isnt they the same company?i am planning to cancel my debit account, still waiting for the other shipping cost to go through before the bank can close my account but i am worried i might receive charges because of their shady dealings.what else should i need to do?

Mandy Oct 30, 2008

I just got off the phone with this horrible company. I don't think I've ever gotten so angry just from talking to someone on the phone, who is supposed to be 'customer service'. This company has no sense of how to run there sh#t. I payed for the fast shipping because I was anxious to try it. I ordered the stuff 19 days ago and it just got here today. When I asked to be refunded for the 'fast shipping' which didn't happen I was told there was no way I would get that refunded and that if I had called before the item had been shipped out I could have. When I told her I've been trying to call for 6 days now but the phones are jacked she said 'We're not the only company with messed up phones'...I could go on and on, as the lady and I battled for a while, but bottom line is dont order from this company. They're rude and they rip people off. As far as if the stuff works or not, I can't say. I havn't tried it yet and dont even want to because they left such a bitter taste in my mouth!

Mandy Oct 30, 2008

This company is HORRIBLE!!! They are rude on the phone when you finally do get through and they are ripping people off! I payed for the fast shipping which is supposed to arrive in 2-5 days. 19 days later I finally get it and they wont refund my money. Whatever you do dont order from this company. If you allready have and are trying to get through to there stupid phone system, dont give up, eventually it worked. For me I was dialing on the house phone and cell phone at the same time and finally got through on my cell...This was after 5 days of trying...

ACAI BERRY SUPREME IS A RIP OFF...DONT ORDER...RUDE COMPANY..RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!!!

mandy Oct 31, 2008

i got caught too, luckily they have not taken the money, i have cancelled my bank card and have allso emailed them at
    [email protected]
    with this email (allso added name address and phone number)

i have just recieved my free trial of this and wish to cancle further orders, i have been trying to phone on the number supplied to be getting a message, I WANT TO CANCLE AND DO NOT WISH TO RECIEVE ANY MORE BOTTLES
    SO PLEASE CANCLE AND DO NOT TAKE PAYMENT FROM MY BANK

have just recieved email stating my account has been cancelled, so i replied and asked if any money has or will be taken from my account
    am waiting on reply
    BTW im in uk

• Sh
    Shaunna Oct 31, 2008

i went to the www.ebizprogram.com/cpage.aspx?name=contactus and within 5 mintues they sent me a cancellation email and no charges were applied. i highly suggest trying this. i stayed on the phone for hours waiting and just got hung up on. i hope this works for everyone as well. never again will i try to order anything online

• Ka
    Kat Nov 03, 2008

I also ordered and paid $9.95 for the faster shipping. It was supposed to be here by October 30th. I alsoc ouldn't reach anyone by phone, but used this site for the live chat: www.whiteteaacai.com

I waited 5-10 minutes and go through to a rep. My product is apparently en route, but I immediately cancelled it anyways. My recommendation... if you have ordered, immediately go out to the live chat and cancel your order. When you close out of your chat, you can have a copy of it emailed to you (and I received this within minutes after I cancelled my order).

I will be notifying my credit card company that no additional charges will be accepted from this company.

• As
    Ashley Nov 03, 2008

This company is a scam. Any company that doesn't give you a functioning contact number is shady. I cancelled by going to the live chat. I googled 888-820-COLON and it was one of the options that came up. The Live Chat did seem to cancel my orders and I was able to get a transcript emailed to me. Hopefully they won't charge me for anything!! Good luck to all!

• T
    T Nov 03, 2008

The companies you all refer to are under the umbrella of CIG. They have corporate offices in FL and UT. The same situation happened to me. I thought I would like to try this tauted nutritional benifit on a trial basis before commiting to a regiment. Product arrived a week after ordering. Quite honestly, there is no way to tell if you receive any kind of benefit from a nutritional product in a week unless it is laden with a stimulant or it is a placebo effect.

