Having problems with BioSlim?

BioSlim Customer Service Contacts

16869 SW 65th Ave. #318
Lake Oswego, Oregon

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BioSlim Customer Service. Initial BioSlim complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BioSlim above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BioSlim. Discuss the issues you have had with BioSlim and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

S

BioSlim — payment charged for items I did request due to the set up of the website

Today, the 17th April 2017 I purchased a free sample of bioslim tablets however I was also charged for a...

BioSlim Avoid these guys if you can

I ordered the so-called free (but for postage) trial offer, and was billed for that 3 January 2012. It was only on February 6 2012 that my bank statements came and in the statement was the above sum of $183.78, for a month's supply of Bioslim and Biocleanse, which I have NOT ordered.

• Da
      Danie Skinner Jan 10, 2016

I ordered bio slim in July 2015 and it cost me a lot of money. They said a must check with the post office in Dubai. I checked and nothing was there. So they said they will send me a new shipment to the address I send them again, and still now 10 January 2016 nothing received. So will just loose my money and get over it or will someone please help me or give me my money back.

• Lo
      Loorce Oct 12, 2012

Signed up for the free trial got the goods five weeks later but then noticed I had been stung 200 for not telling them I wanted to stop payments from an automated invoice generator. Scammed. Do not buy bioslim African mango!!!

Bioslim African MangoTrial is scam

They've advertised free trial and according to policy of that offer I was supposed to be charged for $5, instead of that they've deducted $100 from my account and even after that charge they didn't bother sending me anything. What a scam, I was unable to contact them and ask for refund either.

• St
        Stacy Hefner Michalk Feb 11, 2019

Keeps charging my account & I never received. Called a month ago left message for cancellation but heard nothing back. Crappy way to make money.

• To
        Toolekare Jul 27, 2016

Like everyone else, ordered free samples of bio slim and bio clense only had to pay the postage. Just received the samples today they were ordered over a month ago, then two weeks after they had taken out the postage for the postage They took more money out of my credit card. I have now cancelled my card, apparently my bank said to me I wasn't the only one that day due to these people, but that doesn't make you feel any better I still feel rather stupid for giving out my details on the computer. I didn't even get the company name or contact details but paid American dollars and the item was sent from Sweden???