ABSA Bankmonthly pension not received

C

Good Morning
My name is Claudene Jacobs id no [protected] phone number [protected] email adress is Claudene.[protected]@standardbank.co.za Pension fund number [protected].
I have a complain with the pension fund department I have been struggling to have the monthly payment for February paid out to me as comunicated with Alta Praeg. I must say im disgusted with her service or should i say the lack of service I received from her as she calls herself a manager.If management treats customers in this way it is no wonder that the staff does the same because she doesn't lead by example.
Im very disappointed in the service that I have been receiving with the pension funds department. I did not receive any comunication with regards to a proof of studies that was suppose to be submitted by end of January 2016 the monthly pension was stopped and when i called in i was advised that it is because they never received the proof of studies they send it to me which I completed had it stamped at the school and then send it back to them. They advised that the paymemt will only be made for the next month payroll which would be end of March. I did explain to them that I can't wait that long as the funds is needed as there is certain things we do with the funds every month for the child.I then requested the details of the manager in that department and they provided me with Alta Praeg details who promised me she was gona do an out of process cycle payment and the funds would be available on the 2nd of March after 17:00 until today there is still no funds availabe in my account I have since send emails to Alta Praeg, Madeleine Graaff, Melissa Woest and Phindile Masha requesting assitance to advice why the payment was not made into my account as promised until today not any of them replied to say they received my email they busy with the query or this is the problem or any response from them. Im really disgusted at the service im getting especially since I was dealing with a manager.Please can this be adressed with them and my query resolved please.As explained to Alta the funds is needed and i can't wait for the funds to be paid into the account end of March.I really hope this can be resolved asap and also the person's dealt with that is not willing to assist customers.

• Cl