ABSA Bankunauthorised charges and failure to address complaint

S

I discovered a monthly debit of R59 for an ABSA service I specified in writing I did not want has been taken from my account since 2014. I lodged a complaint at the end of May 2017 but my emails remain unanswered, I have tried phoning the complaints "resolution suite" and am put on hold for 25 minutes or told the only person who can help is unavailable and the Claremont branch in Cape Town (who made the assurance that no further debits would be made in 2014) have provided no support. ABSA's website assures customers their complaints will be "treated with dignity and respect" and that they will receive a "quick and appropriate response" both of which seem quite extraordinary given their complete lack of professionalism regarding this matter over the last two weeks. As I have documentation to show I specified that I did not want this service it appears quite straightforward ie I should be reimbursed for the money they were not authorised to debit since 2014. I've stayed with the bank for twenty years but I don't want to continue banking with a company that treats their customers in such a disrespectful way.