The number to cancel does work on the hundreth time you call. They stick to a script telling you they would be happy to refund your money if you call within the fifteen days. I retorted that it took me 15 days to get through to customer [email protected]#$%

Long story short is they were not going to budge. I took a real hard look at my credit card statement and noticed I was billed less than 15 days apart. They broke their own terms and conditions. They didn't allow me the total 15 days to cancel before they billed.

At the end of the conversation, I was told this would go through the refund dept. and I would be receiving a credit to my account in about a week.

People, dont stand for this BS! They are making mistakes and if they are trying to keep you in a catch 22, open your eyes and look for their mistakes. I have filed a report against CIG with BBB. If you are unhappy with the way they have treated you, please follow suit.

I will post again in about 10 days to note if their follow through was good. I am really sorry you all have had to experience this, but forums like these are a great place for consumer advocacy. Read through the lines of all posts carefully and you will find the tools you need to make things right. I wish you all luck.

• Tr
    Tricia M. Nov 05, 2008

Ok so I wish I had found this site before I ordered the Acai Berry Sample ...

Not only do they charge you for the product ... They also give your credit card information to two other companies, Prize Limbo and Fit Factory. After I cancelled my Acai berry (on time I might add) I ended up getting a $29.95 charge from the Fit Factory so be sure if you have to call and cancel that you tell them to cancel all other charges that might be affiliated with this.

Luckily I got ahold of a nice young lady with the Fit Factory deal and she refunded my money.

I also called my credit card company just to be safe.

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS PLEASE ...
    I am probably going to report it to the better bussiness bureau tomorrow when I get to work.

By the way ... The number I had the most luck with is
    1-877-350-8480

Mary Nov 06, 2008

It is not impossible to locate this company. Found out the owners' names on the Florida division of Corporation website. Found their OFFICE address and then found more information on Google map - 129 NW 13th Street #27, Boca Raton FL, 561-939-6601. Owners - Juan Zuetta, Anthony Pellegrino & Vladislav Skoro - all listed with DOC in Florida. Can also get information in the Palm Beach County public records. These people would like to make YOUR life miserable, well, guess what, in this age of the internet, no one can hide from the public for very long!!!

Linda Nov 07, 2008

I also experienced the same frustrations. I did some digging on the Better Business Bureau site and ended up finding www.whiteteaacai.com with the same customer service number, so I knew it was the same company affliation. On that site at the bottom, there is a "live chat" option. I did that, wait time was estimated to be 14 minutes 36 seconds with 4 people in front of me...An hour later, someone named "Jamie" finally responded. After giving my contract # and customer #, verifying my name, address, telephone # and last 4-digits of my credit card, the representative said the order had been canceled. They did ask why, so I told them it was just too expensive. Said I would receive an email of cancelation, but I never did receive one. I did print the conversation out. I am checking my bank account daily. My bank has been informed, but cannot do anything until they make a transaction and then they can block it. My bank also told me if I receive any pkgs from them, to actually keep the order and send it back certified mail with letter of cancelation. Also keep all documentation of trying to get ahold of this company. Buyer beware!

David Mason Nov 07, 2008

I also fell for this scam - I fell twice - ordered a free sample for myself and for my wife. I have canceled both credit cards used in the transactions, this is probably your only safe way to rid yourself of these scammers and additional charges.

linda lluis Nov 08, 2008

This company should be held accountable for their misconduct. I am going to call every government agency I can to make them aware of this thievery. I ordered this product and was told I would receive it on Oct.14. There is a clause that you can return it after 10 days if you are not satisfied. But their little trick is they didin't send it to me until Oct.31 which is to late to cancel it. The phone number doesn't work and now they took money out of my debit card and I live on disability. You are supposed to be able to try it for 15 days and send it back if you are not satisfied but they took my money after 10 days and they did it on a Saturday so I can not dispute it until Monday. BEWARE of this company. I an contacting my bank and everyone I can to make this right..

