Menu
Beyond Diet
reviews & complaints

Beyond Diet
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

8 complaints
0 resolved 8 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Beyond Diet. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
3:19 pm

Beyond Diet - fraudulant email received

I recieved an invoice from this company saying I owed over 3k. I have never contacted this company. When I tried to find their contact information, their website is informing people that they were a victim of a phishing scam. Usually these type of emails will go to my spam so I am very concerned that someone got ahold of my email address and sent me an invoice.

R
2:21 pm

Beyond Diet - Invoice

Today I received an invoice for $3250 from beyonddiet. I never heard of them, have never used whatever they sell. The invoice had a "review" button that was a blank page.
I sent an email requesting an explanation, but it went to a long string of numbers. I tried to call, but the line was busy.

Also, no payment button was displayed.
I'm a 73 yr old and this alarms me.

Desired outcome: Information

View 0 more photos
6 comments
Sep 13, 2021 3:21 pm

Had the same thing happen to me today. I'll be reporting it to the FTC.

Sep 13, 2021 3:27 pm
Replying to comment of Missisie

Will you please update what the response is you receive? Also why does it say verified customer on all of our comments? I'm assuming the "verified customer" is referring to being a customer of the site which we are filing our complaints?

Sep 13, 2021 3:46 pm

I will update when I receive a response. I bought their product back in 2014 and then cancelled my subscription. I hadn't heard from them again until this email. I wonder if it's a computer error on their end but I reported it to the FTC nonetheless. It could also be a scam. Your best bet is to report it to the FTC and wait to see if you receive any further emails. Do not pay them anything, especially if you have never heard from them before. If you have had prior business with them they should also have been emailing or sending invoices on a regular basis. I would not pay them a dime given their unscrupulous dealings in the past.

Sep 13, 2021 2:41 pm

I just received similar.

B
Sep 13, 2021 2:31 pm

I have just received an email invoice for exactly the same amount $3250. Have never heard of them before I got the email

B
Sep 13, 2021 3:06 pm
Replying to comment of

Just received this email;

Hello William,

We have been informed that a number of our customers have received phishing emails from our email [email protected]

Our email account was hacked and a message was sent out to contacts without our knowledge.

PLEASE IGNORE AND DELETE THAT EMAIL.

We thank you for your understanding and are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If you have further questions, you can contact us at [email protected]

In health and happiness,

The Beyond Diet Team

D
2:18 pm

Beyond Diet - I got an invoice for a service I never ordered

I just got an invoice for a service I never ordered. There is no way to reach them. They don't reply emails and their number is always busy. Stay away from this company.

Desired outcome: Cancel the invoice

View 0 more photos
J
10:35 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I called the 800 number and submitted a request to cancel my subscription on 3/22/16 to info @beyond diet .com. I received two emails asking if they could help me with thwir product. I rwplied no. Please just cancel the sub scription. On 4/19 they again debited a monthly fee from my checking account. I need them to follow instructions and cancel my subscription.

J
9:36 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

BUYERS BEWARE!! This diet plan is shown on TV and seems to be reputable. but it is far from it! Even though they say this will refund within 60 days more than likely they will string you along and never get you a refund. I have been battling for almost three months on a refund I requested a week after my purchase (January 2016). They will offer you "free...

A
3:50 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I enrolled in a trial membership with BeyondDiet.com. I was immediately inundated with emails selling other diet "Solutions." I sent my first cancellation email 72 hours after joining. I have attempted to call their customer service line 800-815-1941 and it rings one time and then switches to a busy signal. I was charged again this month and have alerted my...

E
1:59 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was about to order their products and ready to pay with my credit card but when i about to place my order, so many additional other charges were added, i changed my mind not to continue and cancel .Yesterday i received my credit card statement and was charge for $128.95 which I didn't authorized. I was calling their office to complaint but all i got i...

9:16 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I had some weight problems so I decided to go for Beyond Diet service. They offered free trial and I signed up for it, when I became totally dissatisfied with their product I decided to cancel. I followed all the steps mentioned on their website but next month I was charged full subscription price.

Beyond Diet contacts