Acai Berry Breezebilled for something I did not order or get

J

After receiving a charge on my credit card from this company back in August 2009, I called
my credit card company, since I had no idea who this company was, what their product was and had not received any such item.
They advised me to contact that company at their phone number listed with the charge. I spent days trying
to reach someone at this number without success. Their website simply states to call them at the number I had been trying to call them at.
So I called my credit card company back and they sent me a letter/complaint to fill out and mail back to them, which I did and the charges were taken off of my bill. The credit card company sent me a letter stating
that they too were unable to reach anyone or get a response back from this company.
Now, 7 months later, I get a letter in the mail stating that I owe them 133.95. So I called them at the listed phone number and this time a real person answered. I explained to him that I did not receive or order any such product. He was arrogant and demanding that I pay or it will show on my credit report and be turned over to a collection agency.
THIS COMPANY/PEOPLE ARE APPARENTLY OUT THERE TO JUST RIP PEOPLE OFF!

• Du
    Dumb teacher Jan 06, 2012

I, too, have received a charge on a credit card that is no longer in use (but wasn't cancelled) by Healthy on Line Services. I have been unable to contact them by phone; the recording says I need to call back during "business hours" which they give. Apparently they don't have any business hours because no one answers the phone during the times stated. I did order from them (stupid me) several years ago and finally had things taken care of after being ripped off by them. Guess they still had my credit card number which they used. That credit card has been cancelled now, which I advise everyone to do. When I relayed the information to the credit card company, they advised their fraud department of the problem. I'm hoping this is soon taken care of and that the company if required to repay everyone and is put out of business.

• Mr
    mrszee Mar 16, 2010

Oh my gosh I too am going through the SAME thing! Is there anything we can do about this?

• Ca
    candy01 Mar 15, 2010

I as well got a letter stating that I owed them $133.95 because they could not debit my credit card. I purchased the product and cancelled it before the 14 day free trial (which was supposed to have been 30 days). I tried to call the company at the number that they provided, and the operator kept saying, you are caller number 29 waiting to speak to a repersentative, and on down to caller number one (1). When someone answered he acted like he couldn't hear me and hung up the phone, so I am still tring to get through them. The wait is long, but you can bet that I won't stop until I reach someone!!!

• Ka
    karinsad Mar 09, 2010

Hi i have the same problem and the phone numbers are fake!! but with the help of a great site called time and date.com i was able to get the real number... its a UK one so if you want you can give this one a go...
    mind you though it will have the australian prefix number... so if unsure use the site i have mentioned.. i actually got to speak with someone that works for the rip off merchants... selling the acai berry and colon cleanse that i purched... good luck

[protected]

sandra darger Mar 02, 2010

I did not order this product and it says I cannot return it. Nor could I reach any one by telephone. Sandra Darger [email protected]

• Vi
    Vivtoria Oct 18, 2009

Ordered sample product, and then they shipped another bottle wothout my permission and I don't
    want this product. Now they want to bill my credit card. Can't cancel order on line like they said I could.

• Nr
    N Richard Gornall Oct 17, 2009

The company said FREE 14 day trial - The day I received the product I cancelled it _ There was no trial or 14 days used - They charged the card anyway $83.95 - It appears they delayed shipping for this scam

• Sh
    shrug Oct 15, 2009

Same thing happened to me

• So
    sonnychas Sep 13, 2009

I ordered the free trial bottle, which says risk free, my account was charged two charges of 80 dollars each, what a scam!!

• Sh
    Sharon Thomas Sep 12, 2009

I ordered trial product and have charges on my account that I ordered more. I did not order more and have not even taken the trail to see if it works.

angelia julian Sep 10, 2009

receive four bottles of berry breeze and did not order them and was charge 127.00 plus shipping and handling. please do not sending anything to this address again or i will press criminal charges.

• Ca
    carina wilson Sep 10, 2009

I did not order this product pleace do not send me any more.. I try calling the Phone no. I waited 10min.when I get thoru the person hang up on me

• Gd
    gdgodel Sep 04, 2009

This product is a totoal scam. Ordered the trial and the billed me for thirty day supply, and then try to get hold of them on the phone. Impossible

• De
    Debbie Bonner Aug 31, 2009

All monies taken from unapproved charges should be reimbursed to all who were trusting and got taken advantage of. I regret not researching this prior to my 'free' trial offer.

• De
    Debbie Bonner Aug 31, 2009

I was charged for additional product that I did not request, nor did I approve the additional charge. Several repeated attempts to contact the company via phone were unsuccessful, as was always a recording.

• Em
    emy222 Aug 24, 2009

you have to call them and cancel the subscription otherwise u will keep receiving and u will be charged for the produts, i advise u to call he international number for them and cancel ur account as soon as possible.

Sandra R. Kessler Aug 24, 2009

On the internet I signed up for one bottle only as trial and keep receiving more. I wish these to end.

• Dg
    d gurnoe Aug 18, 2009

unauthorized charges for a free trial of acai berry.supose to be for weight loss, did not work.was charged 83.95 plus 4.95 s/h.

• As
    Ashdown, Joan Aug 18, 2009

This product made me sick to my stomach. I had only taken 5 pills as directed. I tried to return it as the information said it was guaranteed, but the company said I could not. Please help. Oredr # 648516

• Be
    Bernie Kapella Aug 18, 2009

Orderied fee sample for postage only received this and the notice $345 dolles chrage to credit card. Did not autorized this. Any one know about a good attorney who would file a CLASS ACTION SUIT againts this company

• Fr
    Fredo1 Aug 11, 2009

Agree, same happened to me.

• Pk
    pkathart Aug 03, 2009

this acai berry doesn't work and they charge $$ by differant account names just to get your money, someone has to stop
    them. this is the wortst thing i have ever done to believe this would work. please any one out there don't do it .

• Zo
    Zoro Jul 27, 2009

This company is a scam!!!Not only is the product a scam, but they get your credit card information and then charge $83.00 or more for the product. Do not order this product. If you want this product, go to GNC.