ABSAprovident fund payout

P

On the 5th of August 2011 I submitted a provident fund claim to the ABSA offices in Port Elizabeth and was told that the payout will be made in 6 weeks time. After 6 weeks I then went back again and try to find out what was the problem, I was then told to wait for 2 weeks.Until now my money has not been paid. Every time I went to find what is the problem I am told to wait for 10 working days,

• Jj
    JJ Viljoen Dec 27, 2018

ID [protected].JJ Viljoen.Cell.[protected].Would just like to know how much money is left on my funds

• Jj
    JJ Viljoen Dec 27, 2018

JJ Viljoen.ID-[protected].cell.[protected].Would just like to know how money is left on my funds

• St
    Sthe Mthembu Mar 28, 2018

Good day, I'm Thembelihle I my provident fund claim forms, and they said you will contact me telling how far with the process, I did not get anything so please let me know how far are and how much time I should wait. my ID [protected], Cell no. [protected], email [email protected]

Manie&Annelie Jan 05, 2018

Please can someone phone me regarding our Provident Fund - Manie & Annelie Phyffer - [protected]

• Ga
    Garry Hahlane Jun 28, 2017

My name Garry yende l have put my claim in 2012.l have only received 90.00 until today lm still waiting for my money .when I visited their office they tells never ending stories. What should I do I want my money. I have needs. What is good about provided fund.because at the end is me who suffered. Contact no [protected]

• Al
    Alfred Mandla Sithole Nov 17, 2016

My name is Alfred Mandla Sithole in january 2016 i have received a call from Bophelo Tracing services requesting to email my provident fund claim forms of which i did they promised me six weeks waiting period after six weeks was three months when i call they keep on telling me that they are no more dealing with absa provident fund now is salt company. now i have waited for the period of one year nothing no phone call no letter so iam sick and tired because thi is my money.

MANDLA SITHOLE
    [protected]

Mosekalemi Nov 04, 2016

Hi can I get my Absa Provident fund statement??My ID [protected]&Im Reuben [email protected]&My email is [email protected]

Mosekalemi Nov 04, 2016

Hi my name is Reuben [email protected]& my ID is [protected]&I've just want Absa to Email my Statement to [email protected], I'm working under cleaners but Absa say I'm inside system but heshe doesnt assist me, Plss

Sanele Sbonelo Jul 02, 2016

Hi my name is Sanele Brian Mkhize, id number, [protected], my funds have been placed on hold for over a period of one year, because the company suspect me of beining involved on a fraud activity that happened, been phoning Landy Spies on wats happening and she says they are still investigating, yet when i asked the police on this matter they never said there is a case against me or wats so ever, and there was no admission of guilt from me, and there was no judgement against me from a court of law, of which by law they interms of section 37(b)(ii) of the pension fund act, the company is not allowed to hold the funds without complying with the above.

modise32 Oct 18, 2014

absa stuff dealing with the process around pension are not taking their jobs seriously, as it affects individual differently, worse scenario is when one is without a job and depends on those funds.in my case I was forwarded an outdated absa 165 form to complete and after a month asked if I have completed a form 5335 updated form, I asked my self how can I complete a form that I don't even know about and this is after countless enquiries with absa hr asking if all is in order. over and above this I was sent by hr to pension fund. the high level of incompetence displayed in my matter involves absa pension fund confirming having received the instruction from me, but not advicing me that the completed form is outdated, this was done after a month.