• T
    T Nov 08, 2008

I apologize in advance for the long post, but I see alot of people here who might want the added info. I want to include the original Terms and Conditions for the so called Trial Offer from CIG:

Trial Terms and Conditions
    The 15 day Free Trial offer is designed to display the quality and effectiveness of the White Tea with Acai product. This gives you the opportunity to try this remarkable program for FREE (just pay shipping and handling) so you can come to a decision for yourself if this is the right product for you.

Upon ordering, you agree to pay the shipping and handling fees for the free trial bottle. You'll have 15 days from the date of your order ships to evaluate the product and see the results for yourself. If you enjoy the formula, simply do nothing. You will be billed the super low price of $88.62 at the end of your 15-day trial period. If you agree to receive, free of charge, Total Cleanse; you'll have 15 days from the date of your order ships to evaluate the product. If you enjoy the formula, simply do nothing. You will be billed the super low price of $78.56 at the end of your 15-day trial period.
    _______________________________________________

Let me point out in the above Terms; it never states you will be billed for the original Trial Shipment. It says you will be billed at the end of your trial. This more than implies that if you do not cancel, you will automatically be enrolled in the 30 day auto refill program until cancelation. It does not imply or ever lead you to believe you will be billed for a TRIAL.

15 DAY TRIAL PERIOD INCLUDES SHIPPING AND TRANSIT TIME

You are not obligated to purchase after you receive your free trial bottle and you may cancel anytime by calling 1-866-938-4832 Monday thru Friday 9AM-6PM Eastern Standard Time within the 15 day cancellation period. Even if you decide to cancel, please keep the FREE bottle/s as our gift to you. You will never be billed.
    _______________________________________________

It clauses that you are not obligated to purchase after you receive your FREE TRIAL BOTTLE/S. Any charges after the FREE TRIAL BOTTLE/S are clearly implied as going towards future shipments as stated in the Terms and Conditions. Read these lines carefully. Even if you do not cancel within the 15 days, you are eligible to return your future shipments for refund and NEVER BE CHARGED for the FREE GIFT BOTTLE/S. The only fees you should and may be liable for with an RMA is a restocking fee which is clearly stated in the companies terms.
    _______________________________________________

Get it in writing. If you use the customer service chat option, ask, ask and ask and save the dialogue. Don't get bent, just breathe and ask the questions you want answers to. The first thing a company like this wants from you is frustration and a feeling of hopelessness.

Here is what I asked:

Me: I want an RMA for products in route
    Me: the products will be returned as soon as they are received. Tony: you don't need an rma numbers, because the products you have received was received in the trial, and there is no product in route being shipped out to you
    Me: I have charges on my card for over 150.00 from your company
    Me: if I have charges for 150 and not being shipped anything, what's going on?
    Tony: those charges are for the product that you have all ready received and because you did not call within your 15 day trial period and cancel your order, you were automatically billed the full amount of the product
    Me: You mean the free bottles?
    Tony: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
    Me: yeah, you can give me a working number to call
    Tony: 1-866-320-0038
    Tony: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
    Me: How is it that you are retro charging me for free bottles?
    Me: it made no mention that I would need to pay for the trial, just future shipments.
    Tony: all future orders and shipments have been cancelled
    Tony: you will not be receiving any future shipments or billings from us
    Me: and what about these $88 and $78 dollar charges now
    Tony: these amounts are non-refundable
    Me: it says on your site, if I do not cancel, you will automatically send me new product each month
    Me: and I will be billed
    Me: it does not say anything about being billed full price for the trial
    Tony: that is correct sir, as long as your account is active and has not being canceled
    Me: so after the initail receipt, you have billed me
    Me: I would think to send a new supply of product as your site states
    Tony: you have been billed after your 15 day trial period expired Me: but you tell me now you have sent nothing. Is this correct? Tony: yes, that is correct
    Me: where does it say that on your site?
    Me: please provide the url
    Tony: I will be right with you.
    Me: thank you
    Tony: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment.
    Tony: cx1.whiteteaacai.com
    Me: exact url please
    Tony: that is the exact url, do not type in www or http
    Me: it takes me to main page
    Me: this info is not in TOS
    Tony: what is TOS
    Me: Terms and Conditions, sorry
    Me: bottom of page
    Me: TOS is terms of service
    Tony: here is the terms and conditions of the 15 day trial
    Tony: Unless you call to cancel, you'll continue to get a fresh one-month supply of White Tea with Acai every 30 days for the low price of $88.62 plus $5.95 shipping and handling for a total of $94.57 and a fresh one-month supply of Total Cleanse every 30 days for the low price of $78.56 plus $5.95 shipping and handling for a total of $84.51. You can cancel anytime.
    Me: as I read it
    Me: trial, what I paid initially
    Me: future orders will be billed
    Me: I see bill
    Me: but you aren't sending product
    Tony: no product is being sent out to you
    Me: you ever been to court for misleading customers?
    Tony: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
    Me: I will call the number you provided
    Me: thanks for the help

So they have clearly stated in this dialogue that they never sent a future shipment and have charged me about $170.00 for FREE TRIAL BOTTLES. Doing some math here means if you do not cancel within 30 days you will be charged near $340.00 for a FREE TRIAL and a one month supply.They initially charge you for the FREE BOTTLE/S which they state they will never charge you for.

If you are unable to contact the company to cancel, it is very important that you contact your bank and put a stop on your credit account. It is also important you follow through and report this company to the BBB. We can make companies like this not only have to answer, but be accountable.

linda lluis Nov 10, 2008

This company does business under the name of GIC, not CIG and you can go online to www.utah.bbb.org to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau to file a complaint. Go get 'em.

• Un
    Unhappy in Va Nov 11, 2008

I too fell for this because of Oprah and Rachel. Im so pissed at how these two ladies could endorse something so terrible. I also contacted many numbers trying to cancel this once I happened up on some reviews...NO LUCK! Then I tried the online chat box at directed above, http://www.ebizprogram.com/cpage.aspx?name=contactus

...the agent said this...

"Sharif: I will explain. When you placed your order, notification was provided on the second page of the checkout process explaining the terms of the trial, including the final day to contact us via our toll free number or llive chat if you decided to cancel the trial. If the trial was not canceled by that date, you would be billed the full price of the product. I can cancel the trial for you right now so you will not receive any further charges or products.Sharif: Your order has now been cancelled. You should receive an email confirmation soon"...

Havent recieved email yet so Im still hoping this nightmare ended today although the money wont be reimbursed for the 2 (TWO) items ONE I didnt order!

Good luck hope this helps.

• Lo
    Lou in texas Nov 11, 2008

You can file complaints against this company at www.seflorida.bbb.org . Their business name is Crush LLC, 4650 SW 51st street Bay 711, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314 . BBB lists additional phone #'s as 866-320-0038 and 801-208-8735.

• Pa
    PAM Nov 12, 2008

JUST A WORD TO THE WISE...DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT...AFTER MAKING THE MISTAKES AS OTHERS...IT IS SOOOOOOOOO HARD TO CANCEL THIS ORDER... I HAVE TRIED FOR ALMOST 7 DAYS AND EVERY NUMBER IS EITHER NOT WORKING OR THEY DONT SHOW ME IN THERE SYSTEM... I FINALLY TRIED ANOTHER PERSONS ADVICE AND WENT TO WWW.WHITETEAACAI.COM AND WENT TO THE LIVE CHAT AND WAS TOLD THEY SHOWED MY ORDER AND WAS ABLE TO CANCEL IT SINCE IT WAS IN THE 15 DAYS... I WAS ABLE TO FORWARD THE CONVERSATION TO MY EMAIL ADRESS SO THAT I HAVE PROOF... EVEN THOUGH I WAS NOT TAKING ANY CHANCES I WENT AHEAD AND CANCELLED MY CREDIT CARD... OH WHAT A BIG LESSON I LEARNED... HOPE IT WORKS OUT!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices