Acai berryno authorized

G

I ordered a sample which was one week of the acai berry i didnt even have time to take it to see if it worked and received a full bottle today.
I Cannot cancel membership as advertised!
I ordered a free trial of the acai berry capsule and was sent a trial bottle along with a bottle of 60 capsules. I did not order a bottle of 60 capsules
I going to refer this to any federal agency in charge.
Please cancel this unauthorized order

• Ka
    Karen Aug 12, 2008

I ordered the free trial of Acai Berry also and two weeks later I was charged $88.98 for two more bottles that I did not order. Those people do not have an email or a phone number that you can reach them by to tell them you do not want another order of their product. I had to go to my bank to lock them out of my account and return the product at the post office to get a reciept to prove I sent it back. But I'm still out the $ 88.98! Now I have to go to the Attorney General's website to report them and Consumers Report to stop them from being so dishonest and hopefully get my money back!

• Ki
    kim moscara Aug 19, 2008

please cancel these shippments i want 2 shippments of 88.98 refunded to my account and no more delivered. please do this asap or i will contact a attorney thankyou

• Em
    Emma Verdin Aug 25, 2008

i was charge the amount of $ 5.95 for something called acaiberry... something i didnt order, money was taken out of my account ... then they took again $ 74;95 out of my account and they dont have a # to called i need help...how do i get my money back..

• Do
    Dottie Aug 29, 2008

I am also trying desperately to cancel this home delivery of Acai Berry supplements to no avail. Any suggestions? I can't afford $80.00 to my credit card each month. This is such a scam.

• Is
    ishmael belcher Sep 04, 2008

which product name are you ordering from Acaiberry 500... which one? help others not to make this mistake.

• Ju
    june bruno Sep 12, 2008

I am also going through what all of you are. I am just as angry as all of you are. After a huge headache and trying to figure out why and how they get away with this. I was also charged 83.13 several weeks after ordering the 3.95 trial bottle. The first thing I did was call the bank and tell them I did not autherize the transcation. I was told to try and contact them and have them reverse the charges. I didn't have a number to contact them, just an address - Fulfillment, 4650 SW 51st st. in Davie, Fl. The bank said they had the number, which I called and was disconnected.
    I did google the name and location and found a different number... I got through and NOOO help there. Once the transaction has posted to your account call your bank immediatly to get it resolved. Then cancel your card or account and open a new one. Email everyone you know and don't about this. Contact your better business bureau. Contact the media. This is getting out of control... and will if we don't. Do I here a lawsuit???

• Be
    Beth Sep 13, 2008

I signed up for the $4.85 trial bottle - just shipping and handling. I just looked at my bank statement and saw that I was charged $79.

On the Acai Berry pill Web site, I found the terms and conditions section where it does state that if after receiving the trial, you do not cancel your membership, you will be charged the $79 every month. There was also a link available to cancel it. However, I did not see that when ordering...

Question: when ordering a product, there's an area where it says "I agree to the terms and conditions." Aren't the terms and conditions supposed to be linked to that so you can click and read? Or are they not at least supposed to be listed right there? Because when I ordered, I agreed because I could not find the link...just the box to check that you agree.

I'm still calling my bank as soon as Monday arrives because they're took money from my account AND I have not received any products through the mail so what the hell is the $79 going toward???

• Ea
    Earlene Hollinger Sep 19, 2008

I have read allll of the complaints levied against this illegal operation. We have been scammed for sure. I will contact my state Attorney General's office Monday morning. If any one has found any information on how to cancel all future payments with my credit card.

• St
    stacy Sep 20, 2008

Hello!

I have found a phone number [protected]... no luck getting them to answer though.

• Am
    Amanda Nov 13, 2008

Ok I am going to help all of you that are having problems. I ordered this stuff and cancelled 5 days after.
    Try calling the Total Cleanse number, back to back several times. I got through and an automated person came on the line and I was on hold for about 7 minutes. If this is does not work go to: http://sflnutrition.com/
    There is a LIVE CHAT session that you can start and they will cancel for you and also send you a confirmation e-mail and transcript of the whole conversation.

#2
    If you ordered Acai Berry 500, I got through fine. HOWEVER, you will need to also call the CANCEL the FIT program and the PRICE LIMBO program. When you get this product you are automatically entered into this agreement. If you do not CANCELL you WILL be charged after the trail period of 7 days.

FIT : [protected]
    The guy was very helpful. If you ordered Total Cleanse and Acai Berry you have 2 account with them, make sure you CANCELL BOTH accounts.

Price Limbo is a Website
    www.pricelimbo.com

Go to “sign in”
    User: e-mail address
    Password: zip code

You will need to go to my account information and request to cancel. They will send you a deactivation e-mail and you will need to click on it in your own personal e-mail account to deactivate.

This should take care of everything.

• Ca
    Cammi Nov 16, 2008

PLEASE VIEW MY COMMENTS AT THIS LINK:

• Sh
    Shari Dec 01, 2008

I also ordered this product and like the rest of you was taken by this scam. I have been on the phone with these people 3 different times and was promised i would get the $89.00 credited back to my account. the last conversation was last week and they told me that they were waiting on the main office to look into it, I told them I would have an attorney look into it!DO NOT BUY INTO THIS SCAM U WILL BE SORRY!!!

• Wi
    William Noxon Dec 09, 2008

I also fell for AcaiBerry Supreme's free trial offer only to find that my credit card had been billed for the full price as well as the $5.95 shipping cost. I tried their customer service number but was on hold for 30 minutes before giving up. I notified the company by E-mail that I did not want further shipments and also notified the credit card company not to accept further charges. I don't know what I will do if further shipments arrive and my credit card is charged. How do you get off this band wagon? Can't the U.S. Attorney General take some action regarding this "free trial" scam?

• Va
    vaboh Dec 30, 2008

I agree. If everyone on this who's been scammed by all these various acai berry companies actually filed complaints with the FTC, these scam artists probably would've been shut down months ago. BTW, those reading this: go ahead and complain here but please, please also file a complaint with http://www.ftc.gov and list as many of the company names, addresses, phone numbers as you can find on the "contact us" section of whichever site you ordered from. FTC allows you to list multiple companies on the same complaint and, for instance, acaiberrydetox.com alternates between (at least) two company names/addresses/phone numbers when you click the "contact us" button. The FTC will notify law enforcement if enough people actually complain with them.

• Pa
    Pat Jan 28, 2009

I have not bought this product, but have done a cursory comparison of the websites below, which all push the Acai Berry BS. Please feel free to use these in complaints and I suggest you all go straight to the Federal Trade Commission.

These are almost all identical websites with interchangable # of kids, # weight loss;
    They all tried the trendy diets (South Beach, Atkins, etc);
    They all saw Dr. Oz on either Oprah or Rachel Ray;
    They all state "I'm just a ----" on their site;
    They all lost 42, 45 or 47 lbs.
    Several have identical photos;
    Several have the exact same layout.

There were two others that have since been yanked: Sarah Presley's and Anna Matthews' Weight Loss Stories. They must have been replaced with Karla's and Helen's because those are fairly new.

From all I've read on here of the absolute ripoffs, these people must be stopped.

annmoral Feb 16, 2009

The company name NUBODI has a lot of products online. Here is the list of their products:

Extreme acaiberry
    Acaiberry power 500
    green tea
    prolatis
    colon cure

their email add is [protected]@nubodi.com

i used to work as a supervisor for this company and if you need infos maybe i can help out. i know everything and every details about this company. their affiliate companies are PRICELIMBO and FitFactory.
    we base everything by the script that has been provided. some of the instructions that we base on is that we need to stick to our terms and conditions and that we are on a NO REFUND POLICY, BUT if the customer is irate and will file a complaint to the BBB or Attorney General we would then offer the customer half the refund. If they insist on the full refund then we refund the customer the full amount. BUT...it is still up to the corp. office if they will issue a refund or not. Customer service will just assure you that you will be refunded 14 buss days starting from the day that you called. Note: Bank does not process that long. Its just to buy time for them to refund about hundreds and hundreds of customers. As i can remember there is only one person that does the refunds. So that's the reason why some of the customers refunds takes a lot of time, some even wait for months to be refunded. If you waited that long you need to call customer service to follow up your refund. BE IRATE AS POSSIBLE. All calls are recorded and you can use it against them. Try to write down important details such as the reps name and id, supervisors name, and the dates that you called. Their customer service is located at the Philippines, you can take them down anytime since they don't have the idea about American laws and stuffs. Try to threat them..its their weakness as customer service. Our motto is not to leave customers unhappy. Still in the end they will refund you as long as you try to THREAT them. SAY NO to what they have to say, as much as possible they will try to upsell, send you a free bottle, offer half the price. GO GET YOUR FULL REFUND. If you say NO to theses offers they will in the end give you the refund. pls email me for more infos at [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ro
    Rosa Feb 19, 2009

If you had the charge billed to your VISA... you can call your Visa Company and say the card was lost or Stolen and they will place a BLOCK ON YOUR CARD! and then u can call back and speak with another person to place a DISPUTE for the am0unt.

