Having problems with Phenom Health?

Phenom Health Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 963 8460 (Cerebral X)
+1 888 868 0383 (VitaMood+)
+1 855 994 3287 (Bioslim Burn)
+1 844 629 8624 (Garcinia Clean XT)
+1 877 591 6118 (Garcinia Lean Xtreme)
+1 877 839 9343 (Nature Renew Cleanse)
+1 844 465 0024 (Synagen iQ and Omega-3 iQ Elite)
+1 844 329 7764 (Triton-3 Krill Oil)
+1 855 322 8780 (TestX Core)
+1 888 314 6717 (Ultrapur Forskolin)
+1 855 660 1956 (NO Max Shred)
12924 Pierce Street
Thu5:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri5:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Phenom Health Customer Service. Initial Phenom Health complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Phenom Health above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Phenom Health. Discuss the issues you have had with Phenom Health and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Phenom Healthbioslim and ultrapur

I received a card from you about the above products. It was something to do with the mis-selling of the above products. Can you please provide me with the appropriate forms.
My name is,
Mrs Margaret Highfield
3 Ladbrook Grove, Gornal Wood, Dudley. DY3 2UP.

I was very disappointed with these products, also the fact that I was charged way too much for them.
Yours sincerely,
Margaret Highfield

Feb 15, 2019

Phenom Health — Slimming Tablets

Fao: of who it may concerns. Re: slimming tablets I would like to make a formal complaint regarding £80.00...

Jan 15, 2019

Phenom Health — unethical behavior: trutesto fuel platinum, no max shred, trubuild fuel platinum

To Whom It May Concern: When I first contacted the company, I was interested only in getting some samples of...

Phenom Health — bio slim

I returned the above product back in July where I was assured by your operator i would receive a full refund...

Phenom Health — garcinia 360 slim

URGENT: Thursday April 5th 2018 I received a packet with content of the above mentioned product. I sent an...

Phenom Healthgarnia

I got the free trial and then seen money taken from my account. I called them straight away to be advised to send back what tablets were remaining and a full refund would be given. I sent back with tracking, called them to state you received my tablets and asked when I would receive my refund. I was advised within 10 days...this was in July, its not Nov 12th and I have had many email's stating that there were technical issues, I emailed over and over until not I am receiving undelivered notices and the contact number no longer exists. The Post code the items where sent to HU8 7DS. RMA (return merchandise authorization XG625T.

Shirley Boyle

Phenom Health — refund of money after returning goods

I am writing this in great anger, I have sent numerous emails and made several phone calls to no avail. My...

Phenom Healthtablets

I think there are hundreds, if not thousands of us that have been scammed by this dreadful company! I am also waiting on a refund of £79.31 since July. Each response o an email I send states they are having ‘technical issues' ... I'm sorry, but these so called issues have been going on for several months going by all the complaints.

We all need to stick together and take this matter further! Who's with me??

Phenom Healthoptimum garcinia plus

I ordered a free trial of optimum garcinia plus tablets on the 15/08/18 they just wanted 4.95 for the postage and packing which i paid for with my credit card. I am still waiting for this product to arrive. Meanwhile on the 30/08/18 the company took 79.31 from my account which i had not agreed to for these so called tablets which i am still waiting to recieve. You cannot get hold of this company to cancel either by phone or e-mail. I have cancelled my credit card with the bank and suggest anyone who is as stupid as myself to fall for this scam to do the same. I have reported this bogus company to my banks fraud team.

Phenom Healthtrial product returned but no credit & email address no longer exists

My mother order a trial product on the understanding she only had to pay the P&P and then lo & behold they took £79.31 from her card. On contacting the company they advised that she could send the remaining product back and a full refund would be issued. The product was sent back in the middle of July and you have guessed it, no refund. Have tried to send an email chasing up on the refund and it just bounces back saying the email address doesn't exist. We gave all the information asked for including the order number [protected], they in turn gave a RMA no ACM2EC to facilitate the return of the product.
          All my mother requires is a full refund of the money that was taken without her knowledge. There was no information to say you were entering into a contract to purchase/pay full price for the goods, it only stated they were FREE with only the P&P to pay. A complete rip off.
          I have copied the emails sent & received below;

- These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail server:
          [protected]@phenomhealth.com; Failed; 5.1.1 (bad destination mailbox address)

Remote MTA aspmx.l.google.com: SMTP diagnostic: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please tryrn550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos orrn550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more atrn550 5.1.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser 71-v6si16136215pla.92 - gsmtp

From : c.[protected]@btinternet.com
          Date : 04/09/2018 - 12:46 (GMTDT)
          To : [protected]@phenomhealth.com
          Subject : Re: RE: Unauthorised payment ref order number [protected]

Good afternoon

Further to your email below, I mailed the trial product on 16th July to the address given. It is now 6 weeks later and even due to the vagaries of international postal systems I would assume that they have been received back in Cyprus.

Can you please advise if the payment of 79.31 has been refunded to the card where the original payment was taken from?

I look forward to hearing from you by the end of this week.

Regards

Mrs Celestine Green

From : [protected]@phenomhealth.com
          Date : 12/07/2018 - 14:18 (GMTDT)
          To : c.[protected]@btinternet.com
          Subject : Re: RE: Unauthorised payment ref order number [protected]

Dear Celestine,

Thank you for your message. I do apologise for the delay. We experienced some technical problems but now are doing our best to make it up. Regarding the payment of 79.31:

You have been charged for the trial product as it was free only for 14 days only. If you wish, you are welcome to return the remaining capsules for the full refund. Please, see the instructions below. The refund will be processed automatically as soon as we receive the products back. I confirm your membership has been already cancelled.

Best regards,

Phenom Health Customer Support

[protected]

with opening hours and days: Mon-Sat 8 a.m.-5 p.m.

Garcinia Clean

RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION

Hello Celestine,
          Here is the RMA (return merchandise authorization) number you requested: ACM2EC.
          Your return must be accompanied by this RMA number, as well as the packing slip that was included with your order.
          Including the correct packing slip ensures you will receive your refund or exchange.
          If you do not have the packing slip, please be sure to write the RMA and your name and address very clearly on the package.
          Mail to:
          Phenom Health Returns
          PO Box 42388
          Larnaca 6533, Cyprus

Customer Service: +[protected]. Or, email us at [protected]@phenomhealth.com.

Sincerely,
          Phenom Health

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 2:27 PM, C GREEN wrote:

Good afternoon

Further to my most recent email dated 6th July, I have still not received any more communication from your company and feel that I need to correspond again.

You have taken money from my card and not supplied any goods in exchange. With regard to my 'cancellation request' and being contacted ''within 24 hours'', that clearly hasn't happened and I am sad to say I have no faith in your company. I feel that I have been swindled out of my money and will be advising all my family and friends about the situation I find myself in with your company.

I find your lack of response extremely disappointing and will be notifying the relevant authorities of this matter.

Below you mention replying to your email, which I did, but to no avail. Obviously this is just a sop to stop people pursuing you.

If you do decide that you wish to reply to me regarding the points in my original email I would be happy to hear from you.

Regards

Mrs Celestine Green

From : [protected]@phenomhealth.com
          Date : 02/07/2018 - 13:23 (GMTDT)
          To : c.[protected]@btinternet.com
          Subject : RE: Unauthorised payment ref order number [protected]

Hello Ms. Green,

Thank you for keeping in touch with us!

Thank you for contacting us regarding your account. We have received your cancellation request and will be contacting you regarding your account within 24 hours.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us by calling us to our customer service telephone number or replying to this email message.

Kind regards,

Charles S.

Phenom Health Customer Support

US: [protected]

UK: +[protected]

[protected]@phenomhealth.com

From: c.[protected]@btinternet.com
          Sent: Mon Jul 02 2018 20:21:50 GMT+0800 (Singapore Standard Time)
          To: [protected]@phenomhealth.com
          Subject: Unauthorised payment ref order number [protected]
          Good afternoon

I applied for and received a free sample from yourselves, only having to pay the postage costs of 2.95. I have now noted that you have taken an amount of £79.31 from my credit card, which I am sure I did not knowingly authorise and for which I have not received any products from yourselves.

I require that you either refund the amount of £79.31 onto my card or send a cheque to my address, which you will have on your records.

If I do not hear anything from you within 5 working days I will be taking this matter further.

I look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Celestine Green, Mrs

Phenom Health — garcinia clean

I sent for a free sample of Garcinia Clean & paid the postage in June. I received the pack and was astonished...

Phenom Healthfree trial

I signed up for a free trial that was to cost no more than postage and packaging I never even recieved the free trial WHICH I'm not worrying about but this is making me feel ill with stress and the way I keep getting told your refund has been escalated but they have been having some technical issues I telephoned them and got told the same thing that my refund has been escalated but they have been having some technical issues and they could not say when they would refund MY account but not to telephone back that I will recieve a e-mail confirming refund the fact that I never got the free trial WHICH I'm not interested in just makes me so angry that they can take over £150 from my account and not refund MY account surely this is theft I said to them if you are saying I recieved whatever it was I was meant to recieve you will have proof of this just as i would have have needed proof of a returned item he just said you will receive refund in due coarse but couldn't tell me when

Phenom Healthprotein coach

I have had money taken from my account when I only ordered the free sample. I have received nothing else. I am a pensioner so please don't take any more money and cancel any order that I have.This all started on 7th May and I would like a refund for all monies paid. I do not have a client number because there is no whereon your page to look anything up.

• Updated by anne67 · Aug 13, 2018

It's all a big con! I'm thinking of closing my cheque book account and opening another just to stop them taking money. I don't even know how they got my bank account number because I use the credit card for on line shopping so this doesn't happen!

• Updated by anne67 · Aug 10, 2018

I already have!

• Updated by anne67 · Aug 09, 2018

Please make me a refund

• Ka
                  Karen 14 Aug 11, 2018

This happened to me also but I never even recieved the free trial .I have telephoned them I have e-mailed them and all I get is the same reply over and over it says your refund has been escalated but they have technical issues this has been going on 8 weeks now when I telephoned them I got the same answer they cannot tell me how long my refund will take I told them I am a single parent and this was my children benefit money they had taken from my account but they don't seem to care .

Phenom Healthgarcinia clean

I purchased a free sample of your product in June 2018- the results were disappointing- there were no results.
                I then found you had debited my credit card for £80 but no product was received.
                I have tried the contact phone numbers frequently- it appears not to be in use!
                I would appreciate it if you would credit my account with immediate effect.
                Liz richards

Phenom Healthbioslim

I placed an order for Bioslim on the 3/06/2018, it was a free trial and I paid £2.95 P&P.
                  I read the terms and conditions and at no point did I read that I was entering in to a contract and that you would be able to take more money out of my account without my authorisation.
                  I have just received my Barclay card statement and was very alarmed to see that I had been charged £79.31 on the 18th June 2018.
                  I have contacted my bank and they have advised me to contact you in order to get a full refund or they will take this up themselves and look in to this formally as they are classing this as fraud due to you having no authorisation to take this amount out of my account.
                  I would like to remind you of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 which clearly out lines the individuals customers rights, with this in mind I ask that this amount of £79.31 is refunded back in to my account within the next 7 days or I will have no alternative but to pass this on to the fraud Investigation team.
                  My name is : Judith Richards
                  Address Tower House, Station Road, Acrefair, Wrexham . LL143SY.
                  Phone no [protected].

Phenom Healthultra pur wild raspberry and bioslim

I ordered a sample of these two products. However a 30 day supply arrived in the post and Full monies for these were taken from my bank account. I returned the products to Cyprus as instructed with the RMA codes FV6CVD and 6X6RDL and asked Phenom Health to credit the money back to my bank account. To date I have not received this credit. Can you please look into this matter urgently.
                    Many thanks
                    Rhian Davies
                    [protected] mobile tel no.
                    [protected]@icloud.com

Phenom Health — Ultrapur capsules

I ordered a free sample which was £2 95 that was on the end of May and I received my order a few days later ...

Phenom Healthgarcinia, bioslim and ultrapur

Have beet taking this combination for two weeks, I have put on half a stone despite following a healthy diet and walking at least 35 miles a week. Wish I had researched before purchase, the reviews are so negative about these products. Also even tho I have tried to cancel on several occasions, I get emails telling me that you have not heard anything from me and I will be charged full price and will receive more on the post after trial period.

Phenom Healthgarcinia clean

I am not complaining about the product i am complaining about the company. I seen the product advertised on Facebook as a diet tablet which was advertised as a free sample as long as you payed for the postage. I received the product and thought nothing else about it untill i got another 2 packets of the product sent to me in the post seperately within afew days of each other 1 at the end of the next month and the other at the begining of the next month so i decided to look at my bank statements and the company had taked £79 pounds each month for a product i had never signed up for. I have sent both packets of the product back and hope to get a refund which if i dont i will be seeking legal advice. Thanks M Mcavoy.

• Updated by Margaret Mcavoy · Jul 13, 2018

I am complaining not about the product itself but the item being sent out to me in June and July and also taking £79 out of my bank each month without concent from me. I am sending the 2 products back and trust you will send me a refund or if not i will be contacting my solicitor in due course. Thankyou. M. Mcavoy.

Phenom Healthfree trial products from facebook offer

On a whom I ordered free trial if Bio Slim. While trying to check out it also included Raspberry Keytone. The products arrived in a plain white padded envelope with only a packing slip. It didn't even state the company details. I put the samples away having changed my mind about using them and thought no more if it.
                          Yesterday I received another package contains Bio Slim. I hadn't ordered it and thought I'd check my bank account. To my horror 3 transactions had taken place to the tune of over £220!
                          The
                          I Googled the phone number and felt it was dodgy. I sent an email to the one on the pack slip - no reply. I couldn't find the advert on Facebook or on my activity log. I found a website for the manufacturer and started an online chat. This must have lasted almost an hour and was so frustrating. The agent informed me that by not returning the items with 15 days I had entered a membership programme for both products. First I'd heard of ‘membership'. I demanded cancellation of this and a refund of all items that I was willing to return. This was refused. He offered to refund half the value of the item I'd just received and when their warehouse acknowledged receipt of my return, he'd refund the other half. During the chat he said he'd emailed details to me. After 10 minutes no email appeared. He apologised and included the return info to Cyprus. His email still hasn't arrived and no sign yet of a partial refund.
                          I won't bore you with the rest of the chat as the agent was infuriating with his responses and even offered a special discount on my ‘membership'.
                          I'm now waiting to speak to the fraud team at my bank to see if I've any chance of recovering my money - and stopping any future transactions.
                          Facebook should be more careful about who they allow to trade on their site. On researching the company it's clear that they've been scamming customers for a few years.
                          BE AWARE!