* a DISPUTE is when the visa company investigates the problem to try and get your money back for you .

**BLOCK THOSE CREDIT CARDS IMMEDIATELY TO PREVENT FUTURE CHARGES** I HOPE THIS HELPS-- GOOD LUCK!!

• Co
    CommonSense Feb 19, 2009

Don't you people READ what you're signing up for?
    The website clearly states:

" at the end of your 14 day trial period you will be charged the discounted rate of only seventy eight dollars and eighty one cents for the bottle you received and you will be enrolled in our convenient Home Delivery Plan. Approximately 30 days from your original order date and every 30 days thereafter, you will be sent a new monthly supply of Pure Acai Berry Pro and your credit card on file will be billed seventy eight dollars and eighty one cents plus $4.99 shipping and handling"

Now, if you're gullible enough to believe some berries are going to counteract all the crap you've been shoveling into your pie-holes over the years, you're beyond hope.

• To
    To stupid Feb 19, 2009

Boy, you are such a looser and have NO common sense! You must be loosing some serious money to continue posting here. You sure do have a lot of knowledge coming out of you PIE HOLE!

• To
    To stupid Feb 19, 2009

CommonSense...so you say you are: READ!

This is some information I did find on this website, it's only part of it:

Two dietary supplement marketers that lured consumers on the Internet with allegedly deceptive weight-loss claims and bogus "free" sample offers, and then debited their bank accounts or charged their credit cards for continuing shipments without their consent, have agreed to settle Federal Trade Commission charges that they violated federal law. With the increase in Internet marketing, the FTC staff has issued a report providing guidance for marketers to help them avoid deception in making online "negative option" offers. (With negative option marketing, a company takes a consumer's silence or failure to cancel as acceptance of the offer and permission to bill them.)

• Li
    LIS5758 Feb 20, 2009

I had the same problem as all these folks did. I got the product, however, I could not take it because I'm diabetic (something that's not advised in the advertisment). I called, got a RMA number sent the product back before the trail period ended. However, the following month I was charged $59 plus cents on my account. Called back and was asked if I had a tracking number, no one told me I needed a tracking number when returning the product, only to print the RMA number on the outside of the package. I called back and infomed them of that. Lady stated she did see where in fact I had called and it was cancelled. Now here almost 2 months after my 1st call I still have not received my refund. 1st call they stated it would be 14 days, 2nd call after they found it was in fact cancelled they told be an addional 14 days. Sound confusing huh... bunch of BS if you ask me. Also, make sure you check you statement for the web support. It's part of that package, they'll get you on that too for approx $4.95 a month. The number I called was [protected] and [protected], [protected]. Global Phar is the company that handles the web support, their number is [protected]. I'm waiting now to see if I get my refund or another monthly charge.

jack Feb 20, 2009

You keep waiting on them, you will continue to be charged.. I closed my card and filed fraudulent charges and still got my refund!

You need to file charges. With your credit card Company and with the Federal Trade Commission in whatever State you got the product from. You can do it online. Google it.

Also with the Attorney Generals office online.

Try /link removed/
    Telemarketers don't like this website...you might get your money back with them.

Posted on this website;

PURE ACAI BERRIES
    Oak Hill, West Virginia

I AM 61 YRS OLD AND WHAT A FOOL I WAS, TO FALL FOR SUCH A SCAM AS THIS COMPANY HAS, ONE MINUTE AFTER I HAD FILLED IN THE FORM AND GAVE THEM MY DEBIT CARD NUMBER, I KNEW IT WAS A SCAM... I CALLED MY BANK AND TRIED TO HAVE THE PAYMENT STOPPED, THEY WOULD NOT DO THIS FOR ME.. I WAS TOLD CANCEL YOUR ORDER OR YOUR DEBIT CARD... I HAD ALREADY READ THAT YOU COULD NOT CANCEL THE ORDERS, FROM READING COMPLAINTS, ONLINE..SO I HAD TO CANCEL MY DEBIT CARD... I COULD NOT LOOSE ANY BIG AMTS . OF MONEY..
    MY SON WORKS FOR THE FBI, AND WHEN I CALLED HIM, AND TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED, HE SAID TURN IT IN TO THE FBI, MOM..SO I BEGAN MY PLAN, I CALLED THE NUMBER AND ON THE SECOND TIME THEY ANSWERED, I TOLD THEM HOW ANGRY I WAS TO BE SCAMMED, AND THAT I HAD ALREADY CANCELLED MY CARD, THEY COULD NOT CHARGE ME ANYMORE, I INFORMED THEM I WAS TURNING THIS IN TO THE FBI.. AND THE NEXT 2 DAYS, THEY CALLED ME ON THE PHONE, FIRST TWO CALLES I DIDN'T ANSWER, NOT KNOWING WHO IT WAS, THIRD CALL I PICK UP ON.. THEY ASK FOR ME BY NAME AND ASK ME IF I KNEW THAT I WAS ENROLLING IN THEIR CLUB, WHEN I ASK FOR THE FREE SAMPLE, I SAID NO, NO.. AND REMINDED HIM THEY COULD NOT GET ANYMORE MONEY FROM ME... I THEN EMAILED THEM WITH THE FACTS THAT I DISCOVERED ON THEIR WEBSITS, WITH PROOF THAT THEY WERE SCAMMING PEOPLE... WELL THE NEXT DAY THEY CHANGED THEIR SITES.. REMOVING SOME PICTURES OF A GIRL CLAIMING TO BE TWO PEOPLE WITH THE SAME STORY OF WEIGHT LOSS.. BUT I HAD ALREADY COPIED THESE PAGES.. AND ALSO COPIED THE LATER, WHICH I AM TURNING OVER TO THE FBI.. I FEEL FOR ALL YOU, JUST AS I FELT FOR MYSELF, KNOWING WHAT THOSE KINDS OF WITHDRAWALS FROM MY MONEY, WOULD KILL ME.. I FEEL VERY GLAD THAT WHEN I STOPPED MY DEBIT CARD THE 5.95 WAS THEN PUT BACK IN MY ACCOUNT, BUT I PAID 30.00 DOLLARS TO STOP MY CARD... I WANT THIS MONEY BACK FROM PURE ACAI BERRY... PLEASE STOP YOUR CARDS FOLKS ... WE NEED TO STOP THESE SCAMS..

• Bb
    Bbuck Feb 22, 2009

I too had the canceling problem. I did finally get them two cancel it but two months after - somehow I became "active" again and had to go through the process again. I had taken very good notes of who I spoke with and made copies of emails I sent to their customer service. While I did find the acai berry supplements helpful, I also discovered that you can get a bottle of the 60 count powder caps at Vitamin Cottage for $20 instead of the $85 they want to charge online.

• Sd
    SDD Feb 22, 2009

It is a scam. I've cancelled three times.. once within the time frame. They're still charging me. And gee, how come they can't find my information to cancel anything.. but they have the information to process charges? They're charging for product I haven't ordered OR received. It's a scam, plain and simple.

• Ji
    Jim Feb 25, 2009

Hmmmm interesting, folks - contact your bank or credit card company - they know how to handle these complaints - all the best

mad as hell Feb 28, 2009

i was waiting to get my acai berry and got mad after about a week. I got someone and asked if they wait to bill u AFTER you have actually had a trial og the supplement? After all its supposed to be a trial of the product not a trial of your money. They told me even if i haven't gotten my product at the 14 day mark i will still be charged, what kind of bs is that. To Stupid first learn how to spell too you ###. The site doesn't tell you that your trial begins from the day you order when common sense would be your trial begins from the actual day its shipped out to you. People do read the site, its still misleading. To all the people wanting to get acai berry and dont get your supplement by the 10th day, cancel the card you ordered it with that way they can't charge you the 79.95 or whatever the bulk price may be. Thats bs to get charged for a product you have yet to try.

• We
    wendy jones Mar 05, 2009

Acai Berry Pro -This is the biggest scam ever, I did it because I saw Oprah and Rachael Rays testimonys on there, so I figured they were good. But when I tried to cancel some foriegn guy answered, (aftre 1/2 of being on hold) I could barely understand him and told me it wasn't from him and I said bull cuz that was the number I used to order them, then he said I would have to get ahold of advanced wellness research and try to cancel, and I said but I ordered it from this number! This is a bunch of crap, how can these jerks sleep at night...all I have to say is Karma has a way of getting these [censored] back!!! I finally just canceled my bank card.

• Ac
    Ace7High Mar 06, 2009

STATED AT THE BOTTOM OF www.acaiaslim.com

Terms & Conditions: (these terms/conditions only apply to the free trial) Start your trial now to receive a full month supply of Acai-aSlim (retails for eighty four dollars). You will have 14 full days from today to evaluate and decide if you wish to keep the remaining 30 day supply and continue receiving Acai-aSlim. If you enjoy Acai-aSlim, simply do nothing. You will be billed the discounted price of only 79.95 at the end of your 14 day trial period for your initial supply. You will be billed again for the same amount 30 days from today to replenish your supply and begin your monthly auto shipment billed monthly at the same price unless cancelled (this is a savings off the retail price, and is available to you today). You will enjoy our auto ship program that will deliver your monthly supply of the Acai-aSlim Diet. You are still receiving this trial one hundred percent risk free because if, for ANY reason, you decide that Acai-aSlim is not for you, simply call [protected] and we will quickly assist you with canceling your Acai-aSlim auto ship program as well as help you with a refund. No future commitments, no hassles. Cancel any time. Applicable local sales tax added for CO, GA, IL, IA, MN, NE, UT Click Here for full Terms & Conditions

I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CONSUMER TRANSACTION INVOLVES A NEGATIVE OPTION AND THAT I MAY BE LIABLE FOR PAYMENT OF FUTURE GOODS AND SERVICES, UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, IF I FAIL TO NOTIFY THE SUPPLIER NOT TO SUPPLY THE GOODS OR SERVICES DESCRIBE.

This is for your complaining idiots that don't know to take responsibility for their own actions.

• Da
    David Rose Mar 11, 2009

I got scammed just like all of you! This company is very deceptive in their practices. I am supposed to be getting my refund of all three of the charges they billed me for. The 79.96 for the product, the 29.95 for the online fitness membership and the 2.95 to belong to Cost Smashers. (what a scam they have here) I was firm but not rude and they were standing firm on "no refunds" until I told them that by not having to check any where on the site before ordering that I didn't agree to the terms and conditions (any reputable company makes you do that before you can proceed i.e. Microsoft, Itunes etc...) they can't infer that I accepted because they have no verification that I did accept. Also I had to threaten contacting the Attorney Generals office before they would finally agree to refund my money. Now I have confirmation codes for these refunds but God only knows when I'll get my money back. Good luck, be poliet but firm with them and threaten them with the Attorney General, the BBB and your bank and they should refund your hard earned money!

• Co
    Concernedconsumer Mar 21, 2009

I paid (by Visa credit card) for my daughter to try Acai Berry - she cancelled 3 or 4 days before the 14 days were up and received a cancellation confirmation number. I then discovered that they had charged $78.81 to my Visa card. I filled out a dispute form with my credit card company. A few days later, a credit for $78.81 appeared on my (internet) credit card statement. I thought everything was taken care of. A few days later, I received a letter from my credit card company asking for more information - I had already given them everything they needed, and had to send the letter back by the time required or they would re-bill the amount back onto my credit card account. They wanted a receipt - I had no receipt since it was ordered on the phone (my "receipt" was shown as my credit card charge) and I had also given them the cancellation confirmation number on my dispute.

After sending back the letter in a timely manner, I checked my account a couple of days ago, and, sure enough, they re-billed my account for the $78.81. I called them again and they stated that they had received the letter back from me, but with no documentation - what jerks!!! I told them that unless they gave me a credit for the charge, I was going to cancel my account with them and asked to speak with a manager (which I never was connected to) - the rep was ok to deal with, but it seems like a lot of large companies are being serviced by outsourcing (rep was apparently in India, as many of them are and hard to understand).

To make a longer story short, they put in a "lost and found" (fraud) notice on the amount that was charged and will be issuing me a new credit card (had my "old" account for 10 years, so hope it doesn't affect my FICO scores!).

I told my daughter that I will never, ever respond to an infomercial on TV again - even if it's endorsed by Oprah, etc - it means nothing. These people are here to scam, scam, scam and/or take advantage of the comsumer!! BE VERY AWARE!!!

• Ly
    lynnandson Apr 01, 2009

Get your credit card company involved. Disput the charges. This is a huge scam which keeps evolving...watch for other mysterious charges on your Credit Card.
    The phone numbers I had never worked.
    But the Credit Card company got me one that did work.

Also watch your credit card for other related charges: the acai berry people claim you have agreed to join fitfac.com (for a $29.95 monthly fee on your credit card) and now I'm fighing an $8.51 fee for Price Savers. In both cases they offered to give me one month credit back on my credit card. Just tell them it is not acceptable and unless they can show you where you agreed to this, then you want all your money back. In my case, I found 4 charges for each of these "services".

• OBAMA08 Jul 22, 2009

I AGREE

Angry Chic Jul 22, 2009

I HAVE HAD PRODUCTS I DID NOT ORDER SENT TO ME. I WAS SUPPOSED TO CANCEL WITHIN 14 DAYS OF ORDERING AND HAD NOT EVEN RECEIVED ALL THE PRODUCTS YET. I HAVE HAD REPEATED CHARGES TO MY ACCOUNT AFTER IT WAS SUPPOSEDLY CLOSED. IT HAS BEEN A LONG PROCESS HAVING MY CONCERNS ADDRESSED AND WAITING FOREVER TO SPEAK WITH THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPEATED TIMES. I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU OF FLORIDA. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT NO ONE ELSE ORDER FROM THIS FREE TRIAL OFFER. IT IS A NIGHTMARE THAT IS CONTINUING.

• Th
    Thuff Jul 26, 2009

My bank had to cancel my checking acct/ bank card to stop the continuous charges. At first we stopped all charges for this company, which worked for 2 days. The company then just changed its name by adding an 'S" on the end of it's name and this caused my bank's computer not to recognize it in the stop payment notice. A charge actually posted while I was on the phone with my bank's fraud dept. !

The bank refunded all my charges from this company and the insuff. fund charges that also resulted from the numerous charges made by acai people. I sent the bank copies of consumer complaints from websites like this to help my case. Suntrust was great.

• Bj
    BJ13 Jul 31, 2009

ACAI BERRY IS A SCAM!!!

I too could not get through to the company to "cancel."

This is a VERY COMMON SCAM -- they "guarantee" a refund but you can never get through either by phone or e-mail and most people give up.

Then after your credit card has been charged once, you "finally" seem to "get through."

They want to ensure they get at least ONE FULL PAYMENT in their scam!

The best thing to do is NEVER ORDER ANYTHING for a "shipping fee only" that promises a "refund" if you return it. They always want a "return authorization number" and how do you get that if you can never get thru?

This is an intentional scam.

Call your credit card company, tell them you have tried to get through and can't, and to dispute the charge.

How could they win if you TRIED to get thru? It's not your fault if you can't get through.

If you want to use Acai Berry, buy it locally!

• Bj
    BJ13 Jul 31, 2009

CYLAPRIL IS ANOTHER SCAM! Don't order it over the phone!

You won't be able to get thru to CANCEL.

I had to contact my credit card company and I'm still dealing with it!

PS: It doesn't work either!!!

• As
    aspendentalrippedmeoff Aug 09, 2009

That's why it's important and smart to ALWAYS use the american express gift card when doing trials. If it's only a $25 gift card those scam artists can't get their $79.99 Haha scam the scammers!

• As
    aspendentalrippedmeoff Aug 09, 2009

Hey CommonSense, people sign up for this junk because it's linked to facebook and myspace apps. People get free stuff to play apps if they sign up for a trial.

The KEY is, use a prepaid gift card American Express. Get the $25 ones. Sign up for the trial ($4 or $5) then immediately go to the store and spend the other $21 on food or clothes or whatever, or more trials! For $25 you can sign up for 4 or 5 trials, get your freebies on your apps and still get the products. Sure acai berry is junk.. what the heck send it to a fat friend for their birthday!

So when those scam artists try to bill you, you have a 0 balance! Can't get money off an American Express gift card if there is no money on it. Scam the scammers